The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Luvbug, well done you on being patient :)

Annaki :dust: to you, youre not out until AF rears her head.

Well I have nothing too great to contribute today. OH and I finally BD after a 14 day break on my part. I broke out one of my OPKs this morning just to see and of course it was negative. It's hard to try and figure out when what is supposed to happen since I'm still not regular after coming off of depo, but I still have hope that I'll miraculously(sp?) release an egg and catch it.

Don't worry snuffles. My cycles have been crazy. I got my first positive opk last month on cd17 and hadn't had any prior to that. I'm doing them daily again but I'm using amazon cheapies. I'd try BD-Ing every second day and hopefully you'll catch it? It's so frustrating I know! I'm not a temp-girl but the girls that do temp may be able to advise you!

Fingers crossed for you Annaki!

Trying - I'm highly impressed with how organised you are! What's the cmbf like? Was it expensive and how does it work? Hopefully you're mega organisation will get that egg!

Luvbug - well done for staying calm! I'm definitely think it helps time go by quicker. It's so difficult not to research when you want it so badly. Fingers crossed for you!

I'm definitely finding that not researching and getting stressed about negative opks is making time go quickly although it's not easy! Trying - Ive only ever had the greasy skin and the odd chin hair when I was on BCP. It's the festival soon here and my DH and I are going to see lots of shows so that should help keeping me distracted! Keep smiling ladies!

I'm going for the no research approach this month too, and I feel much less stressed out! Just feel like I've done my best, and what will be will be!

Lots of :dust: to all xxx

Trying - I'm highly impressed with how organised you are! What's the cmbf like? Was it expensive and how does it work? Hopefully you're mega organisation will get that egg!

I'm definitely finding that not researching and getting stressed about negative opks is making time go quickly although it's not easy! Trying - Ive only ever had the greasy skin and the odd chin hair when I was on BCP. It's the festival soon here and my DH and I are going to see lots of shows so that should help keeping me distracted! Keep smiling ladies!

I got mine of ebay so got it at a steal! I mainly got it as I have been tracking my cycles since coming off BC in November and they were all over the place with ovulation now going from anywhere between CD14 and CD20 ish so I thought if I had that it would help. I also sometimes struggle to say for certain if my opk is a true positive when looking at them so with the monitor I shouldn't have any problems. I will only start using it tomorrow as it asks for a stick from CD6 :happydance:

Big well done to you for not researching and stressing! I think I need to take a leaf out of your book :thumbup: My problem is that I am a very controlled person, I like to have lists, know what I am meant to do when and have plans for things, even if that is knowing the bad stuff too. I am often joked about with my organisational skills :wacko: I know with ttc must of it is up to chance but I like to at least feel in my head that I am prepared if that makes sense?

I would def make an appotintment with your GP to get checked out as I think that it will really help put your mind at ease about things.

Yay for the festival :happydance::happydance: This is the first year that we haven't actually booked anything to go in for yet, though I'm sure if I started looking there will still be loads of tickets left for things! Bet you have loads of fun living in the city when its on :happydance:

Hi Ladies, just a quickie but i should have time later to talk to you all but just wanted to say a quick HI. I was hoping to see a BFP....... Talk to you later.

Well according to FF I'm on CD7 today so I'll begin testing tomorrow twice a day as usual I suppose. My cycles seem to be getting shorter over the last few months. I was at 33, 31, 25, and now 24 so I'm making some sort of progress. Hoping that next month I'll be somewhere closer to my current cycle number to know that I'm regulating somewhat. If not it's back to my gynaecologist I go.

Big well done to you for not researching and stressing! I think I need to take a leaf out of your book :thumbup: My problem is that I am a very controlled person, I like to have lists, know what I am meant to do when and have plans for things, even if that is knowing the bad stuff too. I am often joked about with my organisational skills :wacko: I know with ttc must of it is up to chance but I like to at least feel in my head that I am prepared if that makes sense?

See, I am very much needing to be in control too haha. So this is a good step for me! I like you , want to know what I need to do, and have a plan and such. But I have realized is that this is not something that I can control.

