The dreaded 2ww has commenced!

Dang!!! Sad couple of days. What the heck is wrong with our bodies. sorry for bfn angelbump.
I have been researching at work the last 8 hours about my disappearing line. Everyone else says there's disappeared within the time frame or right after. I'm pretty sure mine was there for a good while to about an hourish. So who knows? I'm still bleeding but I don't have any cramps at all. Normally I'll have cramps or a really heavy feeling but nothing. I was reading up on something called . . . I'll have to see if I can find it again. It's why women think they still have their periods still. I'm going to test Tuesday morning to be on the safe side. Still holding on to some kind of home although it's probably useless.

Im considering myself out now. I'm still cramping still ceel shit and for nothing. I'm due on in 4 days and deffo think its going to come! Never mind onto the next month. I cant keep looking at negative tests so going to wait until af inevitably comes if she doesnt for some reason I'll test then but not looking good xx

I told my hubs I went a little crazy this last month and if I get another negative Tuesday we will just do it whenever we want. EOD was tiring! Why couldn't we all just get it this time?!
You still have 4 days though... So who knows right?

See we took that approach this month because of the engagement party it was sort of if it happens it happens but next month it'll be all systems go! Temping, cm, opks the lot. Im gutted :( i really though 1 of us would do it...still time but i really dont think its going to happen x

Still a little time. I hope somehow one of gets a bfp soon.
My schedule is so crazy that I couldn't ever temp at the same time so that would be all over the place... And I've never done opks before. I usually just check my cm but even that sometimes confuses me.
Do you only do it around the fertile times then?

Yes crusherwife i start around cd9-10 as I've never really had much going on before then and just see what happens. Just feeling really negative today cant wait for this cycle to be over now x

I can imagine the negative part... I was like that most of yesterday. Hubs kept telling me he loved me and asking if I was okay.
We gotta stick together girls. I'm so glad I started getting on this thing.

Yes bfps or not its nice to have females to rant to and share that i feel crappy. My other half gets its crap but he's very optimistic whereas i need a moment to feel sad and then get over it. Hes out all day today so i get to mope around feeling sorry for myself all day with no-one telling me to cheer up. I know I'll be okay but i just need moment to sulk! X

Mine does too he just says "dont be miserable it'll happen next month" yes but i wanted it this month and every month it doesnt happen is heartache. Theu y just see it as a goal i think whereas we're more emotionally invested because we feel the symptoms we see and know our bodies are ready to be pregnant so when it doesnt happen its a shame! X

For sure! It's like he told me today... It's not like you aren't gonna get pregnant... BUT I want to be! So much.

You have both said exactly how I feel. I said to my husband earlier “oh my period started” and he just went “right” like that was it. Like it didn’t mean the big news that there is no baby on the way and we won’t get to try again for a month and a half. They don’t get it at all.

And today I am seething at every pregnant woman I know of or have seen. It’s not bloody fair :(

Look at this bollocks! This line was there before the time limit and has got darker since :(
Worst evap I've ever had! Going from getting my hopes up this and gettin stark white negatives on pink dyes! Just disgusted in clearblue right now!

Attachments

• 20171022_143650.jpg
    20171022_143650.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 16
I've never used those but if it was there before time limit and stayed... shouldn't be something?

Decidual bleeding... that's what I'm hoping af is. Just from that dang disappearing line.

Crusherwife you would think but 5 pink dyes later and all bfn! So they're terrible and would strongly advise anyone to never use them!

What the heck happened to the days when it you got any line it meant pregnant. This is just stupid

That’s crazy, angelbump!! I actually tested with a clear blue last cycle and saw what I thought was a line and then thought I must be crazy but clearly they are just shit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->