The dreaded 2ww has commenced!

Curleymikes I know right? Idk if it’s cuz of recently being on mirena or what but I remember growing up thinking something was wrong with me cuz I had SO much cm but didn’t know my body yet.
I hope your mama is right! When I was in the army, my girlfriend I worked with has dreams when someone close to her is pregnant and I think she had one just before I got pregnant or knew. I text her last month and told her to tell me when she gets one of those dreams! And I’m hoping it’s twins. Lol

Hi to Fx4baby and Mrsmummy2!

Curlymikes fingers crossed for your mum knowing what’s going on! That would be amazing!

Who is testing today??

I am now about 3dpo. Feels like forever still to go!

Hi FX4baby and mrsmummy2 :)

Curlymikes do you think she can have a go at telling us lol ;)
I'm not testing today I'm only 6dpo but I've got some serious cramps today! I've also got loads of watery and creamy cm! Like for me, its loads!
I've woke up with a sore throat and cold aftee just starting to get over my cold i had 2 weeks ago and i have my driving test today :(
I've felt so fatigued the last 2 days yesterday i was completely spaced out!
Hope everyone else is feeling better than i am?

Doggylover - I'm also (according to ff) 3dpo... broke out a test yestersay:blush: :bfn: of course! Why do we do this to ourselves :haha:

I don't feel like testing today. I want to hold off until Saturday or Sunday. We'll see..

Sorry for bfn curlymikes. Hopefully you'll get a bfp over the next few days

Angel how did your test go?!?

So even though my opks were positive last week I’ve still been testing every day because I’m still disconcerted by it happening so early in my cycle. But I’ve run out now so couldn’t test today and now I am convinced I’m going to miss the real thing!!

Maybe it was the real thing and through the chat you've just gradually synced closer to our days! Lol

I am now about 3dpo. Feels like forever still to go!

I know exactly how you feel, 2dpo! The 2WW is girding by ever so slowly. Looks like you, mrsmummy2, and I will all be testing (and hopefully getting the good news!) around the same time this month!

7dpo today and i think the poas addiction may be kicking in i have the biggest urge to test today. I know its going to be bfn even if i am pregnant but i just need to lol :) why are we so loopy in the tww??
Hows everyone else? Any new symptoms?
Today i have the most sore boobies!
I've had a huge amount of cm (not normal for me)
And been so gassy (a sign of my last pregnancy)
Still have the round ligament pain when i stretch, cough or sneeze!

Sounds promising angelbump! Totally get you on the poas addiction :haha: Im only 4dpo and feeling the urge!

Had a temp rise this morning which is making me feel a little more hopeful after my dip yesterday.. we shall see what tomorrows temp brings! Only new symptom for me is craaaaaazy tiredness yesterday.. this whole 2ww thing is so annoying isnt it :haha:

I still get that round ligament pain. My cm has literally been all over the place lol. 2 different days I've felt like I'm coming down with something and then nothing. Idk girlies

Was thinking back to my first baby... I had sore boobs so hubs got me a test and I was pregnant. No calculating days... only one test... look at me now lol

I don't think I'm gonna even attempt to test today. Too hydrated. I really think I'm out but would like to be pleasantly surprised.

Sorry curlymikes :( sending big hugs

So this is probably nothing at all but the last few days I have been FREEZING, just cold all the time. And in my last pregnancy one of my symptoms was.... being cold for weeks in the first tri (I didn’t even know I was pregnant then but it started when i got pregnant so it had to be connected) so anyway I’m hoping that’s a good sign!

It’s definitely now because the temperature here has dropped at all. Nope. Definitely not :haha:

3dpo today and I’ve been really gassy and more tired than normal the past day and a half. Today I had lower back aching on one side with menstrual cramping on the same side. I know that I O’ed on Tuesday night. I thought 3dpo is still early too feel any sort of symptoms, but this back ache and cramping is weird. Anyone else around 3dpo with similar symptoms?

At 5dpo now, but since 2dpo have had on off backache and cramping that I was SURE was AF cramping..
Also 3dpo tiredness and nausea and 4dpo tiredness and irritability. Our bodies are difficult things to understand! Sometimes i wish we didnt have to interpret signs and lines.. just a simple hey you're pregnant as soon as you catch the egg :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->