The Crew

I'm okay :) Every time I have my nephew I end up broody! His other aunts are old-ish, so I'm like the cool auntie ;) He's 2 :)

How are you feeling Katherine?

I'm alright katherine, just tired and a bit fed up and money's a bit all over the place.

I really need to sort something at the doctors. I actually want AF atm!

I was like that Luce. I got so upset when AF came, but then it was just a relief to know everything's getting back to normal

Glad you're okay, sorry you're a bit fed up though lucy! I say test after reading about your little tiny bleed, maybe implantation!?

Awww i'd like to say me too, but he has my stupid 16 year old SIL as an aunt too :growlmad: i'm still his favourite auntie :D I do loads with him, I'm always kidnapping him as substitute baby! haha! My sister loves the break tbh!

I did, last night.
I'd have to ovulated much later than i thought to get a bfp anytime soon.

I'll see my doctor if nothing by the end of the week!

My 18 year old sister has been PG three times now.
She uses abortion like contraception.
Makes me so angry... 0___0

Oh my god Lucy! I'm sorry to hear that, maybe buy her condoms for her birthday?

And Katherine, I know exactly what you mean! I think Dave's sister loves the break to be honest! They work a lot, she's an accountant, he's in insurance, so they get a lot of money in, but don't really have time to themselves!

Hahaha, I did!
I filled her card with them. :p

She's just a bit.. dim.
Gah, I have no idea what to do money wise for the next fortnight.
Sodding work. >.>

OMG Lucy that must make you sooo angry! It would me! It's a shame they're free here. You should get one free for a genuine mistake and the rest you should pay for yourselves. I'm not pro life, but I am pro intelligence! Sleeping around without protection when you do not want a child is not intelligent! Good for with the card thing, made me laugh!!

i agree, should only be free for certain circumstances.
i'm the same, pro intelligence is a good thing!

On the plus side, at least they stop unwanted and neglected children being in the world! But I agree, there are better ways of doing so. Like stopping yourself being in that situation in the first place!

We get our new Sky package soon! I'm all excited! We had it at our last place but it's taken ages to set up here! Sky+HD, broadband and calls! At the moment I have freeview channels, and a top-up dongle for the internet, I want MTV and broadband back :(

I get more grumpy not being able to record my programmes, or watch CSI 24/7 :(

See, I just download series and stuff, i have a programme that automatically does it on my laptop.
I'm looking forward to the new series of house.. *shame*

My internet is slow as f*** right now, and I can't stay on it all the time because it works out so expensive on this stupid thing!

Eeep, I used a dongle for 8 months in my old flat, and it about killed me! D:

I could live fine without a tv, but internet, nooo..

We have an internet TV, so I can just access all the TV stuff through there if I had the internet :) But it's much nicer when I have everything!

Deffo! >.<
If I couldn't use spotify, i'd probably lose it.
I can't live without music, so that was an online godsend! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->