The dreaded 2ww has commenced!

How is everyone feeling today?

I was working today and have come home to a grumpy husband (he was home with the kids) and a super grumpy baby. Plus my husband did nothing while I was at work so I still have all the household stuff to do now....

I give my husband two things to get done almost every day I go to work. Pisses me off when nothing gets done!
I’m okay how are you ladies?
I took that stupid disappearing test just in case today and absolutely nothing. I asks hubs what he wants to do this month... eod or just whenever.... he said both... that’s not an answer!

Okay this cycle was only 24 days right off o f mirena. Im almost done bleeding. So if the next cycle is short too i may have 2 more chances before hubs leaves but im guessing i only have 1 more try. So it would probably be within the next two weeks.

Af got me today too. But at least im on to a new cycle now. I cant believe no one got a bfp! Do you guys know when you will ovulate? Maybe we will be in the tww again together! Im going to ovulate around november 9th.

Curleymikes i was wondering where you have been!
I think I may o on 29th or 30th possibly. I just bought some ovulation tests. I've never done it but since last month was so short I'm going to start taking those in a couple days. Hopefully I figure it out.

Hey ladies i still havent got af yet due next few days but just want her here now and to be over and done with! I think im going to try the eod method this month? And then maybe go every day when i start gerring peak on opks. But hey at least i get to have a drink at our engagement party then hopefully conceive straight after :) hope everyone is okay x

:wine:So there’s still a chance your pregnant?
I want to do eod but man is it tiring lol I hope I don’t mess up reading my opk things.
Lots of people get pregnant when they are alcohol induced having a good time:sex::sex:! Lol will that be your fertile days?

I won’t be ovulating again until about 1st DECEMBER. How depressing is that? That’s based on the two full cycles over just had which are pretty typical for me in the past too. I start OPKS at CD14 anyway as I once had a 28 day cycle (that was a shock since they are usually 45+!!) so it’s a long wait. Some of you will be on your next cycle again (actually I hope you won’t because you’ll be pregnant!)

Then we do as much of SMEP as we can, also use preseed if anyone else has heard of it? Until this month it has a 100% success rate in our house! So I’m pissed off at it this month!!

Angelbump you could still be pregnant! Are you planning on testing again?

Doggylover that's so far away! I'm sorry.
I was thinking about start taking my ovulation test things tomorrow since I'm don't bleeding just cuz it's my last month and I don't want to miss it. Is that dumb?

:wine:So there’s still a chance your pregnant?
I want to do eod but man is it tiring lol I hope I don’t mess up reading my opk things.
Lots of people get pregnant when they are alcohol induced having a good time:sex::sex:! Lol will that be your fertile days?

A teeny tiny chance but I've decided not to test now until I'm passed the date im due af. I wont be fertile on the engagement party but about 5 days after is the beginning of my fertile window! So looking forward to it! Xx

I won’t be ovulating again until about 1st DECEMBER. How depressing is that? That’s based on the two full cycles over just had which are pretty typical for me in the past too. I start OPKS at CD14 anyway as I once had a 28 day cycle (that was a shock since they are usually 45+!!) so it’s a long wait. Some of you will be on your next cycle again (actually I hope you won’t because you’ll be pregnant!)

Then we do as much of SMEP as we can, also use preseed if anyone else has heard of it? Until this month it has a 100% success rate in our house! So I’m pissed off at it this month!!

Angelbump you could still be pregnant! Are you planning on testing again?

Oh doggylover thats such a long time to wait. Keeo uo with those opks incase it comes early! I really want to try preseed I'm going to buy some this month I've heard it has a massive success rate. Such a shame about none of us getting a bfp this month but im excited for the next month now! I womt be testing unless af date comes and goes xx

At least we all get to stick together and keep ttc together :)

I would definitely recommend preseed (despite its first failure here!!) as I absolutely credit it with my daughters pregnancy. It was about our 7th cycle when I used it and bam! And then had been using it just for normal lube and the one time we used it with no protection my son turned up!

So, I’m reading a book atm about pregnant women who actually met on an online forum! Reminded me so much of here, it really made me laugh! I actually think I’ve read it before though - do you ever get halfway through a book and think it’s kind of familiar?!?

Yes we do get to keep ttc together!
I’ve never known anyone to use preseed. Hubs and I were talking last night about how much work it really is to “try” and both kids were from me saying I want one... coming off bc and pregnant within 1-2 months. Tracked nothing the first one and I think I tracked cm sort of but not really and was pregnant. But I think the body and pregnancy is so amazing and I like to see the changes. So I told him we’ll do these ovulation sticks for this month and then just not prevent after that cuz he’ll only be home a couple days here and there. I really wanted to wait until April but we will see. Life is crazy.
I’m so glad we all started talking. I wish we could meet up sometime. Hahaha wouldn’t that be crazy.

Well af got me this afternoon ladies. Not even upset just excited now for next month. I've heard loads of success stories an we really want next month or december to fall so fingers crossed! X

Im so glad we can do it together! Glad i made this thread so we can all moan, chat and share with each other...on to the next month with lots of babydust hopefully! X

Ya!!!
Im about to pre in my first ovulation stick lol. Haven't held my per the recommended 4 hours but what the heck lol

I don’t worry so much about holding with OPK. I still think you see what you need even if you’ve peed or drunk a bit more!

Angelbump I’m so pleased you are feeling good in spite of af arriving! What a great way to move forward.

Thought if we are in this for at least another little while we could share our names if you ladies are happy too?

I’m Sarah :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"