The Eggventurers!

I ordered OPK's and IC from ebay, should be here this week...cant wait

I've started taking EPO and managed to drink half a small bottle of grapefruit juice before the urge to brush my teeth took over, that stuff is full on! I don't know which is worse; grapefruit juice or Chinese herbs!

I love grapefruit juice...whats it supposed to do???

i love eggventurers! :happydance::happydance: and it's totally been an eggventure for me these last few days. either the maca (moodle, it's a peruvian root supplement that boosts both sperm motility in men and ovulation in women), raspberry leaf tea (for my uterine lining) or grapefruit juice messed me up big time these last few days. got so sick - a combo of hyperacidity, achey joints, and loss of appetite. i wish i didn't take everything at once so i could pinpoint which one it was. not that it mattered - DH and i BD'd only once before he left today, and it may not have been the best batch (it's been a while since we BD cause i'd been sick and he'd been busy). so i'm not too optimistic about this month. it's really too bad he's gone, because i'm feeling the EWCM comin' on! oh if only we could inseminate ourselves! lol:smug:

wonder why they never told us getting pregnant would be this complicated!

Im sure you already said but where did your DH go?? This month may not be a good month for us either.. we are getting married on the 16th which is when i O and the whole week before we will be sleeping at my mothers house as we are getting married in a different province so we wont have any privacy (although im sure my mom would leaves alone for awhile, she wants a baby haha) but his stag party is the 14th so he will be gone for a couple days...lol we will see, not gonna stress myself out this month with it

We're still waiting to hear if dh is going on a trip for work and when it will happen, if he does go it could be around when I ovulate, so it could be an iffy month for all of us.

It would be great if we could just inseminate ourselves wouldn't it?

Grapefruit juice supposedly increases your ewcm which sadly I seem to be in short supplies of these days :growlmad:

mmafro- I'm sure you'll find a way to dtd!

DH is only gonna be gone for 2 weeks this time and is going to Cambodia for work, but he's missing my entire fertile period (what's new). my EWCM is soooo scant (lol sorry i know tmi is okay, but saying that just felt wrong), it's sad!

mmafro, dtd when and where you're not supposed to is always more fun anyway, so maybe you guys will get lucky!! x

Anyone else find this wait longer than the 2ww???

Anyone else find this wait longer than the 2ww???

Ugghh, yes! We still have no idea if dh is going away or not and it's driving me a bit :wacko:

On top of that I got an email last night from a new but good friend that I became close with after a mutual friend of ours died in April. She was very dear to both of us and got us into the world of birth etc, anyway, my friend had heard from her daughter recently, and apparently she (my friend that died) said that she thought I was pregnant. So that set me off into floods of tears!

Does that story actually make sense?

Anyhoo, I'm off to take three kids under 7 to the Bronx zoo for the day :trouble: Wish me luck...

Good luck at the zoo, hope the animals arent hiding and the kids get to see them all!!!...Hopefully you find out if he is leavin soon, so you can start planning on DTD lol

mmafro, the other 2WW is much harder simply because it's so damn boring! no symptom spotting, no obsessing, it's so blah. the best thing about it is the occasional glass of :wine:

moodle, i totally get it. i have a dear dear friend who was the first of my group of friends to become a mom and she died at the beginning of the year. she was always bugging us to start a family, so now that we're trying i miss her even more :cry:

i'm gonna have to adjust my ticker - i O'd on CD10, which means i have a 17 day LP. is that ok? seems a little long.

I agree definatly boring....i ordered some OPK's hopefully they arrive soon, i need to poas lol.....we need more ppl in this thread lol

Honeymomma I don't recall hearing that a slightly long lp can be a problem, it's usually if it's short that their can be issues with producing enough progesterone.

Good news for this cycle, if dh goes he won't be leaving till the 17th (perfect), but the job has also been moved to Palm Springs so I may go with him if it happens. We were going to try and take a trip to California in August if we had enough $$$, but if he goes his flight will be paid for and he'll be put up in a hotel (vs us sleeping on friend's floors).

Mmafro, does that mean we'll get to analyse all your sticks? ;)

If i can figure out how to put pics up here i will have them up everyday LOL

Ok, I now now what it's like to look at a positive hpt because last night I dreamt that I was pregnant, fingers crossed the real thing happens soon, hurry up next week!

So AF ended last monday, but today i have lots of creamy cm and its pink???? im a little worried this has never happened before

Hmmm, just a little? Do you think it's spotting? I've only had mid-cycle spotting once so I'm not really up on what it can be like, sorry. Do you have any other symptoms that might point to an infection of some sort?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->