*~*~* The Decemberists! *~*~*

Can't believe so many of you are :yellow: so we won't know the sex distribution for a long time! I'm quite curious on your behalf :haha: in the September group among people who know so far it seems to be around 2/3 boys for whatever reason. I'm sure we will have some of both here!

Hehe ah but it's more exciting! When we all do our birth announcements it will be :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Can't believe so many of you are :yellow: so we won't know the sex distribution for a long time! I'm quite curious on your behalf :haha: in the September group among people who know so far it seems to be around 2/3 boys for whatever reason. I'm sure we will have some of both here!

Hehe ah but it's more exciting! When we all do our birth announcements it will be :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Seaweed - my bump will only be :yellow: until the 20th of this month, so you won't be the only one who didn't want to wait! Less than 2 weeks to go now :happydance: It will be very exciting when the yellow bumps start coming out though.

Hope everyone is having a good easter weekend? Do you have the same bank holidays in other parts of the world? Friday was a bank hol and Monday is too. So I've got DH at home for a nice long weekend. He's the sort that looks forward to going back to work though, he finds it difficult to spend a few days doing not very much! He's at the gym at the moment so hopefully that'll help him!

I'm sitting watching tv willing little wiggler to do some wiggling. He/she wasn't very active yesterday and only felt a slight movement about an hour ago. I know I'm only 18 weeks so shouldn't really be feeling regular strong movement, but I do feel like wiggler was making stronger movements a couple of days ago. The worrying never stops! :wacko:

Pusscat: I bet you'll be feeling lots of wiggling soon enough :)

Feeling pretty darn sick today. The nausea is the worst it has ever been this morning and I am sooooo tired on top of that. I didnt get to bed until after 1 am because of work, then had to get up at 7:45.... I need more sleep :sleep:

Feeling pretty darn sick today. The nausea is the worst it has ever been this morning and I am sooooo tired on top of that. I didnt get to bed until after 1 am because of work, then had to get up at 7:45.... I need more sleep :sleep:

Thanks Han, you were right. I had some very strong wiggles about an hour ago, and amazingly I could see them too!! Very low down, just above my knickers, I saw some poking out bits :happydance: This is one feisty baby!

I'm not surprised you're feeling so bad today, you really need your sleep at this stage and feeling tired isn't going to help with the sickness. Are you having to work today? If so surely that is very unfair of your employers. Make sure you get a nice early night tonight :hugs:

Thanks Han, you were right. I had some very strong wiggles about an hour ago, and amazingly I could see them too!! Very low down, just above my knickers, I saw some poking out bits :happydance: This is one feisty baby!

I'm not surprised you're feeling so bad today, you really need your sleep at this stage and feeling tired isn't going to help with the sickness. Are you having to work today? If so surely that is very unfair of your employers. Make sure you get a nice early night tonight :hugs:
Yes I had to work today :( 9-5. Im absolutely exhausted. I told my husband not to be surprised if I was asleep when he got home from going out with his friends. I'll probably just work on the blanket and go to bed. Im :sleep:

It's official,I love baby shops! And especially testing out prams!

I know its too early to buy yet but I want to pick one I have seen in real life then buy cheaper onlinr when I'm ready!

Struggling to pick between the iCandy Strawberry, iCandy Cherry or BabyStyle Oyster!

I know its too early to buy yet but I want to pick one I have seen in real life then buy cheaper onlinr when I'm ready!

Struggling to pick between the iCandy Strawberry, iCandy Cherry or BabyStyle Oyster!

It is really hard to choose lol Good luck! :thumbup:

:hugs: Happy Easter to everyone who is celebrating it today :happydance: what are you all doing for the holiday?

Pusscat, that is so amazing that you could see your LO wiggling from outside :cloud9: can't wait for that! I have been trying to get my husband to feel Munchkin's kicks, but I don't think they can be felt from the outside quite yet. It's really nice to feel him thumping around in there every so often, though.

HM, I hope you're feeling better today :hugs: have you been able to get any rest?

Gaiagirl, weren't you going to tell your family this weekend? How did that go? :hugs:

It feels like a few group members have been missing lately! Gimgem of course, and the earlier August EDDs who haven't been around in a while, but also Ella and Ke and Shh...hope they are all doing ok :hugs:

I've been feeling kind of emotional this week, a little overwhelmed at moments. Part of it may be hormones, but I think mostly there's just been a lot sinking in for me about this pregnancy, how much it means to us to be expecting a child, how devastating it would be if anything were to happen. I think there are several reasons this has been on my mind this week, from being pretty much decided on a name (not revealing yet :p) to seeing a close friend give birth to a healthy boy and thinking about how much I hope that's me in five months. Everything is fine, no reason to worry really, just one of those weeks I guess. :cry: What a crazy journey this is.

