The Crew

Mine changes so much.
I'm actually going to sit and sort my extensions tonight, then glue them in, in the morning. >.<

I feel like a long haired day!

I'd love her hair too! Her hair is beautiful! I think I'm too pale though, I need something slightly warmed or ice cold to accentuate my pale skin or warm me up.

I just clip my extensions in, I hate the glue!

I dont know how to have mine next, keep getting tempted to shave my undercut back in..
Hmm...

I reeaaaaally wanted to shave the side of my hair, like the front from my parting down to my ear, but I HATE the idea of growing it out

It's so easy to grow out, and cover!
In my punkier days i used to dye leopard print patterns into the shaved bits!

I'm going for the girly look until the wedding, I want my hair long and natural colour (blonde) and it takes me so long to dye it back natural after any colour so I'm not going to bother until after!

Ah good idea!

See me and Stu haven't really talked about marriage all that much, but i think money wise it'd be impractical atm. :/

We're having it in Cyprus in August next year. It's a bit of luck Dave earns quite a bit, my dress is 1,500!

Nice!
Me and Stu do earn a fair bit, but we're sorting the house first, getting it all sorted and decorated and such.

I'd rather wait marriage wise, i think.

I wanna get the wedding done as soon as possible, I can't wait! Then we're doing the mortgage, etc

we're getting married in a couple of years, when I've lost the baby weight! We're engaged to be engaged! He's proposed, I've accepted, but he wants to do a big proposal, he's planning it, he wants it to be a surprise, so I don't know when it'll be! All I know is that it'll be before my 21st in april, that's all he'd tell me! My best friend knows more than I do! She's keeping her mouth shut though!

I've got my dress picked, my venue picked, my colour scheme, my bridesmaids, everything! Just waiting for it to be made official so I can book it all :D I'm having a maggie sottero gown :D my sister had one and they're beautiful quality and beautiful dresses :D

Dave proposed in Egypt, I cried my eyes out. He did the big speech, it was the cutest thing ever!

We have everything picked out, we're going to Cyprus at the beginning of next year to check out the church and venues, but it's all pretty much sorted :) My dress is an Alfred Sung Bridal, it's absolutely beautiful!

awww that's so cute :)

how much is your wedding costing you? Mine's going to be ten grand easy :/ lot of money...

did you get it for under or over that in the end? How long had you been together when Dave proposed?

We haven't put down final payments yet. Only 2 months! Well, 2months, 1 day! :rofl:

Blooming hell!

See we're doing it the other way round, house, mortgage, all that stuff, then marriage!
I do want to get engaged soon, and he does keep hinting at it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->