The Eggventurers!

I dont think its an infection...maybe o early?? i have ewcm with red streaks in it... i dont know what it is this is the first time its happened

I think i O'd early, i only spotted for the day.....Where has everyone gone?? lol

Maybe everyone is busy? :sex:

I think we'll start trying from tomorrow, definitely no ewcm but gonna use passion-killer again (preseed). I'm due to O on Saturday and am desperate for the 2ww again!

So did you get a chance to use the opk's?

No i havent used the OPK's they still havent arrived....Im pretty sure i O`d on the 8th however im not supposed to until the end of the week...But we are heading out of province today, we are getting married in 4 days, its crazy but we have alot to do so it will keep me busy...We wont be able to DTD until saturday (wedding day)...but we made sure we BD around the 8th when im pretty sure i O`d...

Good luck this weekend and i hope you catch a little eggy....i maybe on over the weekend if i have a chance :)

I'm so excited for you!! I hope you have a wonderful wedding :happydance:

My temp has plummeted today, way lower than it usually does pre-O, I'm wondering if the EPO has anything to do with it. I checked internally and have the TINIEST amount of ewcm; a thread that's half a cm long, so I'm hoping it increases over the next few days.

Well, I look forward to chatting with you when you are a MRS!!!:wine:

It could have something to do with it, is this your first month using epo....I will be looking forward to being in the 2ww with everyone when i get back and we can all symptom spot haha!!

Yes it is, I've been taking two 1300mg capsules a day. Definitely looking forward to symptom spotting!

mmafro have a GREAT time at your wedding, congratulations, and best wishes to you both! very excited and happy for you! :happydance::hugs:

last week was not my best week - had a rough time at home being alone, and also dealing with conflicting feelings about work and if i want to continue with this career. ugh. anyway, i tend to go into hibernation when i'm feeling down, but i've pulled my head out of the dirt and feel slightly better (although still not enlightened, lol) and am happy to be back on bnb. :dance:

i have no idea what dpo i am - i think maybe 9 or 10 (with a 17 day LP)? zero symptoms though. again, i don't have high hopes for the month given that we only BD'd once at CD8, but you never know :thumbup:

:hugs: stuff like that can be really tough, and I know what you mean about hibernating, I turn into a total recluse at times, even when nothing is wrong!

Have you been working in events for long? I hope I've remembered your job right! Is there something else you dream of doing? Or are you just fed up?

We're very happy to have you back :happydance:

yes events, but particularly working on one personal project which is very close to my heart (invested a lot of time, energy, money, and emotion) for almost 10 years now. i started when i was younger, had no idea what i was doing - it was just fun at the time, but it's not so much fun now especially that i have taken full responsibility for it (financing and all the tough stuff). the job has just gotten so much harder and it's taking its toll on me emotionally. at the same time, i can't just forget about it because i feel guilty about abandoning something i worked so hard for. i guess part of me was hoping i could get PG so i could have a real reason to take time off, but the universe knows and won't give me my excuse lol. i guess i just have to stand up for my own decision, whatever it may be.

:shrug:

a fun thread to follow while we're in the 2WW -

The Big Thread of Pregnancy Symptoms

Oh my, that thread will drive me round the bend!

Regarding work, I'm all for persevering with things that are hard work, but not getting enjoyment and fulfilment changes things in my mind. Sometimes letting go is just as positive as working your butt off. Hopefully you'll get your :bfp: soon and you won't have to think about it!

DH left the house at 5.30am yesterday and didn't get back till 11.30pm, I was babysitting for friends and didn't get in till 12.30am, so I don't think he was prepared for me to be a sex-pest, but I didn't want to miss my chance! I've totally sussed out the way to use preseed; insert it BEFORE making any advances! DH is unaware that I've been using it and is under the impression that I'm constantly 'ready' for sex these days :haha: Ahh the things we do for a :bfp:

Ok ladies you have to read this https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...l-ohhh-husband-things-hes-said-lately-11.html and the page after. Stuff like that really makes me cackle!

Hi all, is this group still open for new members? I'd love to find a place to fit. I am 1dpo and 2dpici that was done at home. I am in my 2ww and at the moment loving it. I love the fact that right now there might be a little ball of cells dividing into my baby!! I have sent out af's pink slip letting her know that she's FIRED!! I won't be paying unemployment to her either as I know she can find work else where. I may give her job back but only in about 9 months. No sooner as she in really no longer needed!! Anyways I have read the 4pgs of comments and would love to join you!!

Ok ladies you have to read this https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...l-ohhh-husband-things-hes-said-lately-11.html and the page after. Stuff like that really makes me cackle!

oh my moodle, too funny! i already posted my own, LOL! thanks for that!

Hi all, is this group still open for new members? I'd love to find a place to fit. I am 1dpo and 2dpici that was done at home. I am in my 2ww and at the moment loving it. I love the fact that right now there might be a little ball of cells dividing into my baby!! I have sent out af's pink slip letting her know that she's FIRED!! I won't be paying unemployment to her either as I know she can find work else where. I may give her job back but only in about 9 months. No sooner as she in really no longer needed!! Anyways I have read the 4pgs of comments and would love to join you!!

welcome, wantingbbbump! more than happy to have you! hope you enjoy our little group. are you TTC#1?

glad to know you're not giving AF severance - she needs to leave us all alone! :af:

Yes it is definitely open, welcome!! The 2ww is very exciting!

I either O'd yesterday or will today/tomorrow, FF hasn't picked it up yet but I suspect I have. DH got in from work at 2am last night and was too pooped to do anything, I have to leave the house in about 40 mins but he's snoring away, what to do, what to do?? I think I'm starting to make him feel like a donor :shrug:

Yes, finally! Alas it was too late as I am now 2/3dpo but it was great to have sex without feeling like it was all about getting knocked up. I think we got the timing better this month and today I had lots of opaque sticky cm, so I'm trusting that that meant there was lots of ewcm hiding inside my tubes! Plus there was my sneaky use of preseed. FX'd.

I'm already obsessing over any symptoms, today I was convinced my nipples were extra sensitive :shrug:

When does your man get back? Dh does away Monday-Saturday so I'll be free to work on my bnb addiction!

ooohh both of us having our BD timing off this month (i think we BD'd too early) - but maybe we'll get lucky?? fx'd! love the stealth use of the preseed lol

DH is back and life is much better. i'm already 11dpo but refuse to test until af is due (this coming friday). i've had af cramping for the last 2 days and my :blush: feels swollen (sorry). those are typical pre-af symptoms for me though. but this morning i woke up with a metallic test at the back of my mouth, which could mean anything but is enough for me to obsess over! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->