The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

That's weird - when Annaki gets halfways through her PG you'll be ready to pop J04NN4!!

The thing that bugs me is I know I'll be distraught when AF comes :cry:

That's so excitIng chick. I'd got out and buy a CBD tear so you can see that word. Keep us informed about how you get on!

4dpo - BD'd daily from Friday (positive opk) up until yesterday. We've pit in so much hard work this cycle. I just hope we covered all the bases. 10 days 'til testing...

You managed to BD an ace amount! :happydance:

AFM: huge amount of ewcm today :happydance: still negative opk but I would hope tomorrow or wednesday, Cbfm still showing high :) Plan to BD tonight then if we get a positive we will do it for the next few days too.

Yey Trying! How awesome would it be if you caught your egg thanks to your monitor!

My DH has been so committed to putting in time this month. I really wish this could be our month. I'm such a natural pessimist though!

Trying...hopefully you'll see that positive OPK tomorrow...I had run out of OPKs so didn't actually see which day I Ovd. Then it's TWW!

Sooz...it definitely could be your month this month! Keep positive you are doing everything you can!

Went out to the shops to buy some tests but saw someone I knew and bottled it :-(. Is anyone else scared of being seen? Contemplated driving to the next town b instead I have just ordered some CB Digital on Next Day Delivery. So tomorrow we will know for sure

Not changing my ticker yet until I see some more positives!

Annaki you must be on the edge! I wish I could virtually chuck you some of mine! I'm so excited for you that you'd think it was me! The fact AF hasn't shows is a v good indicator!

I'm feeling a bit more positive than last cycle but don't want to jinx anything. I still can't picture in my head seeing my own BFP.

Oh Annaki, you must be desperate to test! Hope tomorrow comes round quickly for you!

Sooz, good work!

Trying, good luck getting your positive! You're definitely mAking me want a CBFM, I like the sound of knowing when you're building up to OV.

Haha @ Sooz...I only bought 2 tests! Didn't realise I would waste them all by testing way too early!

Banana...I am actually not too desperate to test as I think I know and just trying to get my head around it all. I am as the group states a true 'Scardicat'. As much as we really want this I am so scared.

Are you all near enough the TWW then?x

Ahhh, you'll be fine Annaki :hugs: It's only natural that you feel scared, but I'm sure you'll be a brilliant mum. How has your OH reacted? xxx

I can understand your fear Annaki but you've got quite a while to get your head around the idea. I thinks it's natural to be scared - I guess it means your aware of how big a deal it is rather than being naieve. We're all here for you and wish our bodies worked as awesomely as yours!!

Annaki you have the patience of a saint! I would have been away to the next town in a flash :rofl:

I think it's natural to be scared too, am sure it will take a while to get used too but so exciting!

annaki, I don't blame you for being scared. And I also get nervous buying tests. HOpefully this is a sticky bean and it all works out!

Sooz, looks like you were able to bd quite a bit! fx'd for you!!

Thanks for being so lovely!

OH has been really happy, but we decided yesterday not to get excited until we take another test which will be tomorrow. He offered to go get one tonight but I said not to worry as il get the one I ordered tomorrow.

I am such a control freak so going to need to let go. Arghh!

I will no doubt be on here a lot telling you my worries as we would like to wait to tell people, although I may need to tell work.

Good luck for testing, and I'm sure your bodies will prove how awesome they are too x x

Ok ladies, I caved and took a test early.
And it's a faint :bfp:!!!!!! The line is a little darker in person than on the picture.

Attachments

• Test.jpg
    Test.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 14
Oh my Luvbug!!! Definitely a :bfp: That's fantastic - two of you in a row - this is nuts! You must be so so excited! Have you told DH? Give us your 2ww symps! Hope this is a sticky bean for you!! :happydance: you should get a CBD test! Your first month trying - lucky Luvbug!

I'm getting that feeling of dread that this isn't our month...:cry: You'll be relieved you didn't have to use opks in the end!

Ahhh, congratulations Luvbug! So pleased for you! Haha, CC was only saying the other day that she'd hoped to see some BFP s - looks like you and Annaki listened to her!

Not long 'til testing for you banana!! It's all getting v exciting!!

I know! No symptoms at all yet though, so have a feeling I'm probably out. Would love to be proved wrong though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->