The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Yay to a new scaridcat!! :happydance:

How is everyone doing?

Sooz are you still spotting? :(

AFM- nothing much to really say, FF has confirmed my ovulation at CD15, temps are still up, I'm trying my hardest to not fall into the symptom spotting trap this month as I know the likelihood of having any kinda symptoms are very slim at this point! It's so hard though :rofl: I'm really going to try hard not to test until AF is due, especially as the hubby will be away, though I'm not sure if I will manage! Lol

Good morning Ladies, :flower:

Welcome Kismet, your very welcome. The scardicats got on so well in WTT we needed a thread in TTC and the name really summed us all up at the time but I think we are all feeling a little more comfortable.:thumbup:

Well ladies the job application is in so we will just have to wait and see what happens, please all keep your fingers crossed for me. This is the perfect family job.:amartass:

Trying you know our saying 'STEP AWAY FROM THE PEE STICK' :haha::rofl:

How are you sooz are you still spotting? :hugs:

Kismet, where are you on your cycle?

AFM - I'm due to OV on Thursday but a negative OPK this morning so will test again later. So hoping for it to be positive as I'm at home again today and DH as promised he will be home early from work. I feel some afternoon:sex: coming on.

:hugs::hugs: For all.

Welcome Kismet :flower:

Trying, I second CC's advice about the pee stick!! :haha:

CC, good luck with getting your positive OPK and with the :sex: ! And I'll keep my fingers crossed about your job :thumbup:

Annaki, she just said to see her at 6 weeks to organise a referral, so not sure if they do anything else or just literally refer you and send you on your way? You'll have to let us know what happens!

Ok...so...think I might fall over.....

My spotting seemed to get lighter....went a tan colour this morning...so....

well....

I got my stick....did my thing....:bfp:!!!!

I haven't a clue or scooby how this happened or whether this will stick but I'm in utter disbelief....

Ahhhhhhhh Sooz!!!! So pleased for you! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

You must be so relieved?!

Ahhhhhhh Sooz!! Oh sweetheart I am so, SO happy for you. Congratulations! You're going to be a mummy!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I'm beginning to think both the tests are broken but the line is a good colour...think I'm in shock! Now I've got to go through today until I see DH!!

Well it looks like Auntie Chicken was right and it was implantation bleeding. I had a really good feeling for you this month honey I'm so pleased for you. Congratulations. I want to see the stick come on show all.

I'll get onto photobucket as its on my iPhone. Ive never used photobucket before but I'll give it a whirl...bare with me....

Can you email it? Sorry I have no idea how iPhones work. If so you can email it to me and I'll upload it if that'd help? I won't be offended if you'd rather not though!

Yes J04NN4 that'd be great!! I've uploaded it to photobucket but I can't get the code to paste it here!! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->