The Crew

aha. We are lucky though with his family. We don't have to buy anything! My SIL and her hubby bought us a table for our engagement/moving in present and that was over 100pounds!

Stuarts parents are loaded, so I think they'd be quite helpful.

Interview tomorrow!

a better paying job, with our local councils social services, rather than agency work.

:D

I grew up in care, so I haven't expected my family to help, but they gave us 50pounds for an engagement present, and Dave's family are quite well off

So today, I told my regular DR that I was ttc and she was so excited for me! She was like laughing and jumping and freaking out with me. LOL!! She was like "come back in a month and hopefully you will have more news!". Lol I am so glad she was on board! And I brought up that I was scared of being infertile and she brought up that I have had u/s and vaginal u/s and pap smears and other tests and everything was fine. I obviously have not done the in depth testing but it makes me feel better

then there's no reason to worry my darling! I have everything crossed for you :) :flower:

Thanks M (that is your knew nick name from me, just M) I dont have any reasons to be infertile but I am sure that you guys all have the same fears as me!!

So what have you lovelies been up to today?

I normally get Em, or Ems, but M is cooler! ;D

I have exactly the same fears! I worry every day, and Dave tells me to stop being a muppet!

I haven't done much at all to be honest! Gotta do some more washing up soon, seems like that's all I do these days! Have you been up to much apart from the doctors?

I normally get Em, or Ems, but M is cooler! ;D

I have exactly the same fears! I worry every day, and Dave tells me to stop being a muppet!

I haven't done much at all to be honest! Gotta do some more washing up soon, seems like that's all I do these days! Have you been up to much apart from the doctors?

Running crazy!!

I woke up at five in the morning, left at six forty five, drove to school (got there an HOUR early!), went to class until 11, had a DR appointment at 11:30, got home around 12:30, but decided to go to the bank instead so went there and FINALLY now at home. Lol. I am really tired!!

I dont think the majority of women have problems ttc. There wouldnt be so many damn babies everywhere if they did!

When do you guys start school? I think I asked that already but I dont feel like looking for the answers. lol

Yeah the only thing that kind of sucks is that it is just my regular DR. I guess she can do everything I need her to and just go to my gyno if she says I need to. lol. Meanwhile, I have my main DR on my side and that is what I need!

I'm seeing my doctor on saturday, wish me luck!! I'm going to ask about my ovulation spotting so fingers crossed for me!

Yup, i thik every single woman, trying for a baby worries about it, its natural sweetie!
And at least you're being sensible! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->