The Crew

Lol what do you mean why? I was just asking cause I saw you said you would be on here the rest of the day.

And not much, about to leave here in about ten minutes so thought I would get on here for a few!

Aaaaah, okay :) I didn't know if you thought something was wrong!

Have fun! What movie are you seeing?

We are going to see Horrible Bosses! It has been out forever and Max and I have tried to see it like three times but the movie theatre was always too full. lol. Oops..gotta go! Talk to you girls later!

What a horrible weekend this has been so far..
I actually just want to curl up and cry.. :'(

My sister, she's one of the most horrible people is being really horrid because I can't lend her any money.
She owes me nearly two grand, and I just can't afford to today.

She's going on about how my parents would be ashamed if they could see me, and how it's my fault they're gone even though it was years ago and in a car crash.

She does this every time i cant lend her stuff, and it's just grating me down.

OH is being really off with me, which isn't helping.

I'm just really blue today.
Doesn't help that my hormones are still screwed from the implant, so i'm like 4 days late.
the build up of oestrogen is turning me into a big hormonal mess tonight. :'(

Ahh I am so sorry honey.. :( That is not very nice of your sister to do, and I am sorry about your parents. I had no idea.

As much as you probably dont want to hear this, I am gonna say it anyway. Try and keep your chin up. :) :hugs:

Thankyou, it really does mean a lot.
I'm thinking hot bath, bar of choc and some terrible TV.

I am BOOREEDD! Waiting for my friend to come over and she is taking FOREVER

Thankyou Emma!
I'm cheering up, galaxy and casualty helped!
I've talked to OH, he was just worrying about money and such.
Silly.

Boys always seem to worry about money. Max does all the time when we are fine. He is just being a worry wort.

All this facebook talk of tasty foods has cheered me up!
But yeah, I think men worry they can't provide.

It doesnt help that i earn more than him!

Ok really girls, if yall feel comfortable enough to send me your addresses I will send you stuff from the US. Lol Poptarts, Koolaid, and cookies. What else ya got?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->