The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Eeek Mojo, not long to go now! Best of luck for the birth! :thumbup:

Mini, so pleased to hear everything is going well :hugs: Your little one will be here before you know it!

mojo- that little one will be here before you know it!

Mini- I am so glad to hear that things are going so well!

Banana- I went back to work on Monday- it's been rough. Yea, he got his shots and that was terrible! Seems like your girls are doing good!

AFM- hunter got his shots last week. He cried and it made me so sad. But the after effects are what was worse. He was so fussy the rest of the day. Anything that even barely touched his leg made him scream.
I returned to work on Monday- it's been tough. I miss him so much. I wish I didn't have to work, but then again, it's nice working again. My hope would be to go part time at some point.
Hope you all are doing well!

I'm just still cooking my little squishy, so nothing too exciting going on lol

Luvbug...I feel for you being back at work already! I do miss work sometimes but it's more the social aspect, but cat ever imagine leaving him! I dread the day, Rowan had his 8 week immunisations Tues. he was very grotty for 24 hours and his legs were hurting so we gave him calpol for the first time and he settled.

Snuffles...how many week are you now? I miss being pregnant already.

Mojo...it's the worst thing going over! I was 2 weeks over. Hope all is good. What date you got for induction?

Banana...I am currently awake waiting for Rowan to wake for his feed. He is sleeping better but my body clock is shot at! He had his last feed at half 6 and he normally has it half 7 so I though he would be up earlier but he is still sending zzzz's up at 2am. Also, we have started not nursing him to sleep but just laying with him in our room and he is dropping off better. :)

Hope everyone else is well! Been too quiet on here :-/

Wow already! Did you find out if you were having a boy or girl? Any names yet?

Hi all, sounds like you're all doing great! Sorry I have been MIA for a while, we have been dealing with weaning and teething and by the time I finally sat down at night I just wanted a bit of grown up time and not to talk/think about Felix constantly - as awful as that sounds!

The weaning is going great, we are doing baby led weaning so it has been pretty intense and time consuming but we're just over two weeks in now and it's absolutely amazing. He just eats what we eat! It's messy but it's so much less hassle and seeing a 6.5 month old demolish a pile of bolognese is just amazing. You can hand him a strawberry and he just munches it, the entire thing, I mean he gets juice absolutely everywhere but he doesn't leave a morsel :haha: I love it, I wasn't sure if it would work for us but I am SO sold on BLW.

The teething is not so fun, he whinges almost constantly and isn't sleeping very well. When he is happy though he's just wonderful, he's got so much personality and is so much fun. He laughs a lot and chats and babbles away. He will also now give us kisses - well a big slobbery slurpy kind of kiss :haha: - when we ask him to :cloud9:

Congrats Snuffles! Anyone ever had what feels like a charlie horse in your uterine area? I am 14dpo today and had one last night.

Hi ladies, glad you're all doing great!!
I've been a bit absent from BnB as of late, needed to take some time out as TTC was just taking over my life... Im 10 DPO today on cycle 11... It'll happen when it happens!
I've had my LH and AMH tested and they're both within the 'normal' range, OH has also had his SA and his is also normal but his little guys can be a bit sluggish!
X

:hi:

Just peaking in. :hugs:

Snuffles: How the heck did you reach 25+5 already???! :shock: :hugs:

Luvbug: I'm sorry you're having a hard time going back to work! I know I'd be a mess. :nope: :hugs:

I hope the rest of you are doing well! :hugs:

AFM: No BFP here, yet, but hope springs eternal! :wacko: :dohh: :haha: I'm doing much better now that I'm not so TTC focused, but it's still always there, you know? I could be doing something totally unrelated and then think "I wonder what my cycle day is today? I wonder if this will be it?" :wacko:

Cake: Great news! Hopefully that means a BFP will be coming your way soon! :hugs:

Lol I have no idea.

Still keeping my fingers crossed for you Kismet:hugs:

Hi everyone!! Its been extremely quiet in here lately. Hope everyone is doing well and for those of you in the UK - enjoying this nice weather! Long may it last!!

Just wanted to pop in to say my baby boy Rory was born on June 28th weighing 8lbs 2.5oz. We are both well and trying to settle into some sort of routine.

I went in for induction when I was ten days overdue and was 1-2cm dilated which I had been for over a week when they had attempted four stretch and sweeps. They gave me the pessary which they said they would leave in for 24 hours and then re check me. My midwife had warned I "may" be one of the lucky ones who starts to notice things are happening as quickly as 6 hours after it going in. So she put it in at 630pm and by 730pm I started feeling uncomfortable. By 9pm I couldnt sit down they were coming so fast and so painful the monitor showed I was overstimulated so I had to take the pessary out. My waters broke by themselves at 11pm that night and I was moved to labour ward at around 1AM. I was at this point in absolute agony and still only 1-2cm and told the Dr I was going to die with the pain at 10cm LOL. Once I got the gas and air I managed on my own until around 4AM when it stopped working and guess what....I was still 1-2cm so they gave me an epidural and the hormone drip to speed things up. Once the epiudural was in I slept for pretty much the rest of the time it was AMAZING and I would highly recommend it! I was fully dilated by 1130AM but babys heart rate had dropped after an hour or so of pushing so they had to do forceps delivery but to be honest by this point I was so exhausted I just wanted him out. Thankfully everything went well he was born at 153PM and we got home 2 days later. :happydance:

Mojo! Huge congrats! Welcome little Rory - close to Heidi's weight! You must be thrilled! Enjoy it and don't worry - it does get easier.

Apologies for my abscence. I had a breast abscess that was drained 6 times and ended up finally being drained by surgery. I now have an open wound which I have to dress everyday. I continue to breastfeed. Amongst that I was also diagnosed with postnatal depression at 9 weeks. I'm on the mend now but I've had such horrific anxiety with it. Heidi is perfect and is now starting to chat which us gorgeous. I'm trying to treasure every moment. She's my world and I'm so in love with her.

Really hope you're all well no matter what stage if your journey your at. Much love xx

Big congratulations Mojo :kiss:

Sooz, I'm really sorry you have had such a tough time. I'm glad that the PND was picked up quickly ad you are feeling on the mend. Sending you so so many hugs :hugs: you are doing an amazing job xx

Congratulations Mojo! And what a beautiful name, Rory is on our shortlist for baby #2 along with Rowan, you ladies have impeccable taste :haha: I hope you are coping well and enjoying life as a mummy!

Sooz, such huge, huge hugs to you :hugs: I'm sorry to hear you've been having such an awful time but wow, go you still breastfeeding throughout everything! You are superwoman! I really hope you're getting lots of support and are on the mend, have you found time for your CBT? I know it's hard with a little one but I started mine back up again when Felix was about the same age as Heidi is now and I've found it's really helped. It's hard to put that mummy head back on afterwards and it leaves me feeling quite drained but overall it's been great for me.

Hope everyone else is doing just great :thumbup:

Mojo- Congratulations!! I had the epidural and highly recommend it too- I was able to enjoy it much more than I feel like I would have without it. But I give huge props for the people that can do it without the epidural!

Sooz- I'm glad to see that you got it drained and hopefully it'll stay away now! I'm so sorry to hear about he depression. I hope things get better. Hunter is so chatty now too- I love it!!

AFM- I've been so busy with being back at work. It's a lot to get used to and has been interesting trying to get into a whole new routine now with having to take him to daycare two days a week. he's with DH the other three. I miss him terribly when I'm at work. But it's nice to be back and gives weekends a whole new meaning now!

I hope you guys are all doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->