The Dieting for fertility reasons thread :-)

My mum still lives there. I'm in blackburn now.

Well done on not smoking aq you are doing fantastically.

Xxx

Yea, I'll second that, well done hun, they say the first week is the hardest. xxx

Blackburn isn't too far either. The other half works in Blackburn, well, the Blackburn/Preston border at Salmesbury.

xxx

Bae by any chance? My oh has been doing some work there as a contractor before Xmas. I work for vw in blackburn and burnley.

X

Yay for so many of us starting the year on the right foot, and the Double Yay for AfricaQueen for quitting smoking too. AQ - were you a heavy smoker?

I guess I have an (un)fair advantage over most of you, as it's summer here so I don't have the temptation of lots of hot yummy/comfort meals, and so it doesn't feel wrong eating lots of salad. Also, as a teacher, it's our long summer break, so I'm in the middle of a pretty lazy-stress free break. I'm glad I'm starting now, so I can get good habits in place before it's back to school (they say it takes 21 days to make a habit - though not sure if that's been scientifically proven).

I mentioned it before, but to save you looking, my weigh in day will be Wednesday.

I get weighed tonight eek. I will be happy just aslong as I haven't put any on!!

xxx

AQ i weigh in on mondays thanks :flower:

and i'm with you on the finding it hard thing i work nights so the snacking urge is high also i crave sweets ... i have mints but i easily get bored of the same taste i also have given up on smoking since last thursday

i've been looking online today and found a sweet shop nearby that is selling sugar free sweets so these will be ok won't they? xx

Yay for so many of us starting the year on the right foot, and the Double Yay for AfricaQueen for quitting smoking too. AQ - were you a heavy smoker?

I guess I have an (un)fair advantage over most of you, as it's summer here so I don't have the temptation of lots of hot yummy/comfort meals, and so it doesn't feel wrong eating lots of salad. Also, as a teacher, it's our long summer break, so I'm in the middle of a pretty lazy-stress free break. I'm glad I'm starting now, so I can get good habits in place before it's back to school (they say it takes 21 days to make a habit - though not sure if that's been scientifically proven).

I mentioned it before, but to save you looking, my weigh in day will be Wednesday.

Thank you :) i was smoking around 10-12 per day and more at wkends. Starting to feel less breathless already :)

Wow u are lucky having summer! feels a loong time since we did here, even in the summer... haha. Thats England for you though.
I do find it easier to diet in the nicer weather as im always hungry in winter :-(

xxx

AQ i weigh in on mondays thanks :flower:

and i'm with you on the finding it hard thing i work nights so the snacking urge is high also i crave sweets ... i have mints but i easily get bored of the same taste i also have given up on smoking since last thursday

i've been looking online today and found a sweet shop nearby that is selling sugar free sweets so these will be ok won't they? xx

Well done to you for quitting smoking!:happydance: we will be so much healthier and our egg quality will improve a lot too:winkwink:
Sugar free sweets are not really too good on the diet im doing but in general they are ok and a lot better than smoking if thats what u need to keep going:winkwink:

I have been snacking on apples and pickled onions... not together! haha.

I am making syn free chips with fish and peas for tea with a muller light for dessert. nom nom :)

As regards the weigh in's ladies, if we get weighed this coming wk(10th onwards) i will update 1st page then with any losses or gains. Good luck xxx

I have lost 3.5lbs which takes me to 14st 12lbs.

Thanks honey.

xxx

Thanks I'm happy with myself.

Just had gammon, new tatos and mushy peas for tea.

Yum!

Xxx

You are doing really well hun :)

i had cod with syn free chips and mushy peas for tea :)

u knw those special k choc bites in the lil packs? can they be a healthy extra? how many syns are they? cos they are yummy! lol xxx

I dunno I'm crap with stuff like that I can try and find out tho.

Xxx

How are we doing girls?

I have struggled today as its a year today since we lost our first baby and my tube and a lot of memories to deal with. Also my mum's MRI results are in and Dr wants to see her on monday morning... I have stayed off the ciggies and only ate 1 choc biscuit. I snacked on pickled onions in work as a snack and stayed away frm vending machine so im proud of myself today. DH has suprised me by coming home early from work(he works away) so im feeling much better xxx

How are we doing girls?

I have struggled today as its a year today since we lost our first baby and my tube and a lot of memories to deal with. Also my mum's MRI results are in and Dr wants to see her on monday morning... I have stayed off the ciggies and only ate 1 choc biscuit. I snacked on pickled onions in work as a snack and stayed away frm vending machine so im proud of myself today. DH has suprised me by coming home early from work(he works away) so im feeling much better xxx

:hugs: I'm sorry for your loss. You've done really well staying of the ciggies and the vending machine. Especially on such a tough day. It would be very easy to confort eat!

Well done aq.

I got my af today. I also got letter for fs. 1st appointment for 19th Jan. 2 weeks today.

Cant wait!

Xxx

Well done Africanqueen for staying off the cigs.
I found the first year anniversary to be the hardest. :hug: Hope your mum is ok too.

Is anyone doing the Slimming world online? Is it easy to follow? I was thinking about joining up, if anyone would like to recommend me, you will get a month free

xx:flower:xxx

Name: Shelley
Reason: Lose weight to help improve my period regular and to reduce the high blood pressure and to trying to conceive and healthly pregnancy
Diet Plan: I am now on cambridge diet just started today and fitness on Feb/March

My period is irregular like every 5 to 6 weeks, and we are trying to conceive at the moment, I wants to join Rosemary Conley's fitness, but my cambridge lady recommended me to NOT go fitness as im on very low calories diet, but could go for a walk instead. So i am walking with dogs three time per day anyway.

I will quit Cambridge when i get what i wanted to target the size thats which poss in about 8 to 12 weeks, then join Rosemary Conley's fitness, to get myself fit and tone up afterward!

I will be weight with Cambridge on every Tuesdays.

Wish you all a good luck!!!!

4magpies, im sooo happy for u to have ur appt thru :) best of luck hun x

Rocksbabe1- welcome to our lil club ;-) best of luck with ur diet. Il add u to the first page x

I am feeling lil better cos dh is home but im worried sick over my mum :-(
we set off a pink lantern in memory of our lil angel earlier and that was nice to do.

I have just made potato and chilli con carne with sweetcorn for work 2moz.
Dreading going in cos my mind is preoccupied this wk and im finding it very stressful.

How is everyone else doing? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"