The Crew

Vicki - Oooh I could do with some hotel bed lovin!! Guess I'll have to wait til OHs bday when we come up(?) your end! :happydance:

:D

Yeah it's quite a way up according to google maps.

I'm honestly so excited. I know that sound stupid but we never do spontaneous romantic things :happydance:

Spontaneous is best! I'm going back to Coventry the weekend I plan to test, I don't know whether to test before I go or just take 1 or 2 with me. Or both! :shrug:
We've had a laid back weekend and its been really nice, less stress. :thumbup:

Take 10!

No :haha:

But you should take whatever you are happy with. I normally buy them in 2 anyway to double test for accuracy

Cause I am :baby: desperate lol

Take 10!

No :haha:

But you should take whatever you are happy with. I normally buy them in 2 anyway to double test for accuracy

Cause I am :baby: desperate lol

I'll just take a handful of IC's and buy some proper ones if i need to i think.

I really should come off here, I've been on and off all day!

Ohhhhh have a nice time Vicki :D

xoolliexo have you been to see your doctor yet? maybe they will give you a blood test to see whats going on :)
And feel free to talk about anything you like :)

Im 18 been married a year and a half. We have been ttc for 7 months this month Im a week and a day late so far,, but with 4 pregnancy test I have gotten all bbn's :( I like this site because I haven't really found anybody to talk to about all this

That's what irritates me about TTC. I had really regular cycles before TTC and when we started I kept getting a late AF and then realised my cycles were changing. It must be stress or something.

Sorry to hear about the bfn's and the above wasnt to say *YOU ARE NOT PG* Just sharing what happened to me. I really hope its a BFP for you, it could be low hcG levels so its not showing up? What test do you use?

Oooh, thanks for showing me this Ella!
How is everyone today anyways? ^___^

Im 18 been married a year and a half. We have been ttc for 7 months this month Im a week and a day late so far,, but with 4 pregnancy test I have gotten all bbn's :( I like this site because I haven't really found anybody to talk to about all this

That's what irritates me about TTC. I had really regular cycles before TTC and when we started I kept getting a late AF and then realised my cycles were changing. It must be stress or something.

Sorry to hear about the bfn's and the above wasnt to say *YOU ARE NOT PG* Just sharing what happened to me. I really hope its a BFP for you, it could be low hcG levels so its not showing up? What test do you use?

Yea ive tried using cheap ones just to see but I just bought First Response so I am going to try tomorrow in the morning. I know my AF was irregular before I got on birth control but its been pretty regular since I've stopped TTC does put a lot of stress on me thats why after a while I told myself ntnp so whatever happens happens It sucks it changed AF for you I hope you get a BFP soon :)... I am trying to schedule an appointment for next week... I have also been using the bathroom more frequently which is pretty different for me my mind is playing tricks on me.

Yea ive tried using cheap ones just to see but I just bought First Response so I am going to try tomorrow in the morning. I know my AF was irregular before I got on birth control but its been pretty regular since I've stopped TTC does put a lot of stress on me thats why after a while I told myself ntnp so whatever happens happens It sucks it changed AF for you I hope you get a BFP soon :)... I am trying to schedule an appointment for next week... I have also been using the bathroom more frequently which is pretty different for me my mind is playing tricks on me.

Gah the symptom mind tricks! Hate them.

Good luck for tomorrow let us know the result :flower:

Your hair is beaut.

And i'm goooood. :happydance:

Thanks! :D
And always good to hear!
It's dead nice seeing loads of younger girls ttc.
I've been feeling liek the only one for ages!:haha:

I know! I feel like i'm really looked down on by everyone because i'm TTC at 20.

So what are everyones parenting plans? SAHM or working/childcare? I know its a bit far ahead lol but its nice to see peoples plans.

Yea dumb haha I have been feeling sick and more tired :( tricks are not fun..
I will deff be on here to let you know.. So how many children does everybody want??

Your hair is beaut.

And i'm goooood. :happydance:

Thanks! :D
And always good to hear!
It's dead nice seeing loads of younger girls ttc.
I've been feeling liek the only one for ages!:haha:

I know! I feel like i'm really looked down on by everyone because i'm TTC at 20.

So what are everyones parenting plans? SAHM or working/childcare? I know its a bit far ahead lol but its nice to see peoples plans.

I've not even dared tell most of the people I know, cos they're like, but you're so young!
I'm 20 too, and hopefully SAHM for a while, but i've been told I will have a job to go back to if I needed too, which is nice.
But even if I left work, the OH and me would cope fine finance wise..
What about you?

I will deff be on here to let you know.. So how many children does everybody want??

Oh! I hate the mind trick symptoms!
Always more upsetting when you see a bfn too!

I'd love to have between 2 and four children, but I'd be happy with any amount really.
Octuplets might be pushing it a little though at this age... :happydance::dohh:

2 :)
Either 2 boys or a boy and a girl. But I will take anything :flower:

I plan on either getting family to babysit or daycare after about 2 months I would be going back to school and work. We plan on saving money that could help while I am out of work we could survive off his pay. Both our families want us to have children soon they are excited but he wants to wait and tell them when we are 4 months along he is nervous about it all. Anybody elses partner want to wait to tell family??

I've not even dared tell most of the people I know, cos they're like, but you're so young!
I'm 20 too, and hopefully SAHM for a while, but i've been told I will have a job to go back to if I needed too, which is nice.
But even if I left work, the OH and me would cope fine finance wise..
What about you?

I'd like to be a SAHM until both my children (I'm planning on 2) go to full time school. My partner is super keen on me being a housewife lol. He loves the idea. We can afford it on his wage so it seems that is the plan :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->