The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

So I have a question ladies. I got a positive last night around 10pm and this morning I had a negative OPK. Does this mean that I ovulated last night then? :help:

I was going to ask exactly the same question yesterday!! I had a positive on fri afternoon and negative yesterday morning. I was wondering if we'd coveted our BD bases by doing it fri night and sat morning....I'm not sure. - sorry that was a crappy answer! It says you ovulate 12-24 hours post positive test I think?

I think the general ideas on here follow the smep plan SMEP which says on the postive BD that Day and on the two additional days after then one night break then BD again to try and cover all bases. The egg can come anywhere between 12-36hours after the positive test.

Though if you don't manage all that I wouldn't worry!

Hello ladies, have been expecting AF all day but not had any signs!

Don't thing I could be pregnant, think it is my body playing a cruel trick on me! Tested last Wed (way too early!) and on Friday morning and both were BFN. Hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

So from what I understand, we got the positive Friday(BD'd then) negative yesterday(BD'd too) so we're supposed to do it again today, take a break Monday and do it again on Tuesday?

Trying - you're like the TTC Guru! Are you waiting to ov?

That's weird Shuffles - we ovulated on the same day! You understood right! I'm not sure what the logic is on BD-Ing after missing a day but I'm sure there's method in the madness!

Annaki you must be on tender hooks! Are you going to test at some point soon?

So from what I understand, we got the positive Friday(BD'd then) negative yesterday(BD'd too) so we're supposed to do it again today, take a break Monday and do it again on Tuesday?

That's weird Shuffles - we ovulated on the same day! You understood right! I'm not sure what the logic is on BD-Ing after missing a day but I'm sure there's method in the madness!

Lol at the guru! I've just been hanging around in WTT for too long :lol:

That's the way I've read it, not too sure why you miss a day but then bd again but suppose it must just be to make sure all bases are covered.

Sooz - should be hopefully ovulating this week (Wednesday/Thursday) if my cycles play ball :)

Hello ladies, have been expecting AF all day but not had any signs!

Don't thing I could be pregnant, think it is my body playing a cruel trick on me! Tested last Wed (way too early!) and on Friday morning and both were BFN. Hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

I would wait a day or two then test again if no signs of AF. Still not out till she shows xx

I know nothing about these OPKs but I feel like once we do decide to start using them, I'll know how from all our chats haha.

I added a new thing to my siggy :D

Is it weird that it says the most common symptom for this day is gas and I'm quite gassy today?:oops:

I added a new thing to my siggy :D

Is it weird that it says the most common symptom for this day is gas and I'm quite gassy today?:oops:

I love the count down thing you added. I have one too, keeps me the loop haha.

I'm determined not to 2ww obsess and research over this wait. It's going to be tough but I know if I don't chill I'll work myself into a frenzy.
I'm also determined not to do the "my pinky toe hurts a bit so this must be a symptom...".
*sigh* just noted my ticker - TTC for 3 months...

This is my pledge! I'm now 3dpo - or there abouts cos I never know where you work it from!

Keep us up to date Trying!!

Luvbug - we'll have you an opk expert in no time!

Good luck with your pledge Sooz! :dust:

Snuffles - love your new siggy

AFM: I have just had my first high on the clearblue so am still hopefully on for ovulation Wed/Thur. We have been :sex: every other night from CD7 and once I get a postive OPK will plan for three nights in a row. Fingers crossed the plan goes well :)

Hello! Sounds like everyone's doing well! Sooz, so pleased to hear your docs appointment was ok, yay! Annaki, I have everythIng crossed for you! Are you planning on testing again today? Luvbug, not long 'til testing time for you now! How have you found the 2ww? Lots of :dust: to everyone who's just OVd or is about to OV!

I struggle to be positive about my cycle!

How's about you banana - how's your TTC journey going?

Banana- this tww has actually been great. I haven't even really thought about anything to do with ttc until yesterday. But even that, I had a mini freak out because I don't think I've really had any symptoms except sore bbs yesterday and the day before. But I have been busy and haven't really had any time to obsess over it. If only every tww could be like this!!!
I think that after this cycle if it's a negative, we will start with the opk's becasue I'm in DH's cousins wedding, and it's next July. And I really don't want to be having a baby that month or be oober pregnant. BUT if it happens it happens. I won't be upset.

sooz, glad to see that you're trying to not obsess! Looks like you're doing great so far!

Hello ladies,

Well I should have had my AF start yesterday but it hasn't arrived.

So borrowed a cheapie test and just done it and i do have a second line on it! Think it could be my BFP!

Only just done it now as I have been at work and was going to leave it til tomorrow morning as hOrmones will be higher but thought what the heck and just done it and there it was!

It doesn't seem real so am off to get some more tests to do tomorrow. Had lower abdo cramping as if AF as going to start so kinda think she is gonna rear her ugly head still.

Wish me luck ladies!

Hello ladies,

So borrowed a cheapie test and just done it and i do have a second line on it! Think it could be my BFP!

Only just done it now as I have been at work and was going to leave it til tomorrow morning as hOrmones will be higher but thought what the heck and just done it and there it was!

It doesn't seem real so am off to get some more tests to do tomorrow. Had lower abdo cramping as if AF as going to start so kinda think she is gonna rear her ugly head still.

Wish me luck ladies!

Eeeeeep!!!! A second line is a BFP! Any pics?? So excited for you :happydance::happydance:

Hello ladies,

Wish me luck ladies!

Eeeeeep!!!! A second line is a BFP! Any pics?? So excited for you :happydance::happydance:

Thanks trying although I am still not convinced. Probably a faulty test? I'm not sure how to upload a pic - anyone know off an iPad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->