The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Poor Annaki :hugs: it's like an addiction! Pee-on-a-stick-Annonymous! Early days chick so don't loose hope.

I've Got a docs appt tomorrow afternoon. A bit scared though.

CC- Big Hugs :hugs:

Annaki - the poas addiction hits us all I think! You are not out though and it is still very early to get a positive.

Sooz - Thats good news about the Doctors, fingers crossed they will be able to help you get to the bottom of things and make a plan.

AFM - 2nd day of the Clearblue, Sooz, you do put the sticks into the machine to get them to read them but you cover the end that has been used so it is clean! Lol.
I also had a great chat with hubby last night about the plans for :sex: I don't like to think of planning it but I think that you need to have at least a bit of an idea when is good time to go and how much each other is willing to give. Needless to say my hubby is very pleased with an every other day approach :rofl:

Everyone else - hope you are all keeping okay xx

I think that's why guys love the TTC process. It's like all their Christmases and dreams have been fulfilled. In fact my DH has gone from not getting enough bookies (in his opinion!!) to getting too much. I'm making up for all the times he has complained about lack-of-action!! Mwahahaha *rubs hands slyly*! So does the monitor go positive/negative or does it give you a numbered reading?

Annaki - step away from the pee stick LOL.

Sooz - Good luck for your GP appointment.

Trying - Think yourself luck that your DH is enjoying the TTC. My DH is a bit past it LOL and every other day is a bit much for a 43 year old. Work night sex, when he has to get up early, needs a lot of encouragement LOL. I pray that I will ovulate on a Sunday LOL.

AFM - AF hit big time this morning and I have had an awful day. It hasn't been like a normal AF very heavy with lots of clots, Sorry TMI. I think I may have court the egg but it wasn't a sticky. But onwards and upwards I refuse to let it get me down.

Love to you all. XXX

CC...that just made me laugh about the Sunday bit! I must say, we did feel under pressure to Bd around O. Ha. I had been on a double shift and was so tired! Haha.

I know I can't believe I did it. Definitely a paid up member of the POAS anon group now. Roll on cycle two!

It feels ages away!!! Arghhhh!

Snuffles....I swear the ladies in the TWW have some crazy symptoms. The other day a girl has said she kept getting electric shocks off everything and could it be a symptom. Hahaha

CC - i'm so sorry :hugs: - i'm glad you're staying positive - you're body is obviously trying to do what's its supposed to. I know you're probably feeling let down by it but you're certainly going in the right direction.

Annaki - as a lead from CC "come out with your pee stick in the air!". The 2ww symptoms sites really freaked me out previously "one of my eyelashes fell out....I felt a pulse in my toe ...i seem to attract all the street pigeons" - girls go crazy with it. What's normal for you is NORMAL! I hope the witch stays away for you.

AFM - cd12 - negative opks so far. Got my doc visit tomorrow. My skin is breaking out constantly just now. Fed up! I just want to get somewhere with this cycle! My positive opk was cd17 last month. Och aye...onwards we go.

Hugs and dust to all :hugs:

There are some weird people in the TWW sometimes. Although I did read an article that cats and dogs can tell when you're pregnant. Hmmm where is my cat hiding :haha:

I've noticed that my OPKs are darker in the late afternoon/evening time so looks like I better test in the evening constantly lol

Yay for the doctors appointment sooz. Lets get some answers!

Haha, those girls in the tww forum.... I think that'd get old for me real quick. I know that I obsess sometimes about this whole trying, but that's why I shouldn't go into the tww forum... I don't need any crazy ideas in my head.

:rofl: my dh is LOVING all the :sex: we've been doing the past two months. He's just eating it up! Because normally we don't do it nearly as much lol.

CC- I'm really really sorry to hear that, big :hugs: glad you are managing to stay positive. Love your comment about ovulation on a Sunday, I was just saying that to the hubby last night, far easier to fit in a morning session! :rofl: There is no danger of that happening in our house before work!

