The dreaded 2ww has commenced!

Ahh crusher i really hope you don't get af. I guess all we can do is wait. My cp was really low yesterday after being high the day before its still soft and closed but i dont know enough about cp to know if thats indicative of pg?

Dogs woke me up too early but I tested and see absolutely nothing. But... still no af either

Angel they say cp isnt a reliable indicator of pregnancy. But usually when you are pregnant it is high soft and closed. But i guess everyone is different as to at what point in pregnancy their cervix does this.

I tested today 7dpo and bfn. 😢

Curlymikes we are going to get bfps the same day! ?!? Lol
Are you going to test once a day now?

Angel they say cp isnt a reliable indicator of pregnancy. But usually when you are pregnant it is high soft and closed. But i guess everyone is different as to at what point in pregnancy their cervix does this.

I tested today 7dpo and bfn. 😢

Yeah i know. I remember when i was pregnant with my son (tmi) but inside felt swollen almost like really puffy. So i kinda look out for that now but everytime can be different.
I cant wait to test but at the same time dreading seeing a bfn!!
Goodluck ladies xx

Hubs went in to get 9 cheapos at Wal-Mart and came home with ten. He said it fell so he had to get it too. Lol

I left this after nothing and should have thrown it away but didn’t.... lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 10
I cant believe your husband would go through the checkout with 10 tests! Mine would be embarrassed with even one! Lol!

I think I've one only bought some once or twice. He always gets them lol and my tampons.. everything. He's great

Angel you’re testing tomorrow? Whooool! Exciting!

Crusher I see a line on that! Shame it was after the time so it’s so hard to know what it is.... tomorrow’s test will show you a nice line in the time limit 😊

My son got conjunctivitis and now I have it so I feel so horrid right now. Want to scratch my own eyeballs out

My son and I passed that junk back and forth 2 times when I was pregnant with the younger one. It was awful!!

So when I went potty a bit ago there was a tiny but if ewcm when I wiped and creamy on my underwear...

Crusher you cm is so crazy, its like you have all types in one day! Maybe it means youre preggo!

My mom came up to me today and was like ive been dying to talk to you because i wanted to say i just have this feeling you are pregnant. She said she has no idea where i am in my cycle or anything but she just felt it so strongly. The other time she told me that i was pregnant with my twins i have now! Hoñing its true!!!!

Hi Ladies! I’m 1dpo today so my 2WW has commenced! Any advice you can offer or “normal” symptoms that you’ve experienced at 1dpo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->