The Crew

I want to wait at least until three months, but I have a feeling I'll be showing before then!

Yeah, thinner people seem to.
Saying that, my gran stayed at a size 8 all the way through her pregnancy, people didn't know until she had my mum!

same. I always say to Dave that I want a cute bump, but I have a feeling I'll end up like a beach ball!

Haha, I did it a A level, now stuck with half a nursing bachelors, because I didn't want to finish it. BAD LUCY.

I have half of 4 AS levels, and half a diploma. BAD EMMA.

do you watch Big Brother?

I don't.
I sorta wanted to, but have refrained.

X factor on the other hand.. >_<

I passed all my a-levels, but wish i'd done something else.
Sucks eh?!

I was predicted all As and A*s, but I couldn't be bothered! How bad is that?! I guess I'm just more driven by money, and actually earning it, so I just wanted to work. I got half a diploma when I was 15, but I moved and couldn't find anywhere to finish it :(

I love Big Brother, another guilty pleasure! I watched X factor, but I'm not 'absorbed' in it yet!

My attendance is terrible because of my bipolar, but I'm one of these jammy sods who can pick up A's anyway without attending! I just read the class books 3 days before an exam and voilà! lol!

I was like that with GCSEs. Never listened, didn't attend too much, no revision, no homework, just did the exams! I was so lucky. All of the girls used to have a right go because they'd revise every night, and I'd do nothing!

Yup, I'm the same.
4 A's at A level, and 12 A-B's at gcse.

And none of this is useful anymore.

I was the same, i'd rather earn than learn.

I was in hospital when I was doing my degree, I was sectioned, and in all honesty, it made me realise how much i need to just do what makes me happy, and nursing wasn't.

Comes in handy when people are ill though, and such, i'm like the first person people go to! >_<

I want to go into Midwifery, I think it's the only thing that would make me happy. I always wanted to be a plastic surgeon, but it takes too long before I'd earn money, and I'd be miserable until I did!

I know! None of them mean a thing afterwards!

I think midwifery would be so hard! I personally couldn't do it, I have respect for women that could and do, but if a baby died on me it'd kill me :(

Oooooh, see i enjoy doing social work, but I still dont think it's what i want for the rest of my life.

I was always an art nerd, but it's so tricky to make money from.
I've done commissions, and tattoo work, but still..

Tbh, full time mum works for me! :p

You'd learn to detach yourself emotionally after a while, and the way I see it, in proportion to the amount of healthy babies that are born, the risk is relatively low nowadays

Lucy, that's exactly what I'll end up doing! Dave doesn't want me to work at all, let alone when I'm pregnant, or a mummy. I want to spend every minute with my babies, not put them in childcare every day

One of my best friends is training to be a midwife, and she had a still birth the other week.
She came over and was heartbroken.

I did some nurses training in A and E, (ER for rach)
And saw some of the most horrid things..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->