:hugs: Happy Easter to everyone who is celebrating it today :happydance: what are you all doing for the holiday?

Pusscat, that is so amazing that you could see your LO wiggling from outside :cloud9: can't wait for that! I have been trying to get my husband to feel Munchkin's kicks, but I don't think they can be felt from the outside quite yet. It's really nice to feel him thumping around in there every so often, though.

HM, I hope you're feeling better today :hugs: have you been able to get any rest?

Gaiagirl, weren't you going to tell your family this weekend? How did that go? :hugs:

It feels like a few group members have been missing lately! Gimgem of course, and the earlier August EDDs who haven't been around in a while, but also Ella and Ke and Shh...hope they are all doing ok :hugs:

I've been feeling kind of emotional this week, a little overwhelmed at moments. Part of it may be hormones, but I think mostly there's just been a lot sinking in for me about this pregnancy, how much it means to us to be expecting a child, how devastating it would be if anything were to happen. I think there are several reasons this has been on my mind this week, from being pretty much decided on a name (not revealing yet :p) to seeing a close friend give birth to a healthy boy and thinking about how much I hope that's me in five months. Everything is fine, no reason to worry really, just one of those weeks I guess. :cry: What a crazy journey this is.

Hey Seaweed Eater - hope you're doing okay. It's understandable that emotions run high with the phenomenal journey of pregnancy. I take nothing for granted and just feel like I've been given the bestest gift ever.
I still get anxious too and hope and prey that I'm looking after lil bump as best I can... I'm so very in love and humbled by everything. When I'm in deep thought, my mind also goes into overdrive of wondering this and thinking that. Sometimes it's scary to be positive as you almost don't want to set yourself up for any disappointment.

DH felt a kick/flick earlier this week - his face melted my heart. You can also see major spasms as baby jigs about inside!! I've got a little night owl... Very active between 11pm - 12 midnight!
I have my 20 week scan on Wednesday so I'm just trying to stay cool and calm - ha... As if!!

I also hope all original Decemberits are well x

iCandy strawberry allllll the way Smawfl!!! I looooooooovvvveeee it! Ha! I'll let you know any deals if/when I come across them. I've realised you can't purchase online. I'm going to try and get as much research in until the baby show... they're not the cheapest after all!

Hope you all had a lovely Easter. Lots of home improvements for me... House is upside down! Haven't purchased any baby stuff yet - roll on weds and I'll hopefully feel a little more at ease

:flower:

It's so cool that you guys can feel the little beans! I can't wait for that!

I'm still very tired today and and a pretty hard time sleeping, even though I'm so tired. Im hoping that I can get more sleep tonight.

Hi All

We spent Easter with the in laws and had a lovely time. It's still holiday here today so just chilling with DH

Seaweed - I know I've noticed there have been a few missing, hope they are ok. How are the emotions going... it's so hard isn't it, I have a midwife appointment tomorrow and so scared they wont be able to find a heartbeat. I find every moment I have my hand on my bump willing it to move.. I am nervous for tomorrow, I think it's normal to worry but I would definitely say pregnancy isn't a walk in the park!!

FeelSoBlessed - so sweet your DH felt Baby!! So exciting for your 20 week scan! Almost the halfway mark for you!!
LOL I love the Strawberry too! We saw a pretty good deal and they had one in stock where my in-laws are but NONE around here and I was sooooooooooo tempted to get it! I think it's too early to be buying yet. I agree, research all the way.

Hanyou - how's the tiredness?

I am still tired ALLLLL the time :sleep: And I had my first vomiting episode just this morning because of morning sickness. It wasn't too pleasant especially since there was nothing in my stomach yet.

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry I've been awol, v busy and only logging on through my phone, so didn't see that the thread had moved! :dohh:

I'm well, not much to report really, I had my 12 week scan, where I measured 4 days ahead of my ovulation, so EDD officially is 4th Oct, but I'll stick to the 8th if I go overdue. I haven't got much of a bump yet, which surprises me, as I don't think I'm really any bigger than last time, I thought I'd get bigger much more quickly. My NT scan results weren't as low as some others or as last time, it is 1:4000 (around that I remember), so not low enough to worry me too much. Baby was very cute - sleeping until I had to try to get it to wake up, then it didn't stop moving!

