The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

I have just realised we have got 9 regular posters and 4 BFP's 5 if you count Mrs W who we haven't see for a while but was an original scardicat. 50% success rate in 4 months not bad.
I think it is now the duty of JO4NN4, Sooz, Mrs.Luvbug and annaki to send all baby dust to those of us who need our BFP's.

Plus I think nearly all of the above are currently reading this thread I guess we are all routing for you Sooz.

I have just realised we have got 9 regular posters and 4 BFP's 5 if you count Mrs W who we haven't see for a while but was an original scardicat. 50% success rate in 4 months not bad.
I think it is now the duty of JO4NN4, Sooz, Mrs.Luvbug and annaki to send all baby dust to those of us who need our BFP's.

Plus I think nearly all of the above are currently reading this thread I guess we are all routing for you Sooz.

50% success rate in 4 months??! :shock: I've definitely found the right thread! Send me some of that scardicat :dust: :D

Aww yes of course lots of :dust: to everyone!

Has anyone heard from Honeybee? I've not seen her in a while.

I'm not just sending baby dust - I'm sending a whole sandpit :dust:

Consider yourselves all well and truly dust bathed!!

Whohooo am home and can finally see the pic so I can get excited all over again!!! :happydance:

CC, wow they are some stats :) let's hope the dust passes to us all :)

I sent Honeybee a personal message earlier as I had realised she has not been about, she has been onto B&B though so she is OK.

And technically we are over 50% as I didn't count my BFP as it wasn't confirmed. Let hope that was are only loss.

Right off to seduce DH now he is on his way home from work. Wish me luck, still no positive on OPK though. FF better be right about Thursday.

I'm definitely liking that percentage!

Turns out it was a good job I didn't get my BFP this month, as I've just got back from the docs after feeling poorly for a few days. I have something similar to shingles, and need antivirals - which I couldn't have if preggers. So pretty lucky really!

Just to help with TTC this cycle, apparently the currently blister-filled rash I have around my jaw will soon turn crusty and flakey, and I may even get a bit of temporary facial paralysis - so sexy! Don't know how hubby will keep his hands of me this month :haha:

Oh my goodness! That sounds really intense, Banana! I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Well I've finally caught up (damn you chatty cathy's :haha:)

First off, Sooz:OMG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU SWEETIE YOU DEFINITELY DESERVE THIS!!!:hugs:

Banana: Oh yes, I think your DH won't be able to control his desire for you once he sees the flakey skin peeling off:haha:

AFM-I'm starting to lose my optimism as I'm cramping on and off today :(

Oh Banana that is awful I hope you are feeling better soon.

Just had a lovely dinner and now DH is in the bath, I'm off to wash his 'back' :haha:

Honeybee I can see you stalking, where have you been honey we have missed you.

Ooh, enjoy CC :happydance:

Snuffles, cramping can be a good thing, you never know. Fingers crossed it's implantation rather than AF :hugs:

Hey ladies!!!

Sorry for my prolonged absence and thank you for thinking of me :hugs:
I've been getting daily updates sent to my phone though with all the new posts so every morning while I have my breakfast I sit and read it so I can catch up on you all!! :haha:

I had to take a break as I was getting obsessed and making myself miserable and all along I've said I want this to be fun and relaxed not stressed and timed. Last month I'm 99% sure I had a chemical, I didn't get a BFP but I had been convinced 1000% I was pregnant and then my period was slightly late and I won't go into detail but it was very different and I just knew. I was slightly upset but I trust my body completely and there's a reason it didn't implant, my body was obviously doing what's best for me. At the minute I'm in a good place as we have so much going on (including a possible new job!) that as much as I desperately want to get pregnant then if I don't there's plenty to occupy me...which means it'll probably happen this month now!!

Anyway enough about me...onto you guys!!!

Snuffles/Kismet/Annaki - :hi: don't think we've spoken properly before! I'm HoneyBee :wave: congratulations Annaki on your BFP! Fingers crossed for you both Snuffles/Kismet!
CC - thank you for you're message :flower: I hope things are going well for you now and the job you're applying for sounds really good!
JO4NN4 - I can't believe how far gone you are now, it's crazy!! Hows it all going? Are you getting all prepared?
Sooz - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :happydance: I'm so excited for you!!! You deserve this, you've had such a tough time with this and it couldn't happen to a nicer girl :thumbup: (except for all you other ladies who got your BFP's of course :blush:)
Trying/Banana - hope you're both well and time is going quickly for you both - lots of baby dust!! :friends:!
Luvbug - CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP!! :happydance:

Phew! I really hope I've covered everyone and I'm so sorry if I missed anyone out!!

I'll stop rambling and now I'm all caught up all future posts will be shorter :haha:

xxx

Banana-Thanks, I'm trying to remain optimistic:hugs:

Honeybee: Thanks, and good luck to you sweetie:thumbup:

OOOOMMMMGGGGGGG SOOZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am soooooo excited for you!!!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH I almost fell out of my seat when I saw your post! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banana.... Holy Moly!!! That sounds terrible!!! I hope you get better soon!

Edit: haha I got a little excited with the happy dance up there and it messed up somewhere.! fixed it!

SOOOOZZZ!!!!!

Massive Congratulations!!! That is amazing, well done girl! All the best for a healthy and happy 9 month!!! :))))))))))

Eeeeek! I'm so happy for you!!!

AFM, GP apt booked for a week tomorrow (il be 6 + 3 days). Had a bit of Blood on wiping after intercourse since finding out I'm PG. only light pink and a very small amount. Dr Google says I shouldn't be concerned as there is increased blood down there. Although I can't help but worry. Told Hubs we may have to hold off sex until I check it out with the midwife. Anyone know if this is normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->