The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Struggling also with hormones/mood. Still cooking my wee girl. I'm here and always lingering. Not coping well at the mo'. Love to you all xx

Oh Sooz :hugs: What's up, anything in particular? I found the last few weeks utter torture. I was so scared, excited, in pain, worried about everything... I cried every day. I know you haven't had much luck with your midwife, do you have anyone to talk to? PM me if there's anything I can do :hugs:

I hear you Sooz! I am now 10 days over, and induction day is looming. I am beyond scared about this! Just want my little boy here. Finding a lot of comfort In talking to others on here, esp in the 'Overdue club' which I created and typically going to be the only one left in it. Hha.

What are you not coping with Sooz? Let me know if I can be of any help xx

Ps I cry every time someone says a nice thing to me! I am going to be a wreck on Thursday!

CC- Yeah I've relaxed a bit, but I still check the tp every time I go to the bathroom.

Just thought I'd let y'all know that Luvbug had her baby yesterday and he's a cutie :)

Well induction day is here! So excited/nervous! Will update as I can. Taking the iPad in with me :) have a lovely day ladies! :)

Good luck Annaki! Will be thinking of you :hugs:

Thinking of you, Sooz, as well.

Hope everyone else is doing great!

So much to catch up on! I only have a few mins though as it's all rather busy our end...because we finally have our little girls home :cloud9: We got home yesterday morning, 1 and a half weeks before the 5 weeks we were told would be our minimum stay in neonatal - so we're feeling very proud of them and their speedy progress! We had a really rough night last night as their routine was completely thrown by the chaos of being discharged yesterday, but they've been much more settled today so hoping we're back on track. We had a bit of a set back just before leaving as they found a small hole in Eva's heart, but apparently it's really common with prem babies and often heals itself, so they'll just keep a close eye on it for the next month or two. Feeding wise, after a week of really hard work in hospital we're now mainly breastfeeding, with the odd formula bottle feed to top them up as I think my supply is just a bit too low to fully satisfy them at the moment (plus they get very tired from breastfeeding, whereas apparently bottle feeding uses up a bit less energy). Esmé has been putting on lots of weight so that's fab. Eva hasn't made the same fast progress, but she's not losing weight, so at the moment they're happy for her to be at home as long as we focus on fattening her up!

Annaki, best of luck for the induction! :hugs:

Luvbug, congratulations! :happydance:

Snuffles, thanks for keeping us updated and glad things are going well for you :hugs:

Sooz, sorry you're feeling so rubbish :nope: I really hated the last few weeks of my pregnancy and felt so miserable and scared, but it really does get better once your little one is here. And despite knowing very little about babies hubby and I have managed to muddle through, so if we can you definitely can :haha: You'll be a fab mummy, and we're all here to support you :hugs: :hugs::hugs:

Trying, lovely to hear from you and lots of hugs and positive thoughts coming your way :hugs:

CC, still thinking of you and hope things are going ok lovely lady :hugs:

Mini, hope your scan is soon to give you some reassurance :hugs:

Mojo, glad your 3d scan went well - it must be amazing to see your baby in so much detail at that stage!

Jo, I love hearing about what Felix is up to - it's like a little insight into what the months ahead hold for the girls and I!

Hope I've remembered everyone! Love to all xxx

Aww Banana they are home :) :dance: :dance: and early too! Good girls.

Sounds like you are coping really well, lets hope they get into a bit of a routine with you now too xx

Yay Banana that's great news!!! Clever girlies!!!

I've got my dating scan through for next Wednesday. I'm so worried but trying not to think too much about it.

Annaki - Still thinking of you, hope that little baby is here by now or very nearly at least!

Banana - this is such fantastic news, I'm so happy for you all. What amazing progress they've made. And a huge well done to you on the breastfeeding!!

Miniegg - lots of luck for Wednesday, I am sure all will be fine but it must be such a scary time for you. I'll be thinking of you.

AFM - not much to report, my grandparents visit at the weekend went great and Felix was good as gold. They so so pleased to see him and it was quite emotional! This week I have been busy rearranging for Felix to go in his own room in the next few weeks, sorting out my maternity clothes and the stuff he's grown out of. He's practically bursting out of his moses basket but I just can't bear to put him in his own room just yet :cry:

Ladies I need your help and advice. Since getting my BFP I haven't really had many symptoms when last time I had nausea from 7 weeks. I'm so worried I'm gonna go for my dating scan Wednesday and they give me more bad news.

To be honest mini I think you will worry until you see that little heartbeat flickering away - I know I did and I didn't even have a loss behind me. But it's not long to wait until Wednesday now. As for your symptoms (or lack of them), just bear in mind every pregnancy is different and feeling different this time round doesn't mean anything's wrong. Plenty of women have morning sickness with one pregnancy and then not the next :hugs:

Yeah you're right! Thanks Jo! I'm trying to take my mind off it but am really struggling.

Mini it is only natural, Try not to worry (I know that is nearly impossible) you could just be one of the lucky ones XXX

Hi ladies, finally have a moment to catch up. I will do a proper update later as things have been crazy busy. But wanted to let you all know Hunter Allen was born on 4/22 at 841pm weighing 7lbs 4oz and 21 inches long. We are so in love. I posted my birth story in my journal.

I hope all you ladies are doing fab!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->