The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Trying: It was because now I feel less bonkers hehe :D

Jaime: Like which ones? I'll try to help out, although I don't know what AFM means :/

AFM is As for me ...... I think haha :haha:

Trying: It was because now I feel less bonkers hehe :D

Jaime: Like which ones? I'll try to help out, although I don't know what AFM means :/

AFM is As for me ...... I think haha :haha:

Yip thats what that one means! :thumbup: Sometimes it takes me a while to figure them out too :lol: There is an abbreviation page on the home screen from here too if that helps.

Loving your ticker Mrs L :happydance::happydance:

Banana - Any signs of AF? Are you going to wait or test again?

Sooz - How are you this morning? Any more spotting?

AFM :haha: Fertility Friend has updated my ovulation date to be CD14 going on my temps today so I am now well and truly in the tww. If any of you know if you follow my journal I was a bit worried about the amount with :sex: this month at the right time but going on ovulation on CD14, we managed CD11, 13 & 14 so fingers crossed :dust:

No signs of AF yet, but it's not due 'til tomorrow or Monday anyway. Still a bit crampy, so that could be the warning signs of the witch arriving!

Just tested. :bfn: . Feeling really gutted :nope: I know technically there's still a chance, but I feel in my gut that we're probably out.

Trying, that sounds like a good amount of :sex: to me! I'll keep everything crossed for you!

Don't worry banana - you're not out yet but I understand your disappointment - you just get that gut-feeling huh. I hope you're proved wrong :hugs:

You never know Trying - you've definitely covered your bases that's for sure. Hopefully one of those session will result in the perfect-timed sperm-meets egg scenario! Keep us up to date. Try and stay chilled to help it all take place.

I'm still spotting - 8dpo. Pink cm. the only different thing this time is the fact my lower abdo is tender to palpate. It's been more watery than last month. Following the same pattern though. It's crazy how many straws you try clutching at - I've never typed in so many variations of "spotting but still got BFP" into google. I definitely feel this cycle is lost. I keep telling myself that getting upset changes nothing but my heart doesn't listen.

Aww big big hugs :hugs: Banana and Sooz, this ttc lark is so flaming difficult isn't it? It sends the most rational of peole up the wall :(

Thanks Trying and Sooz :hugs: I've been really taken aback by how hard I've found the last few days, thought I was coping well but turns out I'm not! I guess it's just harder to ignore when you're coming to the end of the TWW. :nope: Lots of :hugs: to the both of you too xxx

I'm sorry you ladies are having a hard time, hopefully everything turns out positively and we'll turn into a pregnant group of ladies :)

AFM-I'm losing my mind! I want to pee on all my tests, but I know it'd do no good:sad2: I don't want to wait another 6 days this is terrible:sad2:

I never prepared for how emotionally challenging it would be. I never thought we'd get PG quickly but I never thought it would be so mentally tiring. I try and not be upset by any of it and then it hits me like a brick and I dissolve into tears. I completely understand any frustration or despair you feel. You can't compare it to anything.

Banana - I really hope you're proved wrong with your doubts - hopefully the witch will stay away and you won't need to stress for much longer.

Snuffles - if you POAS the most likely result will be negative which will crush you but I totally understand why you're do tempted 'cis loads of lassies get their BFPs from 8dpo. In a way I want to say "step away from the pee stick!!" but I can totally understand if you cave in! If I was still in the 2ww game i'd probably be peeing on sticks twice a day!

I'll try to stick it out as long as I can

Thanks Sooz:hugs:

Aw ladies, :hugs: to all of you. I'm sorry things are going rough right now. I wish there was somehting to do because I don't want to see you all upset.

Big :hugs: to you all. It is so tough going through all this and not having any idea what is going on inside us all. Its enough to drive us all through the wall :(

How're you doing my lovelies? All braced for the closing ceremony?

Tested again this morning, another BFN :nope: AF hasn't arrived yet, but been crampy on and off all day. Had sore boobs as well, which I guess could mean AF or a BFP - so doesn't help me either way really! I just want to know one way or another now, the waiting is so hard. I think AF will probably turn up tomorrow, but we'll see.

You feeling ok Luvbug?

aw boo!!! Well I really hope she doesn't come! How are you doing?

Yes, I'm feeling good. bbs are really sore, a little crampy here and there, and sometimes my lower back aches. But other then that I feel good :)

Hope you're ok banana :hugs: just thought of you and your testing so thought i'd post!

Also hope you're 2ww is ok snuffles and you're not going demented! Also Trying - good luck for this 2ww!

All you bun-in-oven girls - hope you're feeling all blossomy and excited :happydance:

Had a green-eyed monster moment last night and today - looking at lovely photos of my 10wk old niece and had a heavily pregnant lady in my clinic this morning :sad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->