• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The dreaded 2ww has commenced!

Whooo! Curlymikes that’s great! Better get dtd!

So I found out today a very close friend is pregnant. I am SO happy for her, but also SO jealous... our last babies (her first, my second) were born 5 days apart so now I feel hard done by that she is already pregnant again and I’m not. But also genuinely thrilled for her.

Other than that I have two sick kiddos here :( and my son has a serious case of man flu....

Yayyy curlymikes! Best get to it. Aww doggylover i know the feeling well a few of my friends or acquaintances more like gave announced there secind babies lately and although I'm gebuinely happy for them there is that sting that says "why not me" but our time will come xx

Im thinking actually im going to ovulate tomorrow. Angel are you going to o soon? Ive been feeling really anxious tjis time about my opk, when im going to o and if we are bd enough or the right days or too much. I have felt nervous anxious and stressed and im so sick of it all!

Oh bless you curly, i am due to O either tomorrow or the 10th. I'm okay this month I've been dping my opks and theyre nearly there but not quite positive. I know its easier said than done but try and chill out. I've learmt no matter how much you stress out about it it wont change the outcome at the end of the tww. What will be will be and all that jazz x

Yeah i try to just relax but its driving me crazy this time. It doesnt help with the time change my kids are getting up at 4:30 and so the days feel super long.

Im thinking now maybe im ovulating today. I need to take an opk and see if its still positive or if its going negative. My uterus feels like a pulled a muscle and its super crampy so today might be it. It feels different than any other ovulation. I hope thats a good sign!

Hi ladies. I’m 7dpoa d very crampy today but I often cramp during tww so might not mean anything for me!

I just tested even though I knew it was too early. Lol I wanted good news to have for hubs when he gets home. My cm went from bleeding... creamy/dry... creamy/watery... creamy stretchy... found ewcm a couple times.. just a little and then dry for 3 days and then 3 days of globs of thick jelly like ewcm streaked with white. Started out huge globs and got smaller and then a glob of straight creamy on my underwear in between. If I was wrong and those days were three fertile. .. well hubs has been out of town for all of them. I've been having light cramps the whole time too. I don't really get cramps.

Wooop i got ewcm yesterday which is good for me as i usually just have watery cm :) :)
Curly - thats good news i got a very nearly positive this morning and I'm super tender around ovaries! And defo feels like a pulled muscle so I'd say your close...time to start bd'ing :)
Hi baby d - me too i always cramp in tww so its annoying as i cant use that as a symptom even though it is!
Crusher - your not out til af shows hunny! Hoping for your bfp this month xx

Yay angel! Ewcm is alays great to see!
Crusher lets hope it was just too early.
Afm im counting today as 1dpo. Yesterday my opk was negative and i was all crampy. I havent checked cp or cm yet. I think we probably should bd today too just in case but i get sick of it more than 2 days in a row. 😬

Yay you guys are so close! none of us got it this last cycle so this has gpt to be it right?
Hubs passed all his medical for his new job so he'll be leaving in 2 weeks.. night of thanksgiving. So if nothing happens for me in the next two weeks I'll be only dtd every other weekend if that.

At least one of us has to get a bfp this month. Wouldnt it be amazing if we all got it this month? :) congrats to your hubby! Me and oh cant do it tonight but have dtd yesterday and day before and hope to tomorrow although i may just force it on him later once hes home (he plays football thurs evening) x

I had a 2 day “period” little lighter than normal, don’t have heavy flow any way. But completely stopped around 48 hours and I always bleed 5 days. Came 1 day early and in the middle of the night and I’m always a morning starter. I have been TTC for 2 years and am tired of seeing negatives. What do you all make of this? Is it possible it was implantation?

Hey everyone! Glad to see that everyone is or has O... let the waiting begin again!!

I started my OPKS but all absolutely blank, but weirdly when getting ready for bed last night I had some random ewcm? So we dtd anyway just to be safe in case it is the start of my fertile period, but I doubt it so early in my cycle.

I also had a dream last night I got a bfp!!!

Hey everyone! Glad to see that everyone is or has O... let the waiting begin again!!

I started my OPKS but all absolutely blank, but weirdly when getting ready for bed last night I had some random ewcm? So we dtd anyway just 5to be safe in case it is the start of my fertile period, but I doubt it so early in my cycle.

I also had a dream last night I got a bfp!!!

Yayyy for ewcm! Well done for dtd anyway you never know?
I'm sure im ovulating today as I'm so tender and uncomfortable down there around the ovaries!
Dtd last night too so that 3 nights in fertile period...fingers crossed!! X

Yay angel! Im 2dpo today so just two days ahead of you! When are you going to test?

Hey curly yeah im 1dpo today so you're 2 days ahead. I think I'll start testing at 9-10dpo. So around 20th? When do you plan? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->