The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Sooz...brilliant news on baby not being breech! I'm same with bump being high. Been sat on my ball hoping to open my pelvis up a bit.

Had some cramping last night to lower abdo. Got cold too! Grr.

I think I'm in a bit of denial about labour. It doesn't seem real that we'll have our. Baby this month...argh!!!

Hope your all well. Can't wait for these babies to start arriving!

Sooz: What a relief that your baby isn't breech! :hugs:

I think we should have an informal pool about who is going to have their baby when. :D

CC: How is pregnancy treating you at the moment? :hugs:

sooz- so glad she's not breech!

Annaki- I think I'm in denial too. I can't even believe that we'll have our little guy soon- it's crazy to think about!

Our nursery is almost done! I will upload pictures this weekend or once it's completely done!

Hey you lovely scardicats!!! Just thought I'd keep you up to date with what's going on as you girls have been great support!! It's been 6 weeks since my D&C, no sign of AF so I tested this morning......................:bfp:
:happydance:
I'm very nervous but over the moon! We're just going to take one day at a time.

Yay mini this is such fabulous news! Congratulations and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

Hope you're all doing well, especially those of you about to pop! Banana, how are you doing? Still in one piece?

CC: my sister has nicknamed LO peanut lol.

Mini: congratulations sweetie :)

Ahhhh Mini, congratulations! :hugs:

Well girls, I have some rather big news - I'm a mummy! Esmé and Eva were born on Monday 1st April - April Fool's Day, typical! I had developed awful swelling over the week before, but everyone was being very dismissive of it, then Sunday I just didn't feel right at all and had also started having regular and painful cramps and decided to go in and make them have a look at me. Good job I did, as it turned out I had developed quite serious pre-eclampsia and the girls' heart rates were all over the place. I was a real mess (the highlight being when I vomited all over myself as they wouldn't let me move due to trying to trace the girls' heart rates!), and the doctor decided they needed to come out ASAP. So we had a c-section early the next morning once they had made sure they had two intensive care NICU beds available, and our beautiful girls were born on the Monday morning! Esmé came out breathing fairly independently, but Eva needed ventilating for a while. Both are now breathing air though, and are doing well. They will need at least 5 weeks in the NICU, but the main focus is just letting them develop and put on weight. Esmé had an issue with something called sticky blood and was quite poorly for a few days, but she had a procedure last night and seems to be picking up a bit now which is good. It's all been very strange, and I'm still coming to terms with the fact that these little creatures are mine. I'm so glad they're safe and sound now though! For now I've become a milk machine, trying desperately to express whatever tiny amount of milk my body can produce - which is not much at the moment! It's slowly improving though, so just trying to persevere! I'll add some photos today or tomorrow, and will do my best to keep you up-to-date!

Lots of love to everyone :hugs: xxx

Awwwwww Banana!!!! Youre a mummy :) :) I am so pleased for you and what beautiful names!! I'm glad the girls are doing well now, sending lots of thoughts and prayers that they keep getting stronger and are out of nicu soon. Well done Mrs! Can't wait to see a photo of them :)

Hey you lovely scardicats!!! Just thought I'd keep you up to date with what's going on as you girls have been great support!! It's been 6 weeks since my D&C, no sign of AF so I tested this morning......................:bfp:
I'm very nervous but over the moon! We're just going to take one day at a time.

Wow!! Big big congratulations xx

Oh wow huge congratulations Banana! You know I had a feeling those little ladies had arrived, that's why I asked after you in my last post! What beautiful names. How much did they weigh? Sounds like you have a pretty crazy journey ahead of you but it sounds like they're little fighters. Try not to worry about the milk - my hefty 8 pounder had 6ml at his first feed and it was enough! It's shocking how little they need at first. By the end of that week though I was pumping nearly 100ml a time. Keep it up, you'll be fine, if you stick at it chances are your supply will increase hugely. How far away is the hospital the girls are in? How are you feeling after your section?

Ahhhh congratulations banana!!!!! I wondered if they'd come as you've been quiet on the forum!!!! Can't wait to see piccys!!!! So glad they're doing well and got here safetly. How are you feeling? Sending lots of strength to them both so they come out of nicu soon!!!

Aww big congrats to mini on the BFP and another big congrats on your baby girls banana :)

Wow ladies!!!!

Mini...Massive Congratulations! Here's to a healthy and happy 9 month! Xxx

Banana...Also Massive Congratulations! Beautiful names! Sound like you had quite a hard time of it but here's to them getting stronger each day :) xxx

holy moly! such good news to come on to this morning!!!

Congratulations Banana on your wonderful little girls! Those names are beautiful- can't wait to see pictures! Sounds like they are little fighters!

Mini- Huge congratulations to you too! I hope this little one sticks!!!

AFM- dr apt today, I'll update after it!

Congrats banana! How exciting to have them arrive. Lovely names

Banana: Congratulations, you!!! :hugs: :dance: :bunny: :twingirls: :hugs:

I'm happy to hear that they're progressing well. :hugs: How are you doing? Are you feeling okay after the c-section? I hope the hospital is close by, so you don't have to travel far while recovering. Be well, and I look forward to seeing pics! :hugs:

Yay Banana I'm so happy for you and your little girls :D

Banana and mini Congratulations I am really pleased for you both. I will right more I promise. I'm still in Malaysia and sorry to say we lost our little one yesterday at 9 weeks 2 days. I'm just waiting now to get home but it will be late sunday before we arrive back in the UK. Love to you all XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->