• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The dreaded 2ww has commenced!

We go to England about 4 times a year to my in laws, and I went to uni there as well - you should definitely visit in the future! And Ireland too, obviously :)

I have nothing to contribute to the actual TTC convo atm, like curlymikes says it’s just the waiting game! But I’m excited for you ladies who are going to O soon!!!

Angel im due to ovulate the 8th or 9th so it looks like we will be in the tww again together. Crusher when are you supposed to o? Soon right?

Yes we will be. FF has predicted my actual o day is the 10th but last month i o'd the day before i think but will be trying to dtd every fertile day if we can! We're gonna be knackered lol x

It’s so exhausting dtd every day! And you end up like “ugh, come on then let’s kisy get it over and done with” so romantic and sexy!!! (Or maybe that’s just us?!?)

Oh no... it does and up like that. My hubs takes forever anyway and then towards the end of doing eod last month I did not want to do it I was so tired. I felt bad.

I thought I would get a positive opk today. I've got more and more creamy cm turning more watery creamy. But still nope. There are a lot of terrible reviews for these equate tests though so who knows?
Asked hubs if we could dtd when I get home from work at 6am and he's up for it. We'll see if I am!

Crusher do you not get ewcm? Usually creamy isnt very fertile. Did you get preseed?

Yes I do. I have been watching it since my period ended. It was thick creamy just a couple days after af and a little while ago it was getting a more watery creamy and one time it was mixed with what appeared to be ewcm which stretched but not super far yet. I haven't checked since I have been at work tonight but we will see.. It's getting more abundant and watery even though it is still a little white so we shall see. But it is only my second cycle without Mirena so who knows.
I know it's said that creamy isn't very fertile but ya never know. ;)
I have never used preseed. Though about it but nope

I have to say, Jenny, if my husband is taking too long I actually get a bit bored when we are dtd- how awful is that?! Not like he’s a two minute wonder or anything, but if it seems to be going on much longer than normal - especially when we are ttc - in just like “oh my goodness, hurry the hell up!” (To myself!)

The ewcm for me only appears 1-2 days before O, but your fertile time is obviously longer than that so I say get at it anyway as ewcm could appear tomorrow!

I think the same thing! We kinda joke about him taking forever but really though.... hurry up! Lol I'm not 19 anymore.
We're dtd here and there but really not doing too often. I'm out of sticks. Never got anything but a faint line.

Just keep at it crusher. Hopefully you catch that egg! My period has taken ages to finally taper off i still has ever so slightly pink cm yesterday and a little this morning but think its done now! We're dtd tonight hopefully but I'm not even fussed about it at the moment i woke up tired this morning so its just going to be one of those days! Hope everyone had a happy halloween xx

I’m already pissy this morning.... my washer has been broken for a month now and the par still hasn’t come in! So I have been going to a friends a couple days just to wash th necessities but now we are out of towels completely and my three year old woke me up two minutes before my alarm and said he peed his pants.... which means he peed his bed. I hate being woken up so close to my alarm time. And then right after that hubs rolled over and said the cat peed on our bed. I NEED my washer back. Ohhhh needed to vent. I text my friend and asked if I can sneak in her house while she’s at work but she might say no! I hope not.
The last two nights I have had lower back pain for a few minutes. Hubs went to the dollar store for me and bought like ten ovulation tests and a pregnancy test. Lady probably thinks he’s a creeper lol

Oh gosh thats horrible! I hate being woken up to disasters. I hope your washing machine gets fixed soon! Do you think you have ovulated yet?

Honestly idk anymore lol. I don't think I've ovulated. Cm is creamy again. For about a day I was stretchy creamy and not super white but not clear like ewcm. Haven't had any positive opk either. First time doing them. Used equate for 7 days. Cd10 was the darkest but not even dark so not positive. Now using dollar store ones and no positives yet. I guess I'll just wait and see.
I had the lower back pain a couple days and last night my boobs were sensitive through my bra when I reached for something. Idk hahaha

Hey ladies!!! How are you guys?? I know all oh cycles are so different!
I'm on cd15. I NEVER got dark lines on any opk I took but I did dig for some stretchy cm 2 times but it wasn't much. Idk when or if I ovulated but I could possibly be 2-3 dpo. Been having sore nipples a couple day, back to thicker creamy barely there cm, and cervix is coming back down. We really didn't have sex much this cycle. It seems my libido is gone after o both months and don't want it. Who knows what's going on. I remember being very wet before mirena and was embaressed about it when I didn't know my body well. I hope it comes back. Wish I never got mirena.
Well I hope you girls are doing great!

I have ewcm! Im hoping my opk is positive tomorrow!

How are you all doing? Anyone o yet?

Unless I was completely off . . . Who knows... I should be about 4 dpo. Have cramps, globs of snotty looking cm, and had lower back pain for a few minutes. Hmmmm... interesting

Hi ladies sorry I've been quiet on here for a few days. We had our engagement party and it was fabulous! Now focusing on O day which is predicted in 3-4 days. Opks are getting darker and i can feel my body gearing up to it as my libido is going nuts...it doesnt last long after ovulation much to my partners dissapointment lol ;) hope you're all doing well. Crusher here's hoping you managed to catch the egg this month..we are due a bfp this month surely!! X

Got this today! But i have less ewcm and it isnt as clear. So i will probably ovulate wednesday. I usually have 2 days of positive opk abd then o the next day.

Attachments

• 8D8AE5CC-9744-4E34-A7BE-4C03F461871F.jpg
    8D8AE5CC-9744-4E34-A7BE-4C03F461871F.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116