The Crew

Thanks girls :) I'm just nervous about testing now, because I've done that dangerous thing about built my hopes up, i'll see what my temps do tomorrow!

Oh no, hope your monitor arrives tomorrow :) I might get one myself if you say it's good and this isn't my month!

Lucy, that's adorable! My and my OH were furniture shopping the other day and the cutest little blonde girl in the world come over and called me 'mommy'! I very nearly kidnapped her... haha, she was beautiful! I cannot wait to be called mommy!

I get a lot of children look at my hair!
It's going turquoise this weekend!

Tempted to put my old piercings back in too!

Im gunna test again next week if nothing.
Maybe even this weekend!

Ooooh! Is anyone watching the news?
Seems the rioting spreading across the uk!
Birmingham seems to be getting bad, there's already been looting!

Goodness, a riot?

I cant wait to be called mommy either. I just keep dreaming of the day. Does anyone know if stuff like PCOS and endometriosis, if that stuff runs if families?

Yeah, all over london, and parts of england near me are starting to get it!
Looting and everything!

And I dont know, I think pcos might be.

I have PCOS, so does my mom & my sister.. I'm not sure about endo, my mom may have that too, she's been going through testing & we'll find out soon enough.. But she was diagnosed w/ PCOS at 16.. I was diagnosed just a few months ago & my sis is 16 & was just diagnosed too..

My DR says that if you come from a family with a mom or sister that has it, your 50% more likely to have it/develop it.. But I'd think that anyone can get it. :shrug:

I dont know.. none of my family has it that is why I asked.. It seems like people in my family got pregnant pretty easily.. My mom was 17,24, and 35. My grandma was 20 and 21. I hope its easy for me too.

Do you mind if I ask you if you had any symptoms associated with PCOS?

I didn't.
I only found out once one of the cysts twisted and went septic. >_<

first sign was my period wasn't showing up.. Another sign was I get a little peach fuzz mustache (which I wax!) but DR says that extra hair can also be a sign of PCOS because you've got an imbalance in your hormones.. Also, I had really heavy, painful & long periods.. There were other things that my DR pointed out to me when I went in, that I can't remember.. But she pretty much diagnosed me w/o the testing, just by my history & symptoms.

Well ladies, I have some kind of good news I guess. my endocrinologist called me and said it looks like my thyroid levels are getting better so for right now they are just monitoring it. I personally think it might have had something to do with the fact that I stopped my birth control and then had the levels drawn the first time.

Whatever. they said I would experience the symptoms of hyperthyroidism for a while as my levels go back to normal. But they dont think this is something I am going to have to take medication for. :) great news since hyperthyroidism can affect fertility. Whoo!

Thanks Florida..hey doll.. I am sorry I am asking this because I know I have asked before. But what is your real name so I can call you that? I dont feel like going back through the thread to find it. lol.. I am lazy, sorry!

I know Lucy! I'm really worried, my OH wants to go to birmingham tomorrow to the motorbike museum (how thrilling for me! haha) and I'm terrified! I only live 20 miles outside of birmingham see, so this is why he wants to go there.

Glad the doctor gave you some good news Rachael! :flower:

Thanks Florida..hey doll.. I am sorry I am asking this because I know I have asked before. But what is your real name so I can call you that? I dont feel like going back through the thread to find it. lol.. I am lazy, sorry!

lol, no problem.. It's Ysa. pronounced like Lisa, but w/o the 'L' - Ysa is my NN, i won't give you the full thing, it'll confuse you :haha: :wacko:

I knew it was something like that! I dont want to call you Florida though and call everyone else by their first name so ok Ysa. Quite an interesting name but it is cool. :)

Kind of a dumb question maybe..but do you live in Florida?

:rofl: yup :thumbup: I live in central Florida right now.. I was born in Miami, Florida, but most of my life has been in central fla.. not much here, pretty boring!

Katherine!
All public transport there has been stopped, and it's got rather bad.
:S

Scary times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back