The dreaded 2ww has commenced!

Stupid af! We are getting next cycle girl. This is my first period off Mirena so idk what to expect
I guess it is a good thing to not be pregnant this time around for me cuz then the baby wouldn’t have the same birth month as my son... which I didn’t want and a month less of childcare before I get out. And maybe God is holding off so maybe He’ll give me twins!

It’s so shitty though, isn’t it? This is just my third cycle since I had my son, and only our first ttc but it still feels awful :( I guess you kid yourself that the first cycle could be the lucky one because why not?

This is my first month of bc too which is why I'm wver losing faith in being so lucky to get it first month. Good positive attitude, if i get it next month then it'll be due like a week before my sons bday! Either way we're still all in this together x

This sucks girls.
This sounds terrible but trying is a lot of work. We did eod and were exhausted lol I think I might just say whatever... I doubt it but that’s how I got the last one. You guys temp and chart and all that right? I just watched my cm. I’ve got one more month or else I’ll probably be out for a long while. And I guess that only made this cycle 24 days. We’ll see how this goes. Hope I don’t bleed too long

Isn’t so stupid that I still want to test in a few days? The bfp is throwing me off and it’s pissing me off

Not at all. I am trying to convince my body it is only IB and that it should stop ASAP!

They do! But probably not me :haha:

I’m allowinf myself a little nope and then onwards. I’ve already emailed a fertility acupuncturist to see about having some treatment this cycle. Gotta think positive for the next time!

I'm full on bleeding still reading up on people who had af but still had baby. So lame lll

Oh ladies im so sorry! My af isnt due for another 4 days but I'm really feeling out other than tender boobs and tiredness i no have no symptoms at all. Which basically means if my af does show up my body has caused me no end of grief for 10 bloody days!

Mine wasn’t due for a few days either, I guess my LP is just fucked up right now.

Odds are you have to be pregnant. We can’t have loads of bfns in the one group, the laws don’t allow it. So therefore to balance this out, you must be!

Yes you have to be pregnant!
Before taking a nap I read all kinds of horror stories of women bleeding and a bfp. That wasn’t encouraging.

I really hope i am but i guess we'll have to wait and see. Feeling out but i didn't have a clue i was pregnant with my son till i randomly did a test as it was laying around and i just had to pee on it lol... im testing tomorrow so will let you know x

Yay! I'm working tonight so I might see you post before I go to bed in the morning! Hoping you get it.
How far along were you with your son not knowing

Oh angelbump keep us posted in the morning!

I spent all evening convincing myself that I was just spotting and it was IB... but it’s now bleeding which means my hours furiously googling today have been wasted lol! Already feeling tired at the thought of doing it all again the next cycle...

Oh doggylover, i know the feeling well af is a bitch at the best of times bever mind now! Keep positive for next month. You have a whole new fertile window to aim for! I will let you know x

So I had a pad in overnight and it’s conpletely clear this morning, and when I wiped there was only a smidge of pinky brown??? Wtf is going on. My period quite often starts with brown spotting but then lands in with the big guns over night. So now it’s giving me horrific false hope that it’s actually not af and was ib all along!

And ten minutes later it’s here in full force. This af has really messed with my head!! What a bitch

Ohhh doggylover so sorry. I did another test (clearblue) and another faint line within time limit but barely there other half dont see it. I'm gonna test with pink dye and see if anything is there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->