The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Hi ladies appointment went well. They have put me under consultant care because of a couple of problems and my age but this could change, so I'm not worried. Scan booked for the 26th of April, I can't wait. Then will tell family and friends.
I just wanted to wish all those who's babies are due in the next couple of weeks good luck. I'm off on a business trip with DH tomorrow for 2 weeks. We thought this might be the last chance we get for a hot holiday, so I'm tagging along. I hope i don't miss much but i guess it is unfair to ask you to hang onto those babies until i get back, except you Banana who needs to hang onto those girls for as long as possible.
For the TTC ladies i will keep everything crossed for you.

Take care all and talk soon. I'm off to top up my vitamin D.......

cc- have a wonderful time on your trip!!

Kismet- I already commented in your journal but I'm still in shock!

Jaynie - yay for sharing the news! It's so exciting. And it's great to be moved forward isn't it, I was moved 5 days forward at my 12 week scan and felt like I'd gained all that time for free :haha:

Cake - FX for a little Christmas pudding!

Luvbug - Ooh birthing classes - they make it all very real don't they?! Not long now!

CC - SO glad to hear your appointment went well and I'm really glad you're not letting the 'consultant care' badge worry you. I was too and all it meant was a couple of extra check ups at the hospital rather than my GP/Midwife. It made absolutely no practical difference whatsoever. Have a fab holiday!

Kismet - I have commented on your journal but wow I still can't believe you got hit by a car :wacko:

AFM - Took Felix swimming for the first time today and he seemed to enjoy it. Well he didn't hate it at least! It was lovely and I even bumped into my old midwife at the pool so it was nice to see her and for her to see Felix.

Thanks Mini.

Well I feel like absolute poo lol yay me. My tummy is upset all the time and I vomit more, and I won't even begin to say how much I sleep now:sleep:

Kismet thats great!!! Im so pleased for you and glad your feeling so positive!! I had the HSG last year and the cycle monitoring which for me was bascially bloods, urine samples and scans but I found it really helped me. If you have any questions about the HSG or anything please just ask away but please dont listen to the horror stories - most of them are exaggerated im sure! I will need to start having a peek at some of these journals as I seem to be missing a lot lol xx :hugs:

No baby news from me!

Just hit 38 weeks today. Had some period like pain on/off and been told on last MW apt on Weds that baby def not breech and in a very good position. I feel he has dropped a little but bump still quite high up!

I have noticed a stretch mark! WAAAAHHH! It is only tiny but I'm sure they'll be more :-(

Was sent up to ADU too as had some oedema and BP borderline :-( All was well though! Hoping he comes soon! I'm so ready! Xxx

no baby news from me either! I'm officially 37 weeks- full term!! This baby boy can come any day now! I hope he'll wait another week- dh has a full work schedule this coming week and my mom has some huge inventory that she won't be able to leave until that weekend. SO, come next weekend, he can really come anytime lol. I keep getting told I have dropped a little more.

Annaki- I have a few stretch marks too :dohh:
I have a couple on the bottom of my belly- they have been coming on for a couple weeks now, but they're not even half an inch long. SO hopefully this baby comes before they get any bigger!

His room is almost completely done!

Yay about the room being done Luvbug!

I have spent about £100 on Mama Mio products - I want my money back! Waaaah! DH says he can't see any. Funny thing is, they are right at the bottom too where it is less stretched!

You know annaki- my dh says he can't see them either- but I think he's making that up lol because they are for sure there. Maybe they're just trying to make us feel better :winkwink:

I got my blood drawn and that's pretty much all my excitement lol.

My next appointment isn't until I'm 13+4 and I'm hoping they'll give me another scan.

Hope so will be nice to see little one getting bigger. Do you have a nickname for LO yet?

I'm still cooking our Lil' girl! Had loads of Braxtons and yesterday had loads of them in a row for a couple of hours but it tailed off. I've had some period cramps at times too but my bump is still v high and her head isn't in my pelvis yet. The mw said she's def not breech so isn't sending me for a scan. 3 days of work next week and then I'm done =) feeling really scared about labour and parenthood though. You girls sound like you're doing fab at all your various stages! I wonder who'll be the first to pop! Stay positive chicks! Happy Easter to all of you trying to hatch an egg or cooking an egg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->