The dreaded 2ww has commenced!

Hahaha I love people that can relate to funny stories.
I’ve been eating wait too much since we started trying

I never had this with either kid and it could be because I want to be pregnant but I can smell everything. And I don’t like it cuz some smells are not sitting well with me.

Crusher where are you located? Im in wisconsin. Still bfn for me and at 11dpo im definitely out. Im just waiting for af and want to start a new cycle.

Are you sure your out??
I’m in Wisconsin too! What a small world! I’d ask where at but idk if that’s creepy? Lol

What a small world you guys! Curlymikes you're not out until af shows! I did a test this morning and bfn although i swear there was a hint of something? Could just be early morning line eye? X

Curlymikes just wait those extra few days and see :) fingers crossed it’s just a lazy baby!!

Crusherwife one of my first tri pregnancy symptoms is definitely smell. I go mad trying to clean the house because I’m convinced it stinks so badly! And with my first I threw up at the smell of tomatoes! So definitely a good symptom to have!

Angel show us the test!

I've inverted it as you just cannot see it on my phone I'll upload original if i can anyway x

Attachments

• 20171020_084036.jpg
    20171020_084036.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 7
Pretty sure its an evap as these tests are apparently notorious for them!

Attachments

• 20171020_084420.jpg
    20171020_084420.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 6
Deffo an evap just done a pink dye and nothing, zilch! Ahhhh another 48hrs to go till next test :/

Isn’t it weird that clear blue are (I would say) the best known brand of pregnancy test in the uk and yet they aren’t very reliable?!

So my boobs are a little sore today :( I’ve been looking out for that the last day or two as it’s the run up to af.

Isn’t crazy we are supposed to test with fmu but that’s when our eyes are still blurry and waking up? Lol
I broke down and took a Walmart one and a first response this morning... was thinking of waiting but I just couldn’t. Morning eyes still of course but there is the faintest of faint on first response.
Man it’s always hard to capture it in a picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 12
Where are you ladies? Please tell me you see it. If hubs wakes up and says he can’t see it I’ll cry. Last night I got the faintest of pink lines on the dollar store one but I had to take it apart cuz the window blocks so much and the lighting at night was terrible

I'd wait a couple of days and do another frer if you can xx

I can’t see it on any of the cheap ones. Well except it’s still one the dollar store one from last night but the first response is easy to read! But now I’m spotting! What the heck? I’m reading that is normal! Could be implantation bleeding from a few days ago just coming out. It’s only been 3 weeks since I pulled my Mirena out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 7
Ohhh i hope its impantatio bleeding. What dpo are you? X

I think I’m at 11dpo. I’m pretty sure I’m pregnant. It was pretty clear on that test. My eyes are getting cross eyed from looking now though and I don’t know if hubs will be able to tell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->