• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The dreaded 2ww has commenced!

Oh I’m so excited for your test dates! But I’m sure it is going to drag for you.

I have no idea why I had that random ewcm as have had no more and no other signs of O.

Think I had a positive OPK today!! Can’t believe it! I’m only on CD 21 and didn’t expect it for about another 3 weeks!!! What do you guys think? Positive? So glad we dtd the other night, but hoping we haven’t missed too much of my fertile window. Also good because I’m down to my last 2 OPK now lol!

Attachments

• E1C38862-5203-4223-BCF3-596CD70D01CC.jpg
    E1C38862-5203-4223-BCF3-596CD70D01CC.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 5
Also now I’m like “ahh I feel the cramps!” When an hour ago I felt nothing! Clearly I’m very open to the power of suggestion!

That is positive or very very close. And 2 days ago is well within time to have caught that eggy especially wifh ewcm!! :) happy dance! Get another bd in and I'd say your covering your bases! Guess your cycles are becoming regular? Xx

I don't think I'm becoming regular, I've always been up and down with length. I once had a "normal" 28 day cycle and couldn't believe it! The next could be 65.

But I'm so glad I remembered to use my opk today, as I very nearly forgot as we were at my nephews birthday!

Doggylover you wont be far behind us then!!

I will test on wednesday when im 7dpo because that is when i got my bfp with my miscarriage. I know its early but i get so impatient!

I know, I’m pleased not to be left out haha! How silly is that?! Nothing wrong with starting to test early! Especially if you’ve had a bfp before at that stage.

I was reading a thread earlier where the lady said she was 2 days late for af and still hadn’t tested. That’s a strong woman!

I know this sounds sad but I'm so excited to start testing. I know I'll be crushed this month if we havent conceived but i quite like the chase of it all. I feel alot more mentally stable this tww (that being said it is only 2dpo) i know that no matter how hard i squint at tests it wont make it a bfp so I'm trying to take the relaxed approach and hold off till at least 10dpo. I got a clear faint bfp at 8 dpo and again at 9 dpo with my son so I'm hoping if i am pregnant by 10 dpo i will at least have a squinter.
So glad we're all quite close again cycle wise will be so nice if we all get a bfp this month x

That's awesome we are so close!
If my cycle is the same as last cycle then today should be AF.... I checked my cervix a bit ago and it is very soft and there was a lot of creamy cm around it... I don't think I got it this month but we will see.. I think I may way a couple more days.

If af isn’t here yet then that’s a good sign!!! Fingers crossed! Don’t give up hope! Have you any symptoms?

I got another positive OPK this morning. Last month I got three days in a row so wondering if I will this time too. Makes it hard to know when I’m going to O.

You just gotta keep at it like rabbits! Lol.
I had all that weird cm and light cramps and back pain multiple times so I have no idea. Right now I don't feel any different hahaha I have no idea. I know if I decided to test now then AF would show up probably an hour after testing..... And I am just getting off work at 6am and I work tonight too so I'll wait a couple more days and see what happens.

Well hopefully it doesn’t show at all! You’re being incredibly patient waiting to test!

Wow crusher you are so strong not to test! I would have tested days ago if i were you!

Im getting bored wating to test! These days after o go by soooo slow! Haha.

Do any of you ladies not get much cm? I have what I would consider a normal amount, enough to tell the difference to when it’s ewcm. But considering I am supposed to be about to O I have almost nothing at all? Makes me wonder if this is my body being stupid and trying to o but bit actually doing it?

So im going to report my “symptoms” tonight. I dont believe you can get teal symptoms until you get a positive pregnancy test and have hcg in your system. But anyway these are differences from other cycles. I all the sudden tonight have lots of cm. Made it to undies which is really uncommon for me. Also i havent had sore boobs. I usually get sore boobs after o but not this cycle. Its different so im hoping its something positive!

Bfn still... I'm not having cramps really but like some mild pain in each side of my ovaries. Sometimes one side and then the other and sometimes both. I really don't think I'm pregnant but it would be great.

Do any of you ladies not get much cm? I have what I would consider a normal amount, enough to tell the difference to when it’s ewcm. But considering I am supposed to be about to O I have almost nothing at all? Makes me wonder if this is my body being stupid and trying to o but bit actually doing it?

I usually have to have a feel around uo there fo cm but this cycle its making it way onto my knickers (tmi) you may find that actually uo by your cervix is ewcm but just not loads enough to feel right down low?

Crusher - you aren't oit until the witch arrives.
I'd be dying to know if i were you but your doing everything right.

Today I've woken with what feels like round ligament pain on the right side?? Not sure if thats a good sign or just a pain in the arse?
No real symptoms to tell other than that xx

So... I just peed on my Wal-Mart cheapo and I swear I see a line so I took out a frer and really think there is the faintest line. No way a camera would pick it up. Nervous though cuz hubs will say he sees nothing and my eyes are blurry and red from just waking up so idk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->