The Crew

Same! Annoys me though how easy all these sad excuses for people fall pregnant sooo easliy, oh quickie in a field was it? Yep, she's pregnant. One night stand at the bus stop when blind drunk? Yep, she's pregnant too!

If there was a god, surely he wouldn't give these people babies?!

Although did you see the one with the man with the 'satmap'?! I saw them in ASDA! LOL, they're just as bad in real life!

A girl I am friends with on another thread got her BFP today.. Grr.. so jealous.

SATMAP, OH MY GOD! I REMEMBER THAT! :rofl:

I'm sorry Rach! At least we're all baby-less, nothing to be jealous of here!

Lol thanks em. I am so happy for her I just wish it was me. Lol. My time will come.

I expect to get a peak this weekend. It is gonna kinda suck because I will be gone for the weekend with my ENTIRE family. Thank god DH and I will have our own room..just sucks it is right down the hall from my parents!

just do it on the sly, put a pillow over your mouth or something, that's what Dave had to do to me at his dad's!

Hahaha, dear me.
I'm sat reading up on implanty stuff, and some people are like it can take 18 months for your body to sort itself out D:

just do it on the sly, put a pillow over your mouth or something, that's what Dave had to do to me at his dad's!

Lol Probably will! Should make things more interesting though. :blush:

BUT hopefully being away at the lake and just relaxing at the same time I am ovulating will result in good news! lol. I am glad I got those instead cups. We can just dtd, lay down for like half an hour, pop one of those in and go swimming!!

LUCY: I googled a ton of stuff about Nuvaring too. There were a ton of women on both sides of the spectrum. As much as I know you know this, and as much as I am sure you are worn from hearing it, every women is different and it just depends. it sucks though!

Hahaha, dear me.
I'm sat reading up on implanty stuff, and some people are like it can take 18 months for your body to sort itself out D:

Luce, there are some women who fell pregnant on their first cycle off the implant and didn't have a period. I've just had my first one since the implant, so it's not all bad!

Ahh Rachael, like Emma says at least we're all babyless together atm! Hopefully not for long! I love seeing women who I've been talking to get their bfp's, it just annoys me a bit when women post things like, I've had four bfp's and a positive digi test but this is my first month ttc, am I pregnant?! YES YOU ARE SO GO AWAY LUCKY COW. lol, I'm still pleased for them, but veryyyy green eyed monster!

Don't google Lucy! It's the worst thing ever! According to google in order to conceive we all need to just eat organic veggies and drink water and that's about it and only have sex just at ovulation otherwise they'll be no sperm at all if you do it more than that! I love google, I google everything, but I hate it too! lol

It's been three months and had what i think was about a week of spotting 6 weeks ago.

I'm just sat readin more, and most people are like it can take 3-4 months, so thats a bit nicer!
It seems like the average too.

I know i should stop stressing, but never mind. >.<

it just annoys me a bit when women post things like, I've had four bfp's and a positive digi test but this is my first month ttc, am I pregnant?! YES YOU ARE SO GO AWAY LUCKY COW

Oh god, this.
I want to be happy for them, but at the same time I'm like, damnnit, I want one more. xD
It's nice that we're all in this together with our mixed up bodies and such!

I hope we ALL get our BFPs soon. Then we just dont have to worry about it anymore! And I agree about google. I googled nonstop about conceiving after birth control and getting pregnant and while I found a TON of useful information about TTC, the stuff about birth control was mostly written by women who had problems with it and went on the internet looking for answers. I bet the majority of women do not have a ton of problems coming off birth control after a few months for it to get out of your system that is. Since then, I try to mainly stay away from google and ask my questions on BnB

I'm the same, I'm happy in the fact that they're sooo lucky, but I can't help thinking why can't that be me?! Work, body, work damn you!! LOL, yes, we all have slightly messed up bodies, this is why I'm relying so heavily on agnus castus to sort me out, I'd love to be regular and normal :)

I have no idea where I stand at the moment! Everything seems normal, but I have a feeling it's going to take me a long while to conceive. Just gut feelings I guess :(

I hope we all get there soon!

I hope we all conceive the same month so we can all be bump buddies! I want comparisons on how fat we're all getting!! :rofl:

Why do you have that feeling em?

I have the feeling it wont take me very long. I feel really positive so far! Hopefully it wont actually take too long!

Why do you have that feeling em?

I have the feeling it wont take me very long. I feel really positive so far! Hopefully it wont actually take too long!

I don't know, just a feeling :/ Hopefully I'll be proven wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->