The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Hugs, Sooz. Did AF start straight after the spotting last cycle?

Has the format of B&B changed for everyone else, or is it just me?

Also, forgot to say that like an idiot, I tested this morning - needless to say it was a BFN. Grr.

I started AF 6 days after spotting started with last cycle. :cry:

Sooz it does sound like implantation bleeding. Hope it doesnt turn into AF. Fingers crossed for you chick x

CC nice to hear from you, al the best on your journey x x x

Aw sooz, my fingers and toes are crossed that it's just implantation bleeding.

Banana.... at least it's still a little too early to test so that could change! My fingers and toes are crossed for you too!

I hope it's ok that I stay in this group with you lovely ladies. I don't want to be invading... I knows it's a ttc group. I just love you girls! If it's not ok that I stay please let me know!

Pfft like we're going to boot you out. We'll probably beg you to stay :D

Aw sooz, my fingers and toes are crossed that it's just implantation bleeding.

Banana.... at least it's still a little too early to test so that could change! My fingers and toes are crossed for you too!

I hope it's ok that I stay in this group with you lovely ladies. I don't want to be invading... I knows it's a ttc group. I just love you girls! If it's not ok that I stay please let me know!

Yes same here Luvbug! x

Spotting is exactly the same as last cycle. I don't see how I have a chance each cycle if the lining starts shedding from 6dpo. My wee egg wouldn't stand a chance of implanting. I might give the doc a buzz again and see if I can get my hormone blood brought forward. The plan was for 6months if we hadn't got our BFP by then. I can't stop sobbing now. I'm so lame.

Good luck with your testing banana. You might be the third strike in a row on here. Fingers crossed lovely. :hugs:

Good luck with the rest of the 2ww snuffles - wish I could be sharing the remainder of it with you.

Luvbug you're always welcome, as is Annaki. J04NN4 has stayed and given us great hope and support so you can join her.

How's bump coming along Jo4nn4? And how are you feeling?

I'm doing great thank you and baby's doing well. Over half way now, I can't believe it! And try not to worry about your :bfn: just yet, it's not over 'til it's over! I got a stark white negative at 10dpo and a positive at 12dpo. That's still really early though and statistically even if you are pregnant it's not likely to be positive at that stage.

Spotting is exactly the same as last cycle. I don't see how I have a chance each cycle if the lining starts shedding from 6dpo. My wee egg wouldn't stand a chance of implanting. I might give the doc a buzz again and see if I can get my hormone blood brought forward. The plan was for 6months if we hadn't got our BFP by then. I can't stop sobbing now. I'm so lame.

Good luck with your testing banana. You might be the third strike in a row on here. Fingers crossed lovely. :hugs:

Good luck with the rest of the 2ww snuffles - wish I could be sharing the remainder of it with you.

Luvbug you're always welcome, as is Annaki. J04NN4 has stayed and given us great hope and support so you can join her.

Sooz LP means luteal phase - the gap between ovulation and AF and when the eggy implants. If your spotting turns into AF then it looks like you have quite a short one. This isn't necessarily a negative though, cycles come in all shapes and sizes. I've heard a fair few success stories about lengthening LP with the use of vitamin B6 supplements, maybe worth a try?

Thank you very much for your kind words, you have a very big heart. I know this must be very hard for you and I really appreciate it. It might be worth ringing your doctor if it'll put your mind at ease, and I can't imagine how frustrating it must be but bear in mind you haven't reached the average TTC time yet! Patience is not a virtue I possess so I'd be exactly the same but it's still early days.

Sooz, fingers crossed the spotting stops. :hugs: Let us know how it goes lovely.

Jo4nn4, so pleased to hear everything is going so well! You'll have your little one before you know it!

Luvbug and Annaki, of course we want you to stay :hugs: And I want to hear all about your little beans :thumbup: Hopefully as more and more of us get our BFPs this can become a pregnancy group as well as TTC. It seems silly to leave and find another group when we've all been in it together so far.

Trying to now take my mind off the last few days of the TWW after yesterday's little hiccup! Don't know why I tested, I knew it was too early!

You're a sweety J04NN4 - we couldn't not like having you here.

Doesn't a short LP = infertility? Last time my actual period started 13 days after ovulation but I spotted for 6 days prior. I don't know what to do. The only difference with this spotting is I'm getting mild cramps with them which makes me think AF is more imminent. I can see this being a v long journey for us.

Sooz the actual length of time from ovulation to AF starting being 13 days is a fine length for sustaining a pregnancy. Though spotting during LP is not uncommon for some and sometimes indicates a low level of progesterone, have been looking on another forum too and people have reported pregnancy even with unexplained spotting in the LP.

I do hope though that this time around its implantation spotting.

MrsL - It will be lovely for you to stay around the thread. As Sooz said, Jo4nna has stuck around and is really helpful!

Doesn't a short LP = infertility?.

Not necessarily. Also as trying says it's not AF at 6 days, it's spotting, which can be totally normal. I've heard the same thing about being low in progesterone and know they can give you something to help which isn't too complicated but I don't know any more about it. Maybe ask your doctor about that? I know this is more complicated than you'd hoped but there's still no reason you'll have serious trouble. Don't give up hope! Just keep on top of it, take lots of notes to show your doctor.

Aw thanks ladies :)

Banana, Don't let that little hiccup bring you too far down. It'll be ok. It's amazing how much can change in two or three days. So hopefully you'll get that :bfp: when do you think you'll test again?

Sooz, aw :hugs: Don't get too down either. Hopefully it's a good sign. It couldn't hurt calling your doctor though. Just to make sure. I have plenty of faith in you and know you'll get your :bfp: soon enough!

Thanks Luvbug :hugs: Think I may test on Sunday, unless AF has already started (it's due to start on Monday, but I was a day early last cycle so we'll see).

How are you feeling about everything? Has it sunk in that you're pregnant yet?! You need to change your siggy!

This is my thread and even though I'm not about as much as I use to be I still feel the mummy of the group (possibly because I'm nearly old enough to be some of your mummy's :haha:) and every one is welcome here. We are on this journey together. We all started in WTT and moved over to TTC and I really hope and pray that we all move over to First/second/third tri together. But if we don't then so be it and we can stay together here. If someone doesn't like it they don't have to look at the thread.
When me and Sooz moved over to TTC, many of you came over to the thread even though you were still WTT, so I can't see the difference in you hanging around the other way.
I'm sorry, I'm feel very protective of things that mean a lot to me today and that includes of my threads and my girls. I want to know how you and your beans are doing. So please don't leave us. :hugs:

Thanks Luvbug :hugs: Think I may test on Sunday, unless AF has already started (it's due to start on Monday, but I was a day early last cycle so we'll see).

How are you feeling about everything? Has it sunk in that you're pregnant yet?! You need to change your siggy!

That sounds like a good plan! I was a day early last cycle too! Which was weird because I rarely started early!

I'm getting more and more excited. I just keep praying it's a sticky bean! It's starting to sink in more and more. I wish time would speed up just a little so I could go to the doctor and confirm everything! Yes, I do need to change it! I'll work on that when I get home from work :)

I hope all you ladies are doing good... testing time is coming up and I'm hoping for some more :bfp:'s !!!!

Thank you cc :)

Good words CC! I often snuck over here well before I was ttc and was always made to feel welcome.

Lets hope we all stick together through thick and thin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->