The dreaded 2ww has commenced!

I definitely see something on that very bottom one!! :happydance: please let this be our first bfp!!

Ohhh so exciting and 11 dpo sounds about right for implantation bleeding. I dont think i am :(

I feel like the line got more faint. Maybe it was just darker when wet. I know I shouldn’t but hubs gets a ye or ney on his job at about 230pm our time so right after that phone call I’m gonna take another first response in hopes he can read it and have two life changes today!
Just wiped again and I think the blood is done? Reading weirdly only good things from spotting same day as bfp. I’ve never spotted with pregnancy though. Good think for google

Now the Walmart one from this morning is catching up and I can BARELY see anything on the first response.
Am I driving you guys nuts? Sorry

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 13
Oh I can definitely see it on the Walmart one in that picture!!!

Not driving me nuts at all :) this is exactly what we are here for!

Hope your hubby gets the job, make sure and let us know about that too

Thanks doggylover. I'm hoping in a little over an hour we'll have two amazing things happen. He's printing me a 3 dollar off coupon for first response right now. Hahaha

Deffo see a faint one on cheapie!! Ohhh so exciting please keep us updated x

Even better to have a coupon for it!

So I am super spotty on my chin right now which is another one of my af signs :( not good today with af signs coming at me all over the place!

Ahh doggylover i feel super out today too. I even cracked the wine open this evening after my bfn this morning and a poop day it was needed!
Crusherwife i really hope this is it and doggylover even if this isnt our month we always have the next one :) x

Hubs got the job!! So I peed on a 6 days sooner first response and it's negative. Still bleeding old looking blood

I'm so bad with keeping numbers straight. What dpo are you guys now?
That last test was a bit discouraging. ... not gonna lie

CONGRATULATIONS!! That’s fabulous news for your husband! You mentioned him maybe being away a lot - is the job far from you?

:( not so good about the first response though. It’s not great but it also doesn’t mean it’s over. If the bleeding is implantation and it maybe just happened yesterday then your hcg still wouldn’t be high enough to register today. So still a big chance!

He'll be five hours away. Leaving in a month.
I sure hope the next few days show something. I'll be working a couple nights and away from my sticks though so that will be good for me. Hahah

Will he have to stay away when he is working? Do you mind me asking what it is he does?

I am now about 9dpo. I just had the teeny tiniest bit of light pink cm when I wiped. An absolute speck, but I clocked it. Hope it isn’t the start of af....

Implantation blood??? I hope you get your bfp.
He’s going to be a police officer. Been trying on and off for ten years. I’ve worked the majority of it while he stayed home with our kids. So when I finish my enlistment in a year and a half I get to stay home!!
I’m official out this month I guess. Bleeding picked up a lot last night. It has to be af. Pretty bummed

And I’m still so confused about that bfp yesterday. It was clear as day! Didn’t even have to squint.

:hugs: I’m so sorry. It’s such a truly horrible feeling when af appears.

That’s fabulous about you and dh being able to switch roles so you can stay home in the future. And even better that it’s for his dream job.

If you are enlisted, does that mean you are in the military?

Yes I am. I’ve missed so much of my kids lives from training and things. Breaks my heart

:( I’m sure that must be really difficult.

So that escalated quickly. When I just went to the toilet again there is a lot of browny pink, and I’m cramping so I’m guessing that af has arrived. Which means I have some problems because my LP is only about 9/10 days long (probably because I’m still breastfeeding) which means it’s going to be super hard to get pregnant

Oh crusherwife im so sorry af got you! And congrats to your hubby getting the job!
Doggylover could be ib? I guess you'll know if it picks up x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->