The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Ahhhh congrats Luvbug! Fabulous news. My bfp looked just like that at 12dpo. Two bfps in as many days, how lovely!

Where abouts are you other ladies in your cycles? Trying, I know you're around OV now and Sooz you're in the 2ww. What about the rest? Any testing dates in mind?

Edit: Banana I just saw your ticker, oooh, testing any day now then?

It is any day now! I'm still undecided about testing. I have a load of internet cheapies, so can test whenever...just not sure when I should! Think I might test on either Friday at 11 DPO or Saturday at 12 DPO. Wish I could wait for AF to come, but I know the urge to test will hit me before then!

How's bump coming along Jo4nn4? And how are you feeling?

Don't worry banana - i'm exactly the same. In going to aim for 12dpo. Can't believe I'm only 5dpo. I started spotting 7dpo last time so you can imagine how anxious I'm getting every time I go-pee!

Oh my Luvbug!!! Definitely a :bfp: That's fantastic - two of you in a row - this is nuts! You must be so so excited! Have you told DH? Give us your 2ww symps! Hope this is a sticky bean for you!! :happydance: you should get a CBD test! Your first month trying - lucky Luvbug!

I'm getting that feeling of dread that this isn't our month...:cry: You'll be relieved you didn't have to use opks in the end!

I'm very excited but very nervous. It's like I'm dreaming lol. Hopefully it's a sticky bean! Yes I Told dh right after I tested because he was up and like what are you doing.
Honestly last night I was convinced that af was coming early because I wasn't feeling good. soI decided to test to get it over with. I didn't have too many symptoms. The only ones that stood out were sore bbs which just started this weekend and my lower back aches. ButI didn't think too much oh the back ache because my back always hurts. and weirdly enough the past two daysI have been peeing more than normal. I honestly thought I was out. So don't think you're out yet ladies!

Mrs Luvbug! WOW!! Congratulations!!!!

So so happy for you!! Here's to a very healthy 9 months!!

Just ran home from work and POAS...got the CBD and it says PREGNANT 2-3 weeks which is really 4-5 weeks!!! So happy! Feel a lot better today. Was so overwhelmed about things yesterday. Reckon I am 4+3 days with my calculations :)))))

Will try and post a pic.

Thanks for your support girls and can't wait for the next BFP!!! X x x

https://https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj498/annaki13/0567d047.jpg

Oh this is so lovely I'm so happy for you ladies I'm a blubbering mess right now :cry: I can't wait to see your progressions and scan pics and you better believe I'll be stalking you two and any other ladies who get a positive:thumbup:

I can't wait for all of you lovely ladies to get yours!!! We won't be telling family or friends until about 12 weeks. Just to make sure it's a sticky bean. Snuffles, sooz and banana and all you other girls testing soon. I've got everything crossed for you!!

Thanks lovely, although I'm not too sure we've caught it this month :( I'll try to remain optimistic though(even though I'm more pessimistic)

Well I got a postive opk last night and a peak on the monitor this morning :happydance: Temp also rose this morning so I'm thinking I possibly ovulated overnight (I do normally ovulate same day as my positive)

Managed :sex: on Tuesday and last night and am hoping he's able for it tonight too! :rofl:

Go Go Trying!!! Woohoo! :sex:

Just say "pants off boy - we have business to attend to!"

I leave you girls alone for a couple of days and it is raining BFP's :haha: I'm so happy for you both. My loss was obviously your gain. I hope you both have a very happy and healthy 9 months.:hugs: Was having a tough day today so this has really cheered me up.

I think I'm going to stay away, it is obviously working for you all, I just hope i'm there with you.

I'm on CD9 of my 4th cycle, so really keeping my fingers crossed for this cycle that we improve on last month.

Thinking of you all even if I'm not here and by the looks of it we have the chance of another BFP by the next time I pop in.

Take Care all :hugs:

Devastated - started spotting this evening - pink cm. It was 7dpo last cycle so a day earlier (I'm 6dpo). I'm in bits :cry:

Sooz that is perfect timing for implantation bleeding don't give up yet hun, this is a good sign XXX

You're so lovely CC but this is exactly what happened last month on 7dpo :cry:

We worked so hard this month I genuinely thought we stood a chance :cry:

I don't know what that means :cry: it's 6 days since my positive opk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->