The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Thank you lovely. Been really well. The usual sickness to start but nothing I couldn't cope with. We had a bleed at 7 weeks at the exact time we lost nugget so we were devastated thinking it was happening again. But all was well and there was our little Noddle a little small but with a good strong heart beat. My sickness went at 11 weeks and even though I have been tired, I have felt really well every since. At the 12 week scan Noddle had caught up with growth and we are bang on our dates. XXX

Oh CC that is wonderful. Sorry to hear you had such a scare but amazing that everything is going so well now. I'm so happy for you. Does this mean we'll see your lovely virtual face round these parts a bit more now?

Ahh congratulations CC, Freddie was due on 11th May (this year)! Genuinely really pleased for you and wish you a happy and health 9 (well 6 really) months :hugs: xx

CC!!!!!!! Welcome back and you've brought amazing news with you!!!!! Congratulations lovely!!!!! So so happy for you. I had the exact same bleed with this one as last time and feared the worst again but there was no explanation for it. Did they give you a reason for the bleed?

Thank you ladies for the very warm welcome back. JO yes I will probably popping in more often now.
Trying how is your journey going. Looks like things are really on the move for you XXX
JO I can't believe in is less than a year before you start all this again. Will you really be waiting or shall we just expect another little surprise from you XXX
Honey, Well I will take that as a luck day then and thank you for your kind words XXX
Mini, no they said they could say why just one of those things. It wont be long for you now. Are you already?

Yeah that's what they said to me too but I know exactly how you must have felt at the time. I don't feel ready at all!!!! Still at work for another 3 weeks but we've got the nursery pretty much finished now so that's a big thing to tick off the list!!

I feel a bit of a failure at times tbh CC though more often that not I feel positive that it will still happen. Never thought we would be looking at fertility treatment and tbh I'm still in two minds how far we will go with it but we will see :)

Oh WOW Mimi you are going to work right up to 38 weeks, good for you. I'm thinking of stopping at 35 weeks but that does include some holidays. Would love to see some nursery pics XXX

Trying I totally understand it is so hard. I really feel for you. Hopefully you will get a little surprise too XXX

I haven't got many photos of the nursery yet but this is my pride and joy!! I projected him onto the wall then painted him!! He's from the loved so much range in mothercare!!

Sorry it's on it's side. I can't seem to turn it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 5
CC!!! Welcome back!!! I am so excited to hear from you! And on my gosh congratulations! I am so happy for you!!

6 weeks since our yellow bundle turned pink! It's been a whirlwind since and I'm only ever on FB now as it's easy when feeding.
Sounds like everyone is good!

Aw congratulations Jaynie! I was wondering how you were. What have you called her? How are you finding life as a mummy? Other than a whirlwind of course :haha:

Aw yay! So glad to hear things are going well! How are you enjoying being a mommy?!

How are you all doing lovely ladies? Sooz, Banana, not heard from you in a while, hope all is well xxx

Hey lovely ladies. This thread has been quiet recently. How are you all doing? CC how's your little noodle doing?

AFM I've got 2 days until the dreaded due date. I think they should give you a due month not date!!! The texts have already started to increase!!! I can't believe I'm gonna have a baby this month. That's just crazy!

Aw Mini you're going to do great. It's so exciting! Ignore everyone else and hibernate until your little one arrives. It will be the best day of your life :hugs:

We're doing great, Felix is now very nearly walking - he can do about ten steps at a time - and can say mama, dada, milk, wow, and ready. It's his birthday a week today and I'm excited and anxious haha. I can't believe it has come around already.

Awwww, Mini good luck that seems to have come round really quickly XXX I've already started telling people that there is no point texting as all I will say is no not yet, even if I am. No one will know except DH when I go into labour.

Jo, How are you Felix sounds as if he is growing big and strong, I can't believe he is nearly ONE XXX

We are doing great, Noodle is reaching all his/her targets and I'm starting to feel little wiggles which are lovely. I'm 18 weeks today and can't believe it, I feel great. My next scan is on the 20th of December then I get another at 26 weeks because they need to check I haven't passed on my heart problems but my consultant is sure I haven't and she is really pleased with how we are both doing.

Trying, just remind me when do you start your IVF?

Hey ladies, I'm still here, mainly lurking though!

Glad to hear you are all doing well :)

CC, I have one unmedicated cycle left then I have a prescription for Clomid. I need to lose a bit more weight before I can go on the waiting list for ivf then it's at least another 6-9 month wait so you're talking at least a year I would think :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->