The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

sooz- Had a wonderful time. Way busy haha. My suggestion to you- make sure you sit! My ankles have been so swollen since because I didn't sit much. We got lots of things, a swing, some bottles, teethers, clothes of course, bottle drying rack, lots of bath stuff, lots of diapers and wipes and tons of other stuff haha.

We sat down and sorted it out last night, I made a list of things we got and things that we still needed or needed to get more of. I am excited to start shopping and finish up getting everything so I can be relaxed haha.

Hope you ladies are doing welL!

It's from Amazon and called the 'moustachifier' :haha:

Just to continue photo spamming this thread (sorry!), here is my absolute favourite photo of my wedding day showing off my blue shoes. They were brilliant for a photo op so go for it mini!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=577907&stc=1&d=1362604031

Does anyone else have any wedding pics they'd be happy to share? Y'know, just for inspiration for mini and not my nosiness or anything :winkwink::haha:

Attachments

• 1062-100529-161-0999.jpg
    1062-100529-161-0999.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 35
Jo you look so beautiful. Here is mine but I think it looks really old now but it will be 14 :wacko: years on the first of may.
MVC-030S.jpg

Thanks both, and right back atcha CC! I don't think it looks dated at all and you both look so happy :cloud9:

Ah bless you thanks ladies!!! I love looking at wedding photos!!! You both look beautiful!! Jo i love the blue shoes and your OH's blue socks!!!! X

We were really happy, we still are. I can't believe we have been married 14 year and together for 18. We are getting to the point were we have been together longer than apart. Really strange.

Sorry for my silence, been so tired and busy at work that posting here was just one step too far!

Anyway, some slightly scary news - I'm currently being kept in hospital as I am 2cm dilated and have been having sporadic contractions. They're hoping they can stop things properly starting, but they're not sure. Currently waiting to go up to the ward, I'll keep you all updated.

:shock: Oh my gosh, Banana! Take good care of yourself. I know it's hard, but try to relax and rest while at the hospital. Thinking of you and sending healthy twin squash vibes your way. :hugs:

Thanks girls :hugs: Well, I've had an awful night's sleep on the ward, listening to other people in the very early stages of labour is not fun at all! No dramatic changes to my pains overnight but they're still happening frequently. Think they'll check my cervix again later on. They gave me a steroid shot last night, and will have another few over the next couple of days, so at least their lungs should be in the best possible condition if they come early. Just can't stop my mind ticking over everything and stressing :nope:

Sending hugs and positive vibes Banana, stay safe in there girlies! Xx

Thinking of you Banana, you'll be fine, fingers crossed your girlies stay in there a bit longer yet but you're in the right place. There was a lady in early labour in the bed opposite me when I had Felix and they were just wonderful to her and managed to stop it. I hope they're treating you well :hugs:

Oh banana. Get lots of rest and stay positive. Give those girls a good talking to!! They're being cheeky already and worrying their poor mummy.

Banana- sending sticky vibes. Keep in touch and keep positive. You're in the best place! Keep focused on those gorgeous little girls. We're all here for you. Take care and keep strong xx

Sorry for not updating sooner, my day has been a blur of monitoring or sleeping! Things are looking much better, my contractions have got less frequent and are less painful, and my cervix is no more dilated than yesterday. :thumbup: I have my last steroid shot around lunchtime tomorrow, and am hoping I should be able to go home after getting that and seeing the doctor.

Thanks for all your lovely words, they really do mean a lot :hugs:

That's great!! :hugs: :dance: Does this mean you're on bed rest for the remainder of the pregnancy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->