The Dieting for fertility reasons thread :-)

Just wanted to say hello to everyone who has signed up sinse I joined! Good luck ladies!

hey ladies do u mind if i join?
my name is shanna im 22 and have been through alot in which caused me to gain weight. ive never been over 130-133 and after stopping bcp my cycles just stoped so i had to be put on progestrone and in that time i gained alot of weight and became insulin resistant and most likely have pcos to go with it but no cyct. anyways im trying to bring myself back down in weight to have a normal cycle and to be happy with myself again...im about 160-165 now and only 5'5. i know its not all that much but it takes a toll on my body already and my relationship as well.so i have about 30 lbs to loose and im on a diet that really sucks its 1200 calories a day and mostly soup,salad,beef jerky(as a snack) fruits, vegies, and oatmeal. i have tiny bit of bad things though to a day but only a few chips or whatever

Hi Ladies.

My name is Vicky.

I am losing weight to go on the IVF/ICSI waiting list

My current weight is 226.6 lbs / 16 stone 2.6 lbs

My Minimum weight goal is 170 lbs / 12 stone 2lbs

That will get my BMI to 28.0

My weigh in will be on a Monday.

The diet starts tomorrow :thumbup:

Thanks to Africanqueen for the invite :flower:

Wish you all luck and willpower ladies.

1st weigh in weight, 15st 9.2lb 219.2lbs (7.6lb loss) 2nd weigh in weight, 15st 9.2lb 217.2lbs (sts)

3rd weigh in weight, 15st 5.6lb 215.6lbs (2.8lb loss) 4th weigh in weight, 15st 4.6lb 214.6lbs (1lb loss)

5th weigh in weight, 15 stone 2lb 212lb (2.6lb loss) 6th weigh in weight, 15stone 3 1/2lb 213 1/2 lbs (1 1/2 lb gain) :cry:

7th weigh in weight, 15 stone 6 1/2lb 216 1/2 lbs (3lb gain) :cry: :cry:

8th weigh in weight, 15 stone 4.2lb 214 1/2lb (2lb loss) :happydance: :happydance:

9th weigh in weight 15 stone 2 lb 213lb (1.5lb loss) 10th weigh in weight 15 stone 2.5lb 212.5lb (.5lb loss)

11th weigh in weigh 15 stone dead. (2.5lb loss) 12th weigh in weight 14 stone 12.2 lb (1.8lb loss)
xxx

Hi sma, what part of cali you from?

Longtobe I think my number one snack is celery, its a -2 calorie snack!

I will be weighing in Mondays, I am currently 18 stones, and want to loose 5st even.

Welcome Shanna and Vicky :)

This group is getting better by the day!! think of all the support we will have and all those future bfps ;-)

I have some things to day today so i will put us all on the 1st post when i get home later.
Its my day off work so i am going to do some healthy food shopping and go for a walk with my dad xxx

afternoon ladies :hi:

ooooh the orange lollies sound yummy vicky! might venture and get some of them :thumbup:

enjoy your walk AQ!

hope you all have fab days xxx

Honestly they're so tasty :) Sainsburys do cola ones, but they're not as good, I suppose that is personal preference though. They're in a rectangular box, unfrozen.

Is anybody doing the Slimming world diet online? Went on the website this morning to see about doing it and it's £60 for 3 months. Just wanted to know if it was worth joining before I spent the money? Is it easy to follow online?

xxx

hi ladies can i join you all

name ... kirstie
age ..... 24
reason for weight-loss ..... to start ovulating
method ...... metformin ... low GI and exercise

i'll weigh in on a monday also

Welcome.

Ive been doing yoga on my Wii today. Gonna try and do a bit every day.

X

Hi ladies,
can u please all let me knw what day of the week u will be having as your weigh in day?
I have started updating the first page but didnt know everyone's weigh day so will fill in the rest of us when i have that info :)

I have been crap on the plan today. I will admit to finding it hard to stick to the diet as its day 3 of not smoking and i am feeling hellish! lol. I had a mcdonelds today but i am right back on track tomorrow and weighing in on monday so will know frm the next wk how well i am doing. Hope we are all doing ok? xxx

hey AQ, I weigh in on a tuesday. thanks hun x

I'm gonna weigh in on a Monday. Thanks. :flower:

Long to be a mum. I grew up in Penwortham right near southport.

X

I have updated the 1st page ladies. Will add the rest of us when i get weigh days.
I am going to make something healthy for work tomorrow, seeing as i had a crap day today with a maccy's... I am still not smoking tho and believe me that is hard with the stress im feeling, so proud of that so far and just need to push my wilpower to the limits to get back on track with my diet xxx

i cooked a lovely piece of gammon so might take that for sandwiches tomorrow. definately helps to plan my meals so i dont blow out on a high calorie lunch!

My mum still lives there. I'm in blackburn now.

Well done on not smoking aq you are doing fantastically.

Xxx

Hey, i'll weigh in on mondays x good luck everyone! am on nights this week so carb cravings will be sooo hard to deny - but i WILL do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->