• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The dreaded 2ww has commenced!

Try to post a pic anyway! I want to see it! Im so excited for you crusher!

I get to test tomorrow!!!!!!

Ohhhh crusher please post a pic. We'll tell you if we see it. Men are useless at spotting lines xx

I can’t see either on here. Hubs just said he can’t see anything. When he says that it makes me more bummed out than an obvious negative

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 11
And I've been checking cp and cm a million times a day. Still creamy and just checked my cp and almost couldn't reach it. Great.... now my hopes are up again.... nervous

I almost think i see something on the walmart cheapie. What dpo are you?

Idk anymore. I thought 13-14 but things were weird this cycle. I thought I saw something on the cheapo that's the only reason I took the frer

Something is catching my eye but only on the walmart one xx

Could you be more like 7dpo? You said that you had wierd cm so maybe you ovulated later?

Oh and im sure i see a shadow on that walmart one. I have found those more sensitive than frer and i only use those now!

So looking at my scribbles... it's possible to be 13dpo or 6-7 if I go with those HUGE globs I had.

If your test is that faint i would tend to think you are more like 7dpo. That is when i got a super faint test with my last pregnancy with those tests.

I'm going to get some more dollar ones to test the next couple days before I use my last frer

Ohh good luck crusher!
Have any of you ladies had round ligament pain in pregnancy?
Ive had it all day today and i had that pinching feeling i see on here all the time below my belly button and on the right ovary area theres been some on off intense aort of take note cramps.
Fingers crossed :)
Hope your all well x

Oh my goodness Crusher!!! How exciting is this! Test again first thing tomorrow and hopefully a stronger line!

I bloody hate the TWW! And I’m only on day 2! :haha:

I need to stop checking my cp. Hahaha now it's low and turned. I don't have af cramps but I have light pain on each side. .. have on off for the last week. Hubs just bought me ten from walmart. Took one and see nothing. Haha now I can't stop. Nervous

Could just be that it’s later in the day and more dilute urine. Especially if you’re only 7dpo rather than 13!

Yeah crusher you maybe should pick one time a day to always check and only check once. Your cervix can move up and down and youre introducing bacteria everytime you check. I cant wait to see your test tomorrow!

Ya I know I shouldn't check it so much but now I'm just hoping there's no af when I check lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->