Sooz - Good luck at your appointment today :) As for the monitor you POAS from cd5, the monitor will read the stick and give you a low, high or peak reading (complete with a picture of an egg when it hits peak) :haha:

Annaki - totally agree they are a bit crazy in there! Stayed away from it last month after stumbling in accidentally :lol:

Snuffles - my OPKs were better for me around 11-12pm. I think once you find your right time to test to stick to that. Also I don't know if it helps but in a book I was reading it suggests that you should actually be :sex: from when you see a faint second line so one not classed as positive as we can miss it if we wait to :sex: on the night of getting a positive especially if we ovulate on the day of getting the positive opk which quite a few woman do and my temps certainly suggest that I do :)

Mrs L - glad we have happy DH :rofl:

Yeah I read somewhere to test between 11am and 14:30. And to hold your water for 4 hours but don't drink too much to dilute it.

Ooo I have another symptom! Sore boobies! Probably because AF is due. The nausea is still hanging around though. Come on Sunday!!!

Sorry I've not been on here for a few days, we don't have internet set up at home yet, and my internet allowance on my phone was taking a bit of a battering so having to cut down a bit!

CC, really sorry to hear your news. Well done for staying positive though - I guess for whatever reason it just wasn't that little egg's time :hugs:

Sooz, good luck for this afternoon. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Annaki, join the club! POAS is just too tempting, isn't it?! I'm determined this cycle to wait until AF is due...but we'll see how that goes :haha:

Luvbug, you're about half-way through the TWW, hurrah! Not long now!

Trying, the CBFM looks really good - if nothing happens for us this cycle I might look into it.

Snuffles, hope your cycles start to regulate a bit more this month.

As for me, not much to report really. Trying to keep my mind off the TWW, and generally succeeding! Off to the Olympics tomorrow, which I'm SO excited about!

Big hugs to you all xxx

Banana - I can't believe how much I'm enjoying the Olympics - I was do sceptical but I've enjoyed following it - what are you going to see?

Shall keep you all posted after I've been to my appt!

Watching the athletics (morning and evening session). I'm a massive athletics fan, so really can't wait! We'll catch the first day of the heptathlon, so hoping we'll be able to say we saw the beginning of Jess Ennis' gold medal triumph!! We're also going again on Tuesday, and will see Usain Bolt running - eek!

Banana...very jealous! Didn't bother trying for tickets but enjoying it on the tele! Go team GB!

Rig ladies, I know I said I was waiting until Sunday, but I have decided to test tomorrow! The only reason being; I have had sickness all day and felt crap and my sore boobies are telling me to test. Also, the CB digital ones state that they are 98% accurate -1 day of expected period (Saturday) and 97% accurate -2 day (tomorrow)...so thought I may as well!

I tested yesterday which was -4 which is only 55% accurate. Fingers crossed this sticky feeling means something!

Also, I learnt something today, my CB leaflet states that the test strip will tell you how pregnant you are, but your dooctor will date your pregnancy by adding two more weeks, for e.g, it may say 1-2 weeks pregnant, but really your 3-4. So pregnancy is therefore dates from your first cycle day not O day...am I thick or did everyone else know this? Bonus extra 2 weeks!! Haha.

banana- sooooo jealous! We've been watcing all the gymnastics and swimming ( I'm a major fan of both lol ) and I'm loving it! I do have to say though since I'm from the US I'm totally team USA all the way :)

annaki- yay for symptoms! I hope your test is a positive one! I knew about the whole adding two weeks thing on.... but I only just figured that out about a month ago lol.

Sooz- can't wait to hear about your doctors apt. Hopefully all goes well!

Well, I'm up early and just POAS and it's another BFN!

Oh well, better get ordering some more OPKs :-(

Hello ladies!

GP was lovely. She thinks all my symptoms are linked to coming off the pill. She genuinely thinks I don't have PCOS and reassured me it's early days even for a girl that does have regular cycles. She's advised BD every 48hrs from mid-cycle onwards and trying opks around then.
Did that today and opk is positive (line the same as control line)! I'm worried that I've missed ov though as we didn't bd last night as I was bleeding from my smear! :cry: do you guys think we've missed our chance?

I can reassure you all that the average girl takes 6months to get a BFP do we're all v early. It's do difficult to be patient though I know!!:dohh:

Annaki- big :hugs: but you are not out until AF actually gets you so still keeping fingers crossed for you.

Sooz - That is great news, I'm glad the gp has managed to help you look at things and hopefully stop you worrying so much. I am all for the 48 hr approach.

That's great about the positive :happydance: you haven't missed your chance at all! I would :sex: today at some point if yu can and again tomorrow, retest OPK tomorrow too as well and if you can fit in another session or two over the weekend sure it wouldn't hurt! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->