The dreaded 2ww has commenced!

I'm Jenny.
It was strangely satisfying to pee on that stick hahaha. What a weirdo.

I almost just bought preseed... but i put it back... lol my hubs takes so long that I'm out of goo by the time he's close a lot of the time

I use preseed. I hate it as everything is so slippery (even using half what they say) but i really do think it helps!

My period has been super strange. Im a bit worried. I had two days normal then today i woke up and it was gone. Then i bled a little for awhile this afternoon and now nothing again. Idk whats up. I started femara today and i wont be starting my opk for like 10 days. I always ovulate between cd17-19. So i just do them once i get close and start seeing ewcm.

Oh and crusher i was in milwaukee yesterday for a conference 😃

What??? How far are you from milwaukee? That's crazy.
Super strange like could be pregnant or.... just stressed or something?
Mine was weird but it was the first one off mirena and it went better than I expected

Oh yeah preseed definitely is..... slippery. I use a tiny amount compared to what they say, or else it's just a mess down there :haha:

I live in northern wi about 3 and a half hours away.

So far no af today. Ive never wanted my period to be longer seems silly. Dont think im pregnant, i took a test yesterday to be sure. I just hope this cycle is the lucky one!

Im chloe :)
Im definitely going to buy some as usually when i come off af I'm usually dry down there for a few day and sex kills!
How strange that you two are so close! Such a small world! I've got a feeling next month will be our month ladies :) fingers crossed x

At least one person HAS to get a bfp this next cycle. Surely the laws of averages or whatever say so?!? Although if you guys all get yours I’ll still be waiting weeks later to even ovulate like a loner lol!!

Yeah, I have to use something as well, Chloe, I think because I’m still feeding Oliver and apparently that causes dryness issues “down there”, so we have used the preseed even when not ttc just to keep things comfortable.

Well since I am not pregnant I went back to the gym today. I know it is good to workout through pregnancy but for some reason it scares me. Trying to get back into it though cuz I need energy.
I want to get pressed but it was $20 lol. I'm stingy. Lol

At least one person HAS to get a bfp this next cycle. Surely the laws of averages or whatever say so?!? Although if you guys all get yours I’ll still be waiting weeks later to even ovulate like a loner lol!!

Yeah, I have to use something as well, Chloe, I think because I’m still feeding Oliver and apparently that causes dryness issues “down there”, so we have used the preseed even when not ttc just to keep things comfortable.

Team bfp for November! The good thing is you are ovulating so you'll still have your chance to catch the egg! Definitely need something after af its always really painful if we dont. Cant wait for o day now! X

How are you ladies? I'm exhausted and about to get off work in about an hour.
I cannot believe it is almost November! That's crazy!!

All well and good here crusherwife! How are you?
Af is nearly done so getting ourselves ready for the party and ready to catch that eggy this month! X

I'm good. Sore from the gym!
Yay for af almost being done! I wonder if I'll ovulate any day now. Peeing on my sticks

Jenny it baffles my mind that you will ovulate again so soon! Because I’ve never had the normal short cycles it really does seem crazy to me how quickly the whole thing comes round! Glad you’ve been getting back to the gym.

My period is done today as well which is great. So how just the wait!

We are flying to England tomorrow to stay with my in laws for a week during the school holiday which will be fun.

I was surprised my last cycle was so short. We are trying but not as crazy as last month. I'm so sore I have to fall on to the toilet hahaha.
I've never been to England! I want to go!

My period finished up too. It was very strange. Now just waiting to O! This ttc is always waiting waiting and more waiting!

Glad to hear everyone is okay. Apart from achey muscles crusherwife! I'd absolutely love to go to the states! My af is still here but its tailing off now i think another day or so and I'll be done :)

Im due to ov on the 10th and ff is saying my fertile oeriod starts 7th november x

Angel im due to ovulate the 8th or 9th so it looks like we will be in the tww again together. Crusher when are you supposed to o? Soon right?

I haven’t had a positive on these opks but my cm is increasing. Lots of creamy white so idk. I wish I could temp lol. I’m really not stressing over it this month. I think it will be within the next 5 days if I’d have to guess because last month was so short I’m hoping this month does the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->