The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

So we could still be in with a chance? Im just so gutted we didn't bd last night. I'm such a fool. I've heard you have to catch it before it goes positive to succeed? I feel like I've lost out this cycle now!

Sooz eggs live for around 72 hours and sperm for 4-5 days so the window is a good few days - don't panic! Keep up the every other day approach and it sounds like you've given yourself a good chance this month :hugs:

J04NN4! How's the cantaloupe? You're half way - that's so exciting!!

I'm paranoid we've missed our chance since so many things say you have to do it the day it becomes positive. I'm feelIng much more positive this cycle so want to do the right thing! On the bus home to jump on my DH!!!

We're doing good thank you - kicking like mad now and OH felt it for the first time last night! I'm still faithfully stalking this thread and keeping an eye on you all :winkwink:

Well I'm no expert on OPKs and perhaps it is most likely if you do it before but you definitely haven't missed your chance. The spermies and eggy have loads of chance to meet in there if you do it regularly. Don't let this ruin your positive mindset :hugs:

Where do you all get your OPKs from? I got CB smileys last time, and I'm gonna get them again, but want some cheapest too :)

Sooz eggs live for around 72 hours and sperm for 4-5 days so the window is a good few days - don't panic! Keep up the every other day approach and it sounds like you've given yourself a good chance this month :hugs:

Sooz I agree with J, most people don't actually do anything until they see the positive :happydance: and for most people they normally ovulate 12-36 hours from seeing the positive so you're not out at all. Get jumping! Lol

Annaki - I get mine from amazon, can buy them in bulk on there then are not worrying about using them :)

oh sooz that's great news! I am so happy for you!

Yay good for you Sooz, now get to :sex: hehe :D

Annaki-I get mine from Amazon and I just order the wondfo ones. 50 of them for $13.95:thumbup:

Well ladies I posted a thread in the ovulation tests about this morning's OPK. Would you mind taking a look?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ovulation-tests/1121847-positive-maybe.html#post20184249

Lol with some weird Halo talk. "Why don't you bring that gun over here to my port and unload" :rofl:

Hehehe thanks ladies I thought it was funny :)

Well I got me some :sex: after I took this test, what do you think lovelies? :D

Attachments

• IMG181.jpg
    IMG181.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 4
Ohhh that looks good!! If it was me, I would be seducing him for the next few days :)

How's everyone else? Hope you all have a nice weekend!

Annaki - any signs of AF today?

Afm- operation Baby S is well under way, clearblue still showing low but a slight second line is appearing on them and the opk so looks like I'm gearing up for ovulation over the next few days. By last months cycle I'm thinking it should be Wednesday :)

You're not far behind Trying!!

There's loads of us ov-Ing at the same time!

If we've BD'd yesterday and today (positive opk yesterday) is that us covered our bases for this cycle or should I try and persuade him tomorrow? (poor boy!). Why is it when we need them to step up to the post they moan yet any other time they want it and don't get it they strop!! Argh!!
EnjoyIng the festival so far! Have seen some cabaret, comedy and now we're at the roller derby!
Anyone else in the 2ww with me? Xx

Hi sooz! I am just starting the 2 weeks... Didn't bd as much this month only managed 3 times in the fertile period according to my days app. This month we are just trying to bd every other day and trying to think about other things! Easier said than done but work is easy and I have a wedding next week and am visiting family so that will definately fly in.

Ohhh that looks good!! If it was me, I would be seducing him for the next few days :)

How's everyone else? Hope you all have a nice weekend!

Annaki - any signs of AF today?

Afm- operation Baby S is well under way, clearblue still showing low but a slight second line is appearing on them and the opk so looks like I'm gearing up for ovulation over the next few days. By last months cycle I'm thinking it should be Wednesday :)

No sign of AF as of yet. Sometimes it does appear on the Sunday though rather than the Saturday :-s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->