The Crew

I want 4 but I will be happy with whatever we are given secretly hoping for a little girl first but I will be happy either way lol everybody around where I am from are having boys recently in the past 2 months I have found out about 10 people my age are pregnant that I graduated with kinda jealous but happy all the same

I plan on either getting family to babysit or daycare after about 2 months I would be going back to school and work. We plan on saving money that could help while I am out of work we could survive off his pay. Both our families want us to have children soon they are excited but he wants to wait and tell them when we are 4 months along he is nervous about it all. Anybody elses partner want to wait to tell family??

We haven't really discussed but I definitely want to wait until i'm past 16 weeks. If anything did happen I wouldn't want people to know so I wouldn't have to talk about it.

I plan on either getting family to babysit or daycare after about 2 months I would be going back to school and work. We plan on saving money that could help while I am out of work we could survive off his pay. Both our families want us to have children soon they are excited but he wants to wait and tell them when we are 4 months along he is nervous about it all. Anybody elses partner want to wait to tell family??

We haven't really discussed but I definitely want to wait until i'm past 16 weeks. If anything did happen I wouldn't want people to know so I wouldn't have to talk about it.

Me and OH were discussing this last night, cos i'd much rather wait till the first tri is over, so there's lass chance of MC.
Cos I don't think i'd want everyone asking me about it if the worst did happen.

I'd probably tell a couple of close people, but thats it..

I always miss the discussions! I'll join anyway, we want 2 or 3 children and I'll be at home for about a year for each. We're planning on getting a pub later on so hopefully that will enable me to be a sahm.
Tmi
Is the runs a preg symptom? :rofl::rofl:

I always miss the discussions! I'll join anyway, we want 2 or 3 children and I'll be at home for about a year for each. We're planning on getting a pub later on so hopefully that will enable me to be a sahm.
Tmi

Oooh that sounds so cosy :) Housewife and Pub owner :thumbup:

Tmi

I've heard it can be!
But with my IBS i'm not gunna take any notice of it xD:dohh::laugh2:

Thanks! Lol

I think I'll tell a few close friends but try and hide it for the first trimester.

Tmi

I've heard it can be!
But with my IBS i'm not gunna take any notice of it xD:dohh::laugh2:

Didnt notice your spoiler allyson! I'm having that too. Maybe?...

How soon would you expect to have symptoms for pregnancy?

We just had dinner and i've had this particular panini a million times before. I always make it the same way. Anyway it tasted REALLY different, sort of like a plastic tyre and its made me queasy. I know tast change is a symptom but idk how soon you can get it?

I might just be feeling off so don't wanna get my hopes up...

How soon would you expect to have symptoms for pregnancy?

We just had dinner and i've had this particular panini a million times before. I always make it the same way. Anyway it tasted REALLY different, sort of like a plastic tyre and its made me queasy. I know tast change is a symptom but idk how soon you can get it?

I might just be feeling off so don't wanna get my hopes up...

I keep smelling things i wouldnt usually, but then i think, god lucy, you're just over thinking about it. >_<

I spose it's best just to wait until you get other symptoms?
:wacko:

This is gonna be TMI hence the spoiler but wanted to know what you think...

Had to poo twice today which is abnormal for me. Also noticing needing to pee in the night 3 times or more and quite a lot during the day (abnormal for me). Noticed a funny taste at dinner which was like plastic. Really weird sensation I haven’t had before.

Idk if i'm reading too much into it? I probably am.

ARGH FRUSTRATION!

Haha looks like I missed quite the discussion!

Well, I wanna work right up as far as I can, take as long off as I can and maybe just go back to work part-time and go back to education maybe? Not decided yet... I would be happy with one child but OH wants three so I think two will be the compromise!!

Oooh liking the symptoms you're having ladies! Hoping for some :bfp:s!! :dust:

We decided to drive to asda and pick up some hpt's so tomorrow morning, peeing on a stick just to see whats going on!

We haven't really discussed but I definitely want to wait until i'm past 16 weeks. If anything did happen I wouldn't want people to know so I wouldn't have to talk about it.[/QUOTE]

Me and OH were discussing this last night, cos i'd much rather wait till the first tri is over, so there's lass chance of MC.
Cos I don't think i'd want everyone asking me about it if the worst did happen.

I'd probably tell a couple of close people, but thats it..[/QUOTE]

Yea we want to wait to tell a bunch of people I think I would only tell two people until atleast we made it to 4 months but eventually I think my family or his would start to notice. It is scary :(

Oooh new people :thumbup:

Symptoms are so tricky,once youre really looking you start seeing stuff that probably would have been happening normally anyway and you just wouldnt have noticed if you werent looking :dohh:

Yeahh WSS^^
Its amazing how we can convince ourselves that we are definitely pregnant!
Hope its a BFP for you electrokitty :)
And i know what you mean about feeling like the only young person, it kinda makes me feel out of place with older people :shrug:

OH would prefer me to be a SAHM but i just dont think i could do it! I plan on carrying on with my education from home, and then starting my career once the child starts school. I want quite a gap between my children though, if im lucky enough to have any, i think i'd want 2. maybe 3 if i was still broody later on in life :)

electro - fx for you hun! :dust:

jen - i just know i'm gonna be the WORST for symptom spotting LOL! I'll be posting on here like OMG i just sneezed this is gonna be my cycle :rofl:

tasha - i'm definitely considering going back to college & then maybe uni when baby's old enough. i know some people are like 'oh you should do that all first' but it's personal preference and this is what i want so :)

took another test it was a another bfn I dont know whats going on

How many dpo are you ollie? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"