The dreaded 2ww has commenced!

Yeah i use these all the time. They are really goid but you really cant look after 10 minutes. Yesterday my line showed up way after 10 minutes. I really should know better with these tests. When its a positive you know without a doubt. Anyway still bfn today. That was just an evap. I love these tests because they are so sensitive. I got a clear positive with hcg at 6.

Whoa, that was a sensitive test! It’s pretty amazing really that it can do that, isn’t it? Sorry about your bfn again, but it is still early! Don’t count yourself out yet.

Ya we are still really early. Lol I keep dreaming I’m having a baby.
So I lied. I’ve never tried these dollar store ones. They are completely different. The window is so high around it you can’t get the good angles lol. I might go back for some Walmart ones hahahaha. So lame.

You should just order a batch of ICs on Amazon. Doubly good as you don’t have to go anywhere to do it, plus you get loads to keep peeing on!

Hey ladies, hope everyone is feeling okay?
The last 2 night I've had vivid dreams of gerting bfps to the point this mornkng my other half said i was talking in my sleep..which i hardly ever do.
I have just got another hot flush and took my temp using a bbt and its like 98 farenheit which is 37.12 celcius! I'm thinking could today be implantation? The only other time this month or ever really that i had this hot flush red cheeked soeta thing was ov day!
My cheeks and neck are on fire but my feet and hands are chilly. Very odd!
I also have uncomfortable boobies and cramps still. Nothing on the cm front really, keep feeling wet but its creamy not watery.
Thats about it. My partner wants to test tomo so I'll do an fmu tomorrow even though i know its still soooo early. But in reality its only 5 days before af is due so im two minds x

Angelbump essays are great! Lol we are just all super excited for something to happen! My boobs aren’t as sore today. I keep having crazy dreams about it too. Hoping something is happening

Crusher the ICs are what I got both my kids bfps with. I definitely trust them.

Whoa angelbump! They do say vivid dreams go with pregnancy...! Keep us updated tomorrow morning!

Ahh crusherwife what time is it where you are? Actually where are you lol? I will keep you updated, im still on and off warm but my extremities are cold. My ovary area was quite painful earlier some really noticeable cramps but its now nothing. I cant keep guessing i just need to know one way or another x

Ahh its now 6.20 pm here in london i suppose we all sort of log off around your lunchtime/afternoon. Nevertheless we'll always reply so you'll have messages to wake up to x

Time differences are a pain when chatting :( and doesn’t help that I go to bed at like 10pm so 4pm your time!

They only had 3 of the cheap pregnancy tests at walmart and one of them was open.... so I got two of those and a box of first response for later. Sure hope we’ve all got babies forming inside of us right now!

I really hope so crusherwife!! I really fancy a glass of wine but daren't touch it incase i am, but with all the stress i could do with taking the edge off! Xx

Angelbump, I would go ahead if I were you! I’m sure I read before that even if you are pregnant at this stage the baby isnt getting any nutrition from you yet so would actually get any alcohol!

Or maybe a cup of tea instead?!

I wonder who opened a box of pregnancy tests in a shop... and why?!? Do you guys feel nervous buying them? That’s another reason I buy mine online. Despite being 31 and a mother of two, I still get nervous buying pregnancy tests in case the shop assistant thinks I am... I dunno! I don’t even know what they could think, but I get embarrassed. How stupid?!?

Actually when I was buying some tests the day I found out I was pregnant the very first time (ended in mc :( ) i was doing the grocery shopping anyway and had them in there - and my sister appears randomly at the till. Made me even more nervous!

Angelbump I was thinking about grabbing some wine when I went out... but I couldn't. Even if a doc said I could I still couldnt. So I got donuts and an iced coffee lol.
Doggylover I kinda get nervous but I really want them so whatever lol. Actually I think my hubs has bought them way more often than I have without me and he gets multiple at a time. Hahaha oh he is so good to me.
Sorry about your loss! None of my family knows or lives near me. I would freak if they found out something at a cash register and then I'd probably hear a couple days later from my mom saying... why didn't you tell me??? Lol

My sister didn’t find out then, she actually went to get something for me and I asked the checkout girl to put it through quickly, and the checkout girl told me that the same happened to her with a cousin lol!!!

I’ve also just had donuts. I have a major weak spot for donuts!!!!

Do you live far from all your family? What about your husbands family?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->