The Dieting for fertility reasons thread :-)

Africa, I've done SW for most of this year and lost about 1.5 stone on it, but I have more to lose and want to do it quickly so they will give me clomid.

Can I join aq? I am doing sw going to group. Also gonna get back on my Wii fit.

I also need to get my bmi to under 30. Just waiting for my fs appointment to come through. My gynae mentioned my weight though.

Both my tubes are damaged so will prob end up with ivf.

Xxx

Africa, I've done SW for most of this year and lost about 1.5 stone on it, but I have more to lose and want to do it quickly so they will give me clomid.

I find my losses are amazin when i 100% stick to it. I lose 4-5lb most wks :)
I was on clomid years ago and i weighed 18 stones then so waaay over the 30 bmi... they must of changed it all. You can do it. We have so much to gain from what we lose i knw we can do it ;-)

xxx

hi girls im faye and joning you girls iv just joined weight watchers online and loving it £29 for 3 months which i thought was good as i no it there online for me to join forum ect me and dh will starting ivf april cant wait so want to loose some pounds as im a diabetic as well good luck xxx

What is it? Is there a website? Sounds fabulous!

I have the kinect at home and had my three mates start a gym membership w me. I'm really motivated to knock off a few stones.

I also need to get my bmi to under 30. Just waiting for my fs appointment to come through. My gynae mentioned my weight though.

Xxx

Awww hun of course u can join!! i have missed u! hows it going??

xxx

hi girls im faye and joning you girls iv just joined weight watchers online and loving it £29 for 3 months which i thought was good as i no it there online for me to join forum ect me and dh will starting ivf april cant wait so want to loose some pounds as im a diabetic as well good luck xxx

Welcome Faye! I have seen u post a few times in AC :)
I used to do ww years ago and it worked for me so best of luck :)
I am hoping it will be around april that me and dh start our ivf cycle too:happydance: xxx

What is it? Is there a website? Sounds fabulous!

I have the kinect at home and had my three mates start a gym membership w me. I'm really motivated to knock off a few stones.

Slimming world really is a amazing diet, but suprisingly it is only avail in the UK... You could look up the plan online tho as its pretty easy to follow and i have all the books etc if u wanted to knw anything:winkwink:

I am feeling super motivated myself. I am also quitting smoking on the 1st jan so it will be hard but im doing it, as i quit for a good while and went back on them after my 2nd ectopic as i was so upset and thought why not? but now IVF is in the pipeline i am quitting for good:thumbup:

Im going to bed nw so nite girls and enjoy ur junk food etc 2moz before we 100% stick to our new lifestyles that will bring us the patter of tiny feet:cloud9:

xxx

Xxx

Awww hun of course u can join!! i have missed u! hows it going??

xxx

Missed you too honey. Thinks are okay. Only had the news about my tubes the week before xmas. Was rather devasted to say the least.

I am just waiting for my appoinment letter to come through now though. I really need to get this last 1.5 st gone asap!!

Hows things with you?

I start diet tomorrow.

Here is to an amazing 2011 and lots of BFP's!

xxxx

4magpies- u will be fine hun. If i can cope, u can too ;-) we are all here for u.

HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES!!!!

Let this be the year of the BFP!! hehe xxx

Hi Ladies

I started my diet last Tuesday - only been putting it off for 5 months - was going to wait til today, but that was just further delaying it, so I started straight away. I'm using something called Kate Morgan which is an Aussie system like Celebrity Slim or Slim Fast. I'm supposed to have 2 shakes and a meal, but I've been trying to make do on just the shakes, fruit allowance veggies and the daily snack. Luckily I'm off work so am taking it easy - though I went for a 20km bike ride yesterday! I belong to a gym, but they have stupid opening hours over the Christmas period (5.30 - 9am and 4-8pm) - too early to make it in the mornings, and by 4pm I can't be bothered!

My BMI was 30.2 when I first weighed in on Monday, ideally I'd like to get it below 25 and back into the "normal" weight range, which means losing 14kg - though I'm hoping to be pegnant before I reach my target (next private IVF cycle starts early Feb, then we qualify for a funded cycle in May).

Good luck everyone!

Welcome Leilani and best of luck for your forthcoming cycle :)

Today is my last day of eating rubbish and i also quit the smoking today so going to need a lot of wilpower but im determined. I want us to meet our baby that is waiting for us in the wings and i will do anything to make that happen :)

Diet and exercise regime starts in the morning and i cnt wait cos im sick of junk now. lol

Happy new year and good luck ladies xxx

can i join too? I have a weightloss ticker showing my goal i need to be at by the 9th march when i have my fs appt.
so...my name is vicki, i have pcos and an underactive thyroid. i am on metformin currently. have been following weightwatchers and am loving their new propoints plan, i have lost every week for 6 consecutive weeks. have lost just under 2.5 stone so far and another 1.5 to go by march.
we can do it girls! heres to 2011 being filled with massive weightloss and lots of bfps and babies xx

can i join too? I have a weightloss ticker showing my goal i need to be at by the 9th march when i have my fs appt.
so...my name is vicki, i have pcos and an underactive thyroid. i am on metformin currently. have been following weightwatchers and am loving their new propoints plan, i have lost every week for 6 consecutive weeks. have lost just under 2.5 stone so far and another 1.5 to go by march.
we can do it girls! heres to 2011 being filled with massive weightloss and lots of bfps and babies xx

Welcome to the thread :)
Wow, u have done really well so far! we will do it cos we will be closer to getting the ultimate reward:winkwink:

I am going to add all of us to the first page tomorrow night so please let me know your goal weight loss and your weigh in day. I am getting weighed 10th Jan and then every mon after that depending on my shift pattern in work. 2011 equals a brand new us and lots of BFPS!! yaaay:happydance:

xxx

Weigh in for me is tues. Goal 13st 7. Current 15st 1.5.

Thanks for starting this up aq.

Xxx

My weigh in will be Wednesday.
Target: 60kg (9 Stone 6)
Current: 77.3kg (12 Stone 2)

I'd be happy just to get my BMI below 25, which is 62.7kg or 9 Stone 12

Current weight 13 stone 6
goal for march is 12 stone xx

Hey!

Can i join too? We've been ttc for 9 years! im nearly 29 and hubby is 31, a long history of ectopics/mc's resulting in one damaged tube left.

My BMI is currently 31.9 and need to lose 7kg to hit below 29.9. I'm finding it really hard as i get quite depressed about ttc for such a long time, and im 6foot tall so bigframed :-(

NHS have funded for 2 cycles so i need to be on goal by valentines day when consultant wants to book clinic.

So far i have lost 2 stone (15kg) in the last year - despite a couple of setbacks. I've been taking the natural weight loss aid Hoodia as was on Reuductil from doc but it was banned by NHS! Hoodia is fine in pregnancy too so no probs even if by some miracle i conceive before ivf! Hoodia is an appetite suppressant which does work - but i sort of fell off the wagon over christmas ;-)

Anyway, would love to join you all if you'll have me! x

PS Can someone tell me if ticker is showing....ohhh it is! ignore this post!x

Welcome Monsterpops :)

I will be updating first page later or tomorrow as i have a day off work then :)

I have been super good today and its also day 2 of no smoking! woohooo xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->