Luvbug I admire you even more then, the urge for me is just too much! :lol: I understand I can't control the outcome but I like to feel in my head I'm prepared in advance, though this time in my tww I need to go about things differently as I drove myself slightly crazy last month :haha:

Sooz - did you get an appointment with the GP yet?

Snuffles - Fingers crossed for your cycles to be evening themselves out now, mine were all over the place after BC but seem to hopefully have settled down the last two months.

Hello fellow Scardicats, still in TWW. Barely any symptons now! Nausea has settle, have had cramps a couple of mornings, a bit like cramping per period arrival. EWCM has now stopped. Feels like I'm out ladies!

Roll on Sunday when it's test time :).

Hello fellow Scardicats, still in TWW. Barely any symptons now! Nausea has settle, have had cramps a couple of mornings, a bit like cramping per period arrival. EWCM has now stopped. Feels like I'm out ladies!

Youre not out until AF arrives! Not that I want to read into symptoms anymore as I know how hard the tww is but some of the ones you are having can been a sign of both AF or pregnancy so don't rule anything out just yet. xx

Youre not out until AF arrives! Not that I want to read into symptoms anymore as I know how hard the tww is but some of the ones you are having can been a sign of both AF or pregnancy so don't rule anything out just yet. xx

Thanks Trying, I have been trying to to keep away rom the TwW board as those ladies on there have every symptom going! That's the reason I think I'm out I think! Ha.

Think I may test Friday as I really can't wait! Haha. I will then be 12 dpo then. Is that ok to test then?

I find the 2ww boards too intense - Jensen why I'm a Scardicat! There's plenty of chicks that get diddly-squat symptoms who get a BFP so your never out until BFP shows.

Well done for being so well behaved Luvbug! Hope time isn't dragging too much!

Snuffles - I think your cycles are more regular than you think. Those aren't bad lengths and not too erratic! Fingers crossed they become a lot more predictable for you.

How's your first use of your cbfm going Trying? How does it work? - you you per on a stick and then put it in the machine? (delightful!)

How's tricks CC? Have missed your feathery presence on here!

CD11 for me and opks remain negative. It's only been male GPs on this week so far so I'm phoning tomorrow to get an appt with a chick - you know what it's like getting GP appts - nightmare!

Hi ladies sorry I popped in then shot off again. It seems to me that you are all well into the swing of TTC now but I was hoping to see a BFP.

I have a little update for you all but not good news I'm afraid. I got a BFP last night at 13 DPO but then AF turned up this morning. She is not heavy ao we will see how it goes but I'm not very hopeful and starting to think it was a dud test. It just didn't feel right.

I hope all you girls are well and enjoying the holidays.

Take care

I haven't had any symptoms. But I also haven't been paying too much attention. So we'll see how it turns out!

Time is ticking by though which is really nice!!

I hope all you ladies are doing good!!!

The TWW away is quite crazy. They think everything is a sign of pregnancy. "Oh my eye twitched is that a pregnancy symptom?" It's like :shock: relax a little.

Nursesooz: I understand what you mean it's so crazy trying to get an appointment with someone. One time I had to wait over a month to see someone!!!

Chicken chaser: Awe that sucks sweetie hopefully you figure out if that test was faulty or not.

CC...when are you going to retest? Don't think your out yet! :)

Oh CC :hugs: that sucks - I hope you're able to get it straight. Some girls do get spotting in v early pregnancy but I know you don't want to get your hopes up too much. Thinking of you.

Annaki 12dpo is fine to test and you can defo get a positive result that early but don't rule out this cycle if you get a bfn - it may just be too early for your body.

I'm going to phone for an on-the-day appt tomorrow and I'll hopefully get myself on track once I've seen a GP. xxx

Testing this morning as I couldnt wait and of course it was BFN!! I'm only 9/10dpo. Should know not to do it so early!

Only have one test stick left soi must save it until Sunday now. I'm mad at myself as they are the expensive Clear Blue Digital ones. Grrr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->