The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

:cry: I think I may be a little hormonal, you have just made me cry :haha:

Well ladies, I'm not feeling as optimistic as I don't have sore boobs or nipples :/

Trying are you trying to send me into a big blubbering mess? I love this thread and miss you all so much. I really hope I get up the duff soon so I can come back. All this quality time with DH is damaging my gossip glands.....

WOW we have 7 viewers at the moment......... How did that happen.......

Trying are you trying to send me into a big blubbering mess? I love this thread and miss you all so much. I really hope I get up the duff soon so I can come back. All this quality time with DH is damaging my gossip glands.....

WOW we have 7 viewers at the moment......... How did that happen.......

Because we're awesome of course:thumbup:

LOL I just didn't think we had that many scardicats....... Just trying to work it out,,,,,, perhaps we need a register....

Yeeeeeeey I'm posting on the TTC board!! :happydance:

Ok so I'm going to repost my post - sorry to repeat myself.

Ok TTC chickies. TMI warning.

How the hell do you read cervical mucous? I know it's there but how the hell do I know what's fertile? I've never head "stretchy" (wtf?!) mucous. It has gone mega watery mid cycle before. I'm so confused! Any mucous gurus out there? I'm not a charter and I haven't a flying monkey what my cycles are. I'd like to be able to at least read the best indicator of fertility! Does it have to be that watery way for me to be fertile? I'm so confused!
When your about to ovulate your temperature increases (basal body temperature), you have a whitey watery cervical discharge or more so than usual, best to have sex on or before ovulation because if it's after you've ovulated it's too late (ovulation lasts 12-24 hrs), sperm can live inside the body for up to 5 days (but give or take may be less), you will feel abdominal cramping during ovulation when the follicle (egg) is released into your Fallopian tubes, it's best to consult your Dr to find out when your fertile and how to notice these tell tale signs.

You guys are a really important part of my life (and sanity). Thanks for being there for me, being so lovely, understand and supporting me when my body is constantly letting me down. You are awesome - each and every Scardicat.

I went to the docs in my state if despair after work. She was lovely and she's going to do my hormone profile on day 21 next cycle to reassure me in case my progesterone levels are what's letting me down. Will keep you all posted.

Keep strong and here's for more BFPs and some v sticky beans.

:hugs:

Sooz thats great that she is going to look into it for you:)

All I can say is thank god we all 'met' each other! In it for the long road with you all :hugs: xx

Sooz I really hope you dont need that appointment but hope it brings you comfort if you do XXX

Aw it's a right love fest in here this evening! I was just saying to my husband earlier how glad I was to have 'met' you all and that I thought we'd be in touch for a long time. We'll all be moaning about our teenagers before we know it! There's no one in 'real life' that I'd rather talk to than you guys :hugs:

Good luck for your appointment Sooz, keep us updated lovely.

Edit: Lovely to see you CC, I hope you're keeping well. Much love xx

That's brilliant, Sooz. Although fingers crossed something happens before then :hugs:

I've been feeling really crampy this afternoon/evening. Don't know if it's the warning signs of AF coming or something else...really hoping for the latter, don't want to see that :witch: appearing this month! Just desperate for the TWW to be over now, one way or another.

Just to echo everyone's words, I really do appreciate you guys so much. I don't know what I'd do without you lot to offload to and make me laugh. Lots of love girlies xxx

And I will also echo, that I really do appreciate you ladies. And even though I haven't been in the group very long, you ladies welcomed me with open arms and I feel very close to you all. I'm starting to cry a little bit:cry: :D

On another note, I'm getting rid of my symptom ticker it's making me bonkers:wacko: lol

Aww its so nice to feel the love in here tonight :) We've got a good bunch of ladies on this journey together :hugs:

Snuffles - lol, though think it was for the best! :rofl:

Trying: It was because now I feel less bonkers hehe :D

Jaime: Like which ones? I'll try to help out, although I don't know what AFM means :/

I'll echo everyone as well! I am so glad to have all you lovely ladies. I can talk to you guys about things I can't talk to my friends about and I love it! I'd be going crazy without all of you!

How wonderful to see all the love :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->