the FINAL FANTASY thread!

XIII is better than XIII-2 in my opinion; far more dramatic lol! Then again I haven't had too much time to play the second one yet.

The following may contain minor spoilers**

Hello fellow gamers! Haven't been on in a while, but just wanted to say that I beat xiii-2 about 3 weeks or so ago lol. Got all fragments, unlocked all paradox endings, ultimate maxed weapons, maxed crystariums, but I'm missing two achievements. Also bought the Sazh DLC for the game and beat that as well.

All in all, I can say it was a good gaming experience. Far too short for my liking, however :(

I wish Lightning was incorporated more into the story. Of course she is one of the main points in the storyline, but you don't even get to play with her really; besides in the beginning, and she is my favorite character. That was very disappointing to me.

If I had to choose, I'd say that I liked XIII's storyline better, but XIII-2's gameplay far better. Square is coming out with tons of DLC for the game (or so they say), but I doubt that they'll be able to fill in the holes of the storyline with just purely DLC.Anyone foreseeing a XIII-3 in the future? I keep hearing talk of it everywhere, now we play the waiting game :) x

I really hope they do release FFXIII-3, I was so dissapointed by the end, I know every game can't have the fairytale ending but
I want to know if Serah is reborn like Yeul, why the hell Caius is still alive in the secret ending, what happens to Hope, Sazh and Noel, how the new cucoon and pulse will cope now the chaos has been released from Valhalla, what happened to Lightning to make her enter the crystal stasis (Should be answered in DLC), why Snow is a L'Cie

I honestly don't think they can wrap it all up in DLC, I have my fingers crossed for FXIII-3 :D

^ Exactly! There are so many holes in the storyline that were left unanswered. There is no way that they'll be able to cover everything with just DLC. Even if they did separate DLC "episodes" for each character, it still would leave so much open & unanswered x

I actually hope there is an FFXIII-3 rather than just DLC... You're right, too much would be left unanswered. Hm, we'll see what happens I guess ;)

No news on FFXIII-3 yet, I would love for them to release it, I hate the fact that FFXIII-2 hd a bad ending, I like happy endings, and TBH I want to play and save the world from all the bad stuff that happened at the end of XIII-2. I like to feel like a hero when I complete FF games, I didn't feel like that at the end of XIII-2.

No news on FFXIII-3 yet, I would love for them to release it, I hate the fact that FFXIII-2 hd a bad ending, I like happy endings, and TBH I want to play and save the world from all the bad stuff that happened at the end of XIII-2. I like to feel like a hero when I complete FF games, I didn't feel like that at the end of XIII-2.

I agree... maybe they'll wait a few more months/year then announce something. XIII-2's ending was just pants in my opinion compared to how it could of been. :/

I love Final Fantasy :D I met my husband on final fantasy 11 hehe! I love final fantasy 7 the best, and all the stories that attached to 7 like Crisis Core. 10 is a close second though, I think I might have even skivved off work to play it back in the day haha x

Why didn't I find this thread sooner? That's how I met my hubby too!

Hopefully someone on here will appreciate my squeal at just having front row Distant Worlds Edinburgh tickets just booked - was in row three for the Albert Hall one last year and it was amazing.

anyone playing ff7? i started playing it again 2 days ago. The last time I played it was 15yrs ago! i expected the graphics to be blocky as my eyes are used to newer games but its still as amazing as ever :) just got to bone village.

Omg how have I never seen this thread?!
Hello HUGE FF fan here, my favorites in the series being 8 and 10! I do love 7, but I do feel it was a tad overrated (please dont kill me!)

So far ive played and completed every single one, well besides 13-2 which im playing right now including the offshoots like tactics, crisis core etc, I also played 11 for 2 years :D

Final Fantasy 10, I just love it. I love the story, the characters (even though Tidus was a bit whiny and cringy at times) and the gameplay. It has by far the greatest battle system too, with X-2's garment grid being a close second!

I cannot bear 12 however, the only slightly bearable part in the complete yawnfest was Bathier and Fran!

Sorry for the ramble, I truly love these games :D

i started playing ff12 when it was released but got bored and stopped. started playing it again 2yrs later just to compete it :p so boring tho

I loooove FF12 :cloud9: Its my favourite! :haha: x x x

I wasn't over-keen on FF12 - Vaan annoyed the heck out of me. :/
My favourites are 7, 8 & 9, and I suppose 10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->