Glad to hear everyone is doing well, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for those still TTC, I really hope we get some fabulous news soon!

Smawfl - Go and try some of them out, we had an iCandy Peach, which I absolutely loved, but now have a Bugaboo Donkey (peach broke and they couldn't replace it for so long that I was offered something else and took the expensive freebie!). The Peach folded up so small to get in the car, and I also liked that I could get it converted into a double when the time came. The strawberry looks brilliant, I'd love it as a second pram, but know it wouldn't cope with our rural terrain here. I did SO much research the first time, I had real trouble making a decision. My main advice is get it from somewhere like John Lewis, where if something goes wrong, you know that it'll get sorted out for you as I know companies like iCandy don't have the best reputation for direct customer service.

I can't believe how far along some of you ladies are - so exciting! I can't wait to feel the baby properly move, it can't be too much longer now surely?!

I hope everyone has been eating lots of scrum my easter eggs, and those that have MS have still been able to enjoy them!

I'm well, not much to report really, I had my 12 week scan, where I measured 4 days ahead of my ovulation, so EDD officially is 4th Oct, but I'll stick to the 8th if I go overdue. I haven't got much of a bump yet, which surprises me, as I don't think I'm really any bigger than last time, I thought I'd get bigger much more quickly. My NT scan results weren't as low as some others or as last time, it is 1:4000 (around that I remember), so not low enough to worry me too much. Baby was very cute - sleeping until I had to try to get it to wake up, then it didn't stop moving!

Smawfl - Go and try some of them out, we had an iCandy Peach, which I absolutely loved, but now have a Bugaboo Donkey (peach broke and they couldn't replace it for so long that I was offered something else and took the expensive freebie!). The Peach folded up so small to get in the car, and I also liked that I could get it converted into a double when the time came. The strawberry looks brilliant, I'd love it as a second pram, but know it wouldn't cope with our rural terrain here. I did SO much research the first time, I had real trouble making a decision. My main advice is get it from somewhere like John Lewis, where if something goes wrong, you know that it'll get sorted out for you as I know companies like iCandy don't have the best reputation for direct customer service.

Glad the scan went well! :thumbup:

I have tried out quite a few now and those three are in my favourites list!!

We didn't really like the Bugaboos in real life, definitely found the Peach to be really heavy (especially as we'll be storing in the car and lifting it in and out a lot)

John LEwis are pretty good, they price match dont they.

Glad the scan went well! :thumbup:

I have tried out quite a few now and those three are in my favourites list!!

We didn't really like the Bugaboos in real life, definitely found the Peach to be really heavy (especially as we'll be storing in the car and lifting it in and out a lot)

John LEwis are pretty good, they price match dont they.

Thank you!

Yes, they will price match, so well worth researching/ringing around and asking for written quotes that they'll match to. I love the 'prettiness' of the strawberry - its lovely! I'm guessing it handles even better than the Peach, so it'll be awesome around the shops, I used to be able to steer with one hand constantly - very useful!!

Hi Ladies! Had such a great long weekend, so nice to sleep in and feast on ham :)

We told another close friend and my parents and brother this weekend. They were surprised because we hadn't told them we decided to start TTC and excited, but still adjusting to becoming grandparents!

I am SO happy to be in the double digits finally and also...it seems like my MS is starting to ebb!!!!!! Don't want to get too excited but I think last week was the peak and I may be starting to see some relief!!!

I got to come home from work early today, thank god. Im still not feeling well at all and all I can bring myself to do is lay on the couch and watch Netflix :sleep:

Congrats on the double figures Gaiagirl! It's nice to be able to tell people isn't it!

I've got my 16 week midwife appointment today.. quite nervous! I know they listen to the heartbeat and I'm hoping there is one there! I'm sure I'm being irrational but I think this whole pregnancy is a worrying thing to go through.. I wonder when you can actually enjoy being pregnant?!

Have a good day ladies!

Whoop to the double digits Gaiagirl! Glad you had fun telling them too!

Hanyoumama - sorry you're still feeling rubbish, I hope slobbing out in front of the tv helped!

Smawfl - I hope the appointment goes well, enjoy listening to the train/galloping!! I was told at my 11 week appointment that in our area they've stopped listening to the heartbeat until past 20 weeks! She said that they'll often bend the rules though as she felt that was far too long to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->