The Crew

I think I'll show really quick too! My sister did and I'm quite slim, but I don't mind tbh! I'll be bathing in bio oil and cocoa butter though to try and avoid stretch marks :rofl:

I hope it won't take me long, I think it will though :(. I'm hopeful about this month though :)

I hope you are proven wrong too!!

Everyone things I will show straight away because I am so tiny but I dont think so! I am hoping I can hold out till I at least know the sex! I will take pictures weekly/monthly so I can see them but as far as telling anyone, I am waiting as long as I can before they can see the bump!

I want to wait until 3months to tell EVERYONE, but close family/friends will probably know once we get the all clear :) I'm tiny too! So I reckon it'll show straight away!

Oh god, i'll be the last to show, i can assure you.
>.<
I'm the chub of the crew xD

OH has now gone to work, sad times.

I hope we all get our bfp's around the same time too!
It'd be awesome.
We can sit and moan about morning sickness instead of lack of morning sickness.

Yup, I agree. It is gonna be pretty exciting. I dont care how bad my symptoms are (although I hope they are not too bad) just as long as the baby is healthy!!

Oh god ladies.. I am SOO tired!!! I dont want to go to class tonight.. I need this class but I want to drop it so bad. The teacher doesnt speak English at all!!! Given, it is French class but that is def not the point. That shit is not my first language and he rarely says anything in English. lol. It is Really difficult to keep up with what he is saying--he talks so fast!

I can't wait :) I hope I don't show until at least 3 months so I can keep it a secret! I don't want my OH's family to know too soon because they want us to wait until we're 30!!

That's dead bad Racheal! Silly man!

I speak english with most, bsl with family and a fair bit of spanish.

I know a bit of polish aswell. >.<

*nerd*

Hi guys, sorry, I've been taking a bit of a break from here because it's been driving me mental with all the bfp's and such. I have the meeting with my doc on Friday to see how we're going forward.
How is everyone? I can't possibly wade through 50+ pages!

To join the convo; I don't think I'll show for a while when I do get pregnant.

Does anyone else hate it when people say they've 'caught' pregnant? Really really annoys me!

I recently got into Arabic, I love it! It's so hard though. I'm learning to read and write it, and because they write backwards (right to left) it's even harder!

Hi Allyson :) We're all in the same boat on this thread!

I know a very small amount of German from school. It's very odd the phrases that stick in your mind, like I lost my bag, my name is, I like you.

Ooooh, that's dead interesting!
I'd love to learn japanese, but i'd never have the time for it!

Hi Allyson!
How's it going?!

I'll be glad not to show for a while, makes it easier with telling people and such.

I don't know, I think we'll both be dying to tell every one when we are pregnant but probably not the best idea incase something goes wrong.

Yup, I'll tell close people, but only go public after 12 weeks.
Stuart wants to tell people sooner, but i'd rather not..

Yeah I am the same way. I just really dont want to tell anyone until I have to. I am scared about something happening and then having to explain it. That would really suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->