The dreaded 2ww has commenced!

Here is another. They are so faint though.

Attachments

• IMG_2630.jpg
    IMG_2630.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 14
Actually looking again I can even see something on the second without even clicking to make it bigger!! Realllly hoping it's not an asshole of an evap tricking us!

Ahhh curleymikes I hope it’s something or I’m really not gonna use these tests once I’m out of them. Didn’t you say earlier you use these often?

Strongly fighting the urge to POAS today! The struggle is real :haha: but I have another 6 days to go yet...

doggylover LOL What DPO are you now? I'm not gonna lie.. I peed on two sticks yesterday hahahaha. And My hubs is gonna be gone for a couple days I told him I may pee on 100 while he's gone. He said he wouldn't be surprised

Feeling so out now ladies, no symptoms today at all really :(
This tww is torture for some reason i didnt know i wanted it this much.
Hows everyone else holding up? X

Angelbump how long until af? All I've got left really is sore ish boobs.
I hope we all get one soon. That would be awesome!

I've got 7 days crusherwife :( seems such a long time for this guessing game!

Oh no angelbump :( try not to be disheartened and think that no symptoms also means no symptoms of af coming!

Crusherwife in an about 6/7 dpo so still stupidly early. I think it's all you lot poas yesterday which made me want to! Bowing to the peer pressure :haha:

Oh no angelbump :( try not to be disheartened and think that no symptoms also means no symptoms of af coming!

Crusherwife in an about 6/7 dpo so still stupidly early. I think it's all you lot poas yesterday which made me want to! Bowing to the peer pressure :haha:

I'm really trying! And sorry for all the pressure lol but learn from us as it was stupidly early and even if i am pregnant i wouldnt of got a positive that early.
Im stocked up on clearblues for alot nearer to af! X

I'm trying to keep my mom crazy TWW hat on and think I could end up pregnant but may not have even implanted yet anyway.

But next week may as well be next year it feels so far away!

Awww girls I am a bad influence. IM SORRY
I am kind of going crazy. Hubs might be leaving next month for I don’t known know how long and then we would have to wait for idk how long.

It’s so light idk if you can see it. I had it the first two test. I took two tests yesterday with nothing at all. Now this one is coming up with the thick very light pink line but still way after test time. This is my last Walmart test. Tomorrow starts the dollar store ones

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 11
I see it crusherwife!!! Even on my phone....oh good luck for tomo x

I think I see something on it too!! In fact I definitely do! Not sure on colour of it though?

Hopefully the new tests tomorrow will be clearer one way or the other.

Sorry to hear dh might have to go away for a while, that sucks.

YA he’s out of town for a couple days now for the interviews and then we go from there. We would be ecstatic if he got his dream job and news of another baby in the same week!
I hope the tests tomorrow are awesome

Everything crossed he gets the job! And you get the bfp, but that goes without saying :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->