The Crew

hopefully! It's a bit daunting, but I'm glad they're doing it, just need my appointment through now! How are you Katherine?

same to be honest! My SIL bought us a table for our new flat, so we set that up this morning, and Dave's working 1-11:30, so I've just done some washing and waiting for him to get home! My life is boring! Lol

ooh lovely, when do you move in?? We had to move back in with our parents for now as my OH lost his job :( we've just waiting for his new contract to be made permanent which will be within the next couple of months and then we're moving out :D

[IMG]https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/rldc6f/IMG00378-20110823-0552.jpg[/IMG]

Not a peak but AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

WOO RACH!

We moved on Friday Katherine :) Then the engagement party Saturday, hence why I struggled to get on here last week! :rofl:

I cant believe I am highly fertile right now. Lol just saying that makes me kind of excited. I am jumping on DH as soon as he gets here!

I was also at a grocery store (one I dont go in normally) and just browsing. Came across some instead softcups so I bought some! Cant wait to use one tonight! Or to attempt to anyway. lol

Lol, I think I'm going to try softcups, but if I don't like them, I don't like them. I'm not going to force myself like I have with temping etc!

Yeah I am the same way. It was six dollars for 14 of them so I was like what the hell! They cant hurt!

I feel so much more relaxed without temping. And I'm smoking more, but I'm quitting soon anyway, so better make the most of it! Let me know how you get on with softcups :)

Good luck Emma :D I can't wait until we move, I know it'll be soon though so we're still ttc, and my OH's new boss plays golf with him so I know that his contract will be renewed very soon :D

Good for you Rachael!! Get to bed young lady!! :sex:

My day has been okay actually :) Just in a bit of a crappy mood. I don't even know why, I just woke up like it! Just been doing housework, and Dave's back in about 3 hours! How is your day going?

Thank-you Katherine :) And that sounds promising, fingers crossed!

Ok.. so I used the softcup and I actually dont mind it. I cant feel it and it was REALLY easy to get in. It is like it knew where to go. lol. And it is helping! So I think I will use these till after I ovulate..hopefully will only be a matter of days. :)

Ah, work was horrible today, two of my service users are pregnant, and are just terrible with their bodies and attitude.
One of them is still drinking and smoking.
Gah!

I thought AF was coming the other day, and I had a little spotting ten, but nothing since.. :S
Confused..

Sorry to hear that lucy. There is a girl in my class who is pregnant and I heard her talk about it. Now I have class again with her tonight. I am doing everything I can now. lol so hopefully it works.

I'm going natural this month so I don't stress myself out! Glad the softcups went well :) I'm still a bit apprehensive about them, but if it doesn't happen soon then I will be trying them! How are we all today?

hi all! hope everyone's okay! I'm having a broody day today :( more than usual! Took my three year old nephew to the park, looking at all those cute kids did me in! I know what you mean about being round pregnant people, it's difficult when it's rubbed in your face :( my stupid 16 year old SIL has announced if it's a girl she'd like one of the names which I love, Mia, and I'm pissed about that. It's like the baby race! lol.

Sorry for rant, how is everyone today?? :blush:

I am EXHAUSTED. About to take a shower and get ready for my day. I am hanging out with a friend today and then class later on. I just want to take a nap though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->