The Eggventurers!

It's so bloody confusing when any potential signs and symptoms could be Af or a :baby:

Well done on being resolute about testing. We have someone coming to stay on the 28th so I'll test that morning while we have some privacy, I'll be 14dpo by then.

I'm glad dh is home and you're feeling a bit better, and btw I loved your contribution to that link!

let's keep each other posted (and level-headed!) on the symptoms. last cycle i interpreted my dog's being clingy to possible :baby: :rofl: oh, the neurosis.

I'm on a birth education workshop all day tomorrow, no doubt my broodiness will be sky high after that.

my goodness. we must become bump buddies then. i will feed on the wealth of your info! fx'd!!!

I'm currently working on getting my website/blog up and running and once I do I'll post a link, birth is my 'thing', and there will be lots on there :thumbup:

Happy for you to hassle me about anything to do with pregnancy/birth etc

Hey all,

How is everyone holding up? I also wanted to thank those of you that left the kind comments on my ttc journal! It really means a lot that I am finding support with my story. I was worried that people would think that I'm strange and not talk to me. Okay so I guess I am turning into a symptom watching monster because today my cm has turned white and slick. At first I got happy because I read a few posts on b&b that said this kind of cm from 4d on is a good sign that you will get a bfp but then I found posts where women had it and got a bfn:dohh: So have you all ever had this? Is it just something thats normal? With my other pg's I never paid this much notice to what I was feeling or my cm. I really think I am going to be very crazy by the end of this lol

Hey all,

How is everyone holding up? I also wanted to thank those of you that left the kind comments on my ttc journal! It really means a lot that I am finding support with my story. I was worried that people would think that I'm strange and not talk to me. Okay so I guess I am turning into a symptom watching monster because today my cm has turned white and slick. At first I got happy because I read a few posts on b&b that said this kind of cm from 4d on is a good sign that you will get a bfp but then I found posts where women had it and got a bfn:dohh: So have you all ever had this? Is it just something thats normal? With my other pg's I never paid this much notice to what I was feeling or my cm. I really think I am going to be very crazy by the end of this lol

Wanting to have a baby with your husband isn't strange, women and couples go on incredible journeys to reach that point, and I think the ones that are different show how much love and strength they have. There was a documentary in the UK last year(?) about a woman who couldn't have kids, so one of her sisters donated an egg, and the other sister acted as a surrogate, and yes it freaked a lot of people out, but I think it was very generous and loving of them to do that, and also a beautiful use of modern technology.

Regarding cm, I'm not really sure as I've never been pregnant. Usually after O mine reverts back to sticky-creamy which is normal. Maybe if women get BFPs and BFNs then it doesn't really matter?

it seems there are no hard and fast answers to determine whether or not a symptom means a bfp. all the more to confuse us, i guess! personally, i dry up a week after O, then start getting a little creamy CM (sometimes tinged red or brown, sorry) a few days before AF. i'm noticing the pattern again now (4 days to AF), plus my typical pms cramps and gas. yesterday i had metal mouth, which was promising. but i took an hpt today and :bfn:! after i swore i wouldn't test till af date... so much for resolve, lol :wacko:

How are you feeling today? I don't know how I'm going to wait till the 28th to test so I totally get not being able to wait. I've had hiccups three times today so I'm hoping that means something!:wacko:

hey, hiccups could be a sign! wish i knew how to read charts so i could obsess with you over yours next week! :winkwink:

feeling tender down there, like af is going to come. had the most vivid work related dream last night - woke up so upset and burst into tears while DH was in the shower. that's not unusual for me though, i tend to have really vivid dreams. once, my dream had end credits. LOL :haha:

End credits? Wow, I thought mine were weird! Dreams can be so real can't they? Last night I had one that DH cheated on me. How are you feeling about the work stuff now?

Have you got your bbt yet? The quick explanation of my chart is that the horizontal line is my 'coverline', and the vertical one is the day that I ovulated. After ovulation women's bbt jumps >0.2 degrees, that's when compared to the previous 6 temps. If my temp stays above the coverline for 18 days that indicates pregnancy, however, I will NOT be waiting that long to find out and will test on cd28.

Feel free to stalk!

ooooh. and would a dip mean possible implantation? does the dip go below the coverline?

Precisely what I've been wondering!! Realistically, I think it's too early to be implantation but I hope it is.

I wonder how mmafro is getting on... :wedding:

ohhh i hope i hope it is!!! :happydance:

mmafro we can't wait to hear how it went!

btw - yday i was possessed by the testing bug. i took not one, but TWO hpts yday. LOL :haha:

Haha, I can beat that; today I bought two tshirts in a summer sale, but were they in my usual size? Hell no! I bought a size up in anticipation of a bump and BBs :rofl:

Haha, I can beat that; today I bought two tshirts in a summer sale, but were they in my usual size? Hell no! I bought a size up in anticipation of a bump and BBs :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: been guilty of that since CD1!!! LOL :rofl:

Oh it's all coming out now! Anything else you'd like to confess?:winkwink:

just that i've been eating more, honestly believing that i am preggers and entitled to eat whatever i want... been doing this for months now, my a** is huge and MY PANTS NO LONGER FIT! :rofl:

Yup, I think I'm starting to do the same! I've decided that if I don't get a :bfp: this month I'm treating myself to a pair of woven suede clogs that caught my eye today. At least then AF won't be all bad